damage cap increase

warbeast667

37 minutes ago, Jordan said:

what?

Other classes just appear 999999 and BM does 1m+ dmg on crit balloon.
GM sometimes appear 999k but on dmg chat box appear ''1234567''
But BM appear like ''1234567'' dmg and same in chatbox.

Edit1: idk about Elysian haven't chance to test that but on TA before and other arenas/pve content was like that.

• VGN GM
18 minutes ago, infecttado said:

Other classes just appear 999999 and BM does 1m+ dmg on crit balloon.
GM sometimes appear 999k but on dmg chat box appear ''1234567''
But BM appear like ''1234567'' dmg and same in chatbox.

Edit1: idk about Elysian haven't chance to test that but on TA before and other arenas/pve content was like that.

Never heard of that before. Whenever I have seen it its just being 999999 always.

Eitherway this isn't really the point I was trying to make. To the original topic the damage is not capped and you can see your damage dealt in the chat box for verification. I can maybe look into adjusting the bubble to show the actual numbers but generally this was just mostly known as being like this for the past few years ever since Awaken classes where relesed so nobodies really ever brought it up before as an issue.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Never heard of that before. Whenever I have seen it its just being 999999 always.

Eitherway this isn't really the point I was trying to make. To the original topic the damage is not capped and you can see your damage dealt in the chat box for verification. I can maybe look into adjusting the bubble to show the actual numbers but generally this was just mostly known as being like this for the past few years ever since Awaken classes where relesed so nobodies really ever brought it up before as an issue.

zNfKNSN.png
7 digits instead of 6, and i think it can grow more, to 10m+

• VGN GM
5 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

I didnt know the dmg bubble is an issue since even Exe regularly goes to more than 1m+ ezily, so do a lot of other classes like 4T steroids 110T runs.

Maybe its just the Elysian map?

It's likely something to do with either the type of damage or even the element of damage I guess. I mean it could have been fixed and be limited to just % dmg for all I know since it was well known (at-least before) and the only classes that could really do it back when I played was GM and even that was requiring things like Sadness to proc. So generally speaking nobodies really cared to bring it up in the past like 4-5 years to me till now.

5 hours ago, infecttado said:

That's what i thought but idk if does it really happen.

Also @Jordan 4t pots used to work on Elysian, u disabled it too?

Should be.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Should be.

Humm tested.
0iJxBk4.png
We can use 4T Pots.

Was pretty dead today and another thing, this boss:
rM9O2we.jpg
Too much tanky, even with 4t pots and axe and stuff, tested with sword rapier and 999k p atk, but boss was reciving 200-400k dmg which is preatty low for 4t pot full geared beserker, would be nice nerf it a bit, and yeah i know its slow cause don't have people, but with people we will never do this since rank matters and they prefer kills, bosses will be alive and no one will get their rewards.

Also Nice job with friendly fire , now its working perfecly!

Edit1: Could you provide PvP Token Fragment and PvP Token Icos? can be dds or png doesn't matter, just for make guides on discord and have better quality for those.