Stormchasers & Vehicle Upgrade Keys

Kenzie

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how exactly this item affected the starter "Stormchaser" model, because it seems like there are 115 base speed ones and 120 base speed ones.

(I'm just very fond of the Stormchaser's design, and I am very aware of how impractical it would be to invest in upgrading this machine, such as it being pretty much "bound to character" and all that.)

My questions are:

Is it possible to use this key on the Stormchaser at all?

If yes, how many of these would it take to get the Stormchaser to 120 base speed? Does it go from 100 to 115, requiring another key to take it to 120, or does it jump straight from 100 to 120 with a single key?

Alternatively, is there a 120 base speed vehicle out there that's basically just a reskin of the Stormchaser model?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, SneakyHeal said:

Hi.

If you go to Mereholt and find Bike Mechanic Davidson, you can check which bikes you can upgrade with keys and what amount of keys you need. The generic white Stormchaser you get as beginner bike to your character cannot be enchanted by keys.

Thanks! Answered most of my questions. Never noticed Davidson in Mereholt since he was a bit out of the way lol.

11 hours ago, Filomena said:

There still is the Black Stormchaser I saw in old server?

Yeah, I saw a black Stormchaser as an upgradeable option on Davidson's list, "Legendary Commander Stormchaser" I think is what it was called.

I had two more question though, regarding the Neon and Faded Stormchaser models that show up on the upgradeable list:

They have the suffix *P* at the end of it, which I guess means these are different models from the Neon and Faded Stormchasers that you can buy from Dadvidson for 2,500g in Enocia?

Where could I find these if that's the case?