Just came back, missing my mech?

PopTart

I just came back to the game and started playing my level 23 punisher, and I'm fairly certain I had a mech when I stopped playing (may have been a year or more?). My skills were all reset which is fine, but I dont have my mech unlocked.

Im currently at "Abomindable Snowman" main quest. I feel like im losing my mind or maybe im mixing up my progress with the official release, but shouldnt i have gotten my mech if im to this point by now in the main quest?

Yeah you should have a magic lvl 17 mech from the quest line. It may have bugged ? Idk. There are probably relatively cheap mechs on the auction house for a quick fix or you can prob shout for a free one lol. You can also submit a ticket a gm might be able to check your logs. 

14 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Yeah you should have a magic lvl 17 mech from the quest line. It may have bugged ? Idk. There are probably relatively cheap mechs on the auction house for a quick fix or you can prob shout for a free one lol. You can also submit a ticket a gm might be able to check your logs. 

Thanks, ya i"ll submit a ticket for it. As for buying one, i mean i dont really have any money unless you literally mean cheap as in nearly free :)

6 minutes ago, PopTart said:

Thanks, ya i"ll submit a ticket for it. As for buying one, i mean i dont really have any money unless you literally mean cheap as in nearly free :)

They prob are 😂. I can just send you one tbh. What your ign /faction