new accesory sets for 120+ (possible future content)

naru

Hey i wanted to suggest new kind of accessoire sets with 4 pieces bonuses where you have to wear the weapon as 4. piece. If that would be possible i think that would be cool since eden never had interaction between weapons and accessoires.

MDPS

2piece bonus : 7% matk , +10% int and +10% movementspeed

3 piece bonus : 10% matk, +5 ele res, + 5% double hit chance with spells, +1% triple hit chance with spells

4 piece bonus: -10% dmg taken, +5% mdmg dealt, 1% chance to deal double dmg and +5% matk

PDPS

2 piece bonus : 7% patk, +10% str and +10% movementspeed

3 piece bonus : 10% patk, +5 p res, +5% double hit chance, 1% triple hit chance

4 piece bonus: -10% dmg taken, +5% pdmg dealt, 1% chance of dealing double dmg and +5% patk

Heal

2 piece bonus: 700 gheal, +10% wis and +5% block

3 piece bonus: +10% gheal, + 500 wis, +10% cast speed

4 piece bonus: -5% dmg taken, 3% chance to remove 2 negative status, 1% chance to reduce dmg taken by 2500

Tank

2 piece bonus: 2000 white HP, +5% HP, +10 pres and ele res

3 piece bonus: +20% HP (character deals while wearing this set -15% dmg and healing reduced too)

4 piece bonus: dmg taken - 15%, 1% chance to decrease dmg taken by 3500, (character heals -25% less while wearing this set and deals -10% dmg), reflects 15% of dmg taken back to the enemy

as example i wrote this ofc im open for other ideas or maybe more options like wearing rings, neck + weapon gives u this set bonuses but if you wear instead of the accessoire maybe 2 trophies, cape and the weapon you get another 4 set bonus. There are allways 2 different weapons for one type of weapon like 2 staffs one is for trophy + cape combo and the other one is for rings + neck combo 

im open for other opinions

• VGN GM

The main issue with something like this is you couldn't really share weapons and the same set bonus so you'd have to have a ring and neck or w.e for each weapon. There is something's you could do with say 2HD weapons mainly where they can but 1HD's would ultimately be more difficult.

Edit: This is likely why they've never done it before.