TW reset

Flamara

Hello lovely VGN team,

i know your make a great job but the tw reset i think is not best like actualy not enough active guild people which now there new player and make tw example nyctophobia get only 2-3 3 wins salery`s to get the first 3 each reset is useless the another strongest guild cap this. and get more then another which not help the people which starting there and need 10x more grinding some for gold ccm then the guild which win each week more. I hope your can maybe change it example a 2 week reset this all have a bit more of them.

i wil bel happy about a answer

with friendly greetings Flamara

(sry for my bad english i work on it)

• VGN GM

We have tested this change many times on Awaken and the issue with not resetting the territories is people come complacent and just avoid each other and only show up on defence days. This worked on official server back in like 2012 because there was so many guilds there would always be someone contesting as they didn't have it capped.

The numbers have always been better this way from my experience as it funnels all the active guilds to be competiting for the same territories and then later falls off during the week when guilds start capping to allow the smaller guilds to get more free territories while the PvP action of GvG takes place.

actualy i see this different 2 guilds in classic only cap tw and this still same time the same days and of a cooperation with the another 1 guild is not accept from lead self i`m in nycto to get not many of salery`s and the another can faster work on set`s we to many times suck because this

i understand still you from the exp but by 2 active guild no another 1 is it realy hard to work for nycto we want have more ccm and salery to but we all to 95% no/under geared

Hi.

As an active member of the classic, I can see that 1 week on the reset of the TW is not terrible and I think in the limit that the solution to extend over 2 weeks would be beneficial for many active members of the classic with a week being done. more defense, which would make the principle of the TW at its maximum, Why not try Jordan, the awaken and the classic are quite different, I think trying could surely be more.

Oracionela

• Like 1

Also Jordan why stay closed, I have enormous confidence in what you have done so far, but why not make a small sacrifice of the least try, there is nothing but really nothing to lose, VGN is is good, we are not asking for the Moon, just common sense without being in the abuse, at least for me personally, I think it's a solution.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, Flamara said:

actualy i see this different 2 guilds in classic only cap tw and this still same time the same days and of a cooperation with the another 1 guild is not accept from lead self i`m in nycto to get not many of salery`s and the another can faster work on set`s we to many times suck because this

Salary is the reward for winning. Ofcourse guilds who win deserve it more than those who do not win otherwise what's the point? The whole purpose in the resetting territories is to achieve TW's with the most actvity. If everyone starts from 0 there is 2 choices that can be made:

1. Fight over the territory and the best on the day guild wins.
2. Concede the territory and wait till better guild wins.

And yes one could argue that isn't option number 2 the same as only turning up for defense and yes you would be right to a large degree. But option 1 on the other hand requires a toxic rivalry to be occuring to the highest degree which is mentally taxing and only ends up lasting a week or two before members of both side quit or give up cause its a game and they don't care.

I've experienced TW's on official server where there was only 1 or 2 competetive guilds where i never reset. I've experience TW's on PlayEden where there was at times on 1 or 2 competetive guilds and did reset. And the less guilds you have the more competetive it is when it resets. I've also experienced both sides of the coin on Awaken as mentioned from the GM's perspective too. I have no doubt in my mind that the quality of PvP is much higher when it resets than when it does not reset as without the reset there is simply nothing to fight over.

The only compromise I would ever make on this topic as I've been through all scenarios on this matter and have saw everything that needs to be seen. The only compromise would be not resetting but only have a limited amount of territories available so only 1 guild can cap at a time. You cannot have defense's when theres nobody trying to take it from you.

TL;DR Salary is a reward given to those who have earned it. If you manage to get territories based on the fact that other guilds are capped then that's not really a deserved win really is it? It's a luxury win.

1 hour ago, Oracionela said:

Hi.

As an active member of the classic, I can see that 1 week on the reset of the TW is not terrible and I think in the limit that the solution to extend over 2 weeks would be beneficial for many active members of the classic with a week being done. more defense, which would make the principle of the TW at its maximum, Why not try Jordan, the awaken and the classic are quite different, I think trying could surely be more.

Oracionela

It would either have to be monthly or weekly. Otherwise I'd have to be making a patch every week to say reset or don't reset which is unfair on me and will ultimately be unfair on the players when it gets forgotten once. Which to be honest I don't think is a bad idea being bi-weekly but monthly is too much.

jordan play you self ee classic ? see you this the 1 guild win each week the first 3 tw`s and we all 1-2 shot still ? because the other people high geared/endgeared we low/no undergeared  we get only 4,5,6 tw the other guild each reset 1,2,3

i see it only bad this not can open the server not many active on guild 3-4 guilds make max gvg tw only 2 guild 3 with a alt guild for farm a kill if we win i just see not the clue why tw reset we need join each week for attack is same to defends example aeria games you need hold tw what by this reset the same only in attack this in my eyes not different

54 minutes ago, Jordan said:

It would either have to be monthly or weekly. Otherwise I'd have to be making a patch every week to say reset or don't reset which is unfair on me and will ultimately be unfair on the players when it gets forgotten once. Which to be honest I don't think is a bad idea being bi-weekly but monthly is too much.

Hi Jordan, I can understand that you don't want to do any special resets for reasons that you have given ready.
Wouldn't it be an idea to change the salary amount instead of changing the reset? that you can get the full salary for one area, for example? I don't know how healthy this would be and would therefore only like to submit this as a suggestion that guilds only need 1 area for maximum profit instead of 3 areas, which in my opinion would have made more guilds more active tw.
As I said, i don't know how healthy this idea is in the end, but in my eyes it is an option besides changing the reset system.

• Like 1

Hi mates,

I agree with Jordan on this. The aim of the TW is not to have free money. It's to have a pvp moment between guilds. Money is just the reward for winning against the others. The only fact that you think you deserve this reward without fighting is just because of the lack of activity on this server. We started since almost the beginning, took our time to gear up. Isn't it normal that we're rewarded for our effort on the long run ?

Deleting the resets or postponing it will not be for the sake of pvp activity at all, because once we'll all have our 3 territories we'll stop participating during longer periods. Even if it's not the best, the current system forces a PvP fight for at least the first 3 days every week. Postponing the reset to bi-weekly would just force the pvp fights for the first 3 days every 2 weeks, which is worse in terms of activity.

The other option I was thinking about was what Jordan mentioned, aka reducing the number of territories to force the attack/defense scheme. Let's see who would be in favor of this system. Furthermore, if we're optimistic with the end of the official server, some new players and guilds may join, causing a need to revert back to the current system.

To Flamara, you proposed us to share the territories during the first days. We said no because you simply asked us to "sacrifice" our rewards for nothing as a compensation, it was lose-win offer in your favor. You're all still pretty new on this server and we're happy to have you, but I think your claims are quite bold. Guild domination is always a rollout. We were completely washed by 911 and others at the beginning of our EE journey, but we continued gearing and playing.

In my case, it took me around 6 months to have my first +10 gear. I can see that you, who only started like 2 months ago, are already with several +10 gears. Don't rush things and continue farming, you're already progressing way faster than we did. We're also gladly helping you and your members when we have the opportunity to. Your guild has more members than we have, soon enough this number will speak for itself with your gears becoming better and better. In the blink of an eye you'll be wiping us quickly.

XGammy, with the current number of active guilds, changing the rewards so that 1 territory is enough will just stop everyone from doing TWs sooner than with the other systems mentioned.

TL;DR : Changing the reset will not impact the PvP for good. Don't rush things, your time will come soon.

• VGN GM
37 minutes ago, Flamara said:

jordan play you self ee classic ? see you this the 1 guild win each week the first 3 tw`s and we all 1-2 shot still ? because the other people high geared/endgeared we low/no undergeared  we get only 4,5,6 tw the other guild each reset 1,2,3

i see it only bad this not can open the server not many active on guild 3-4 guilds make max gvg tw only 2 guild 3 with a alt guild for farm a kill if we win i just see not the clue why tw reset we need join each week for attack is same to defends example aeria games you need hold tw what by this reset the same only in attack this in my eyes not different

You're not even really reading what I'm saying if you're going to say things such as this.

I've experienced all stages of Eden and on multiple servers is what I'm saying. I've seen it when its active with several guilds active in PvP and I've seen it with low-activity with only a small amount of guilds like how Classic is now. I have so much data and experience on this subject that I can see how this will go and I even tested it back on Awaken and got the exact result I expected just like what will happen here.

Whats the current problem you're facing? You cannot claim salary till later in the week because the guild that is stronger at the current moment takes the first three territorys? So whats the problem with this? They've spent more time gearing, more work perfecting builds and put more time into getting to there stage of the game so they deserve to win the first three? Theres nothing stopping us adding the no reset into the game and that same guild stopping your guild ever getting a territory just for fun cause aslong as they're on the enemy team they can do that. So shouldn't it be a goal to be able to fight for those first 3 territorys rather than trying to change the system in the chance it would favour you more and competition less? Because say we change it and then they take the first three you take the second three. Then when do you expect to actually PvP? Put me in the leaders shoes for a second. Why would I gather all my players to join Territory War when all they'll gain is a small amount of War Stones and possibly a bit of CCM. Like where is the competition in that? Where is the competition? It's just going to become a handshake agreement where you have three and they have three and nobody fights over them... Just what's the point at all then? We mayaswell just assign you three and them three and call it a day...

You have it backwards. Back in 2012 the game was more active yes. So 6-10 guilds where fighting over 10 Territories. So only 3 guilds could be capped at a single time. There is where the fight comes. Those 3-7 other guilds would have to steal a territory from other guilds. But now with two guilds, both guilds can just have their defence and be mostly uncontested because theres plenty of territories to go around.

So I will say this once and once only. I do not mind having a discussion and I always welcome people to say I'm wrong or ask questions. But it does come across that mostly what I've said is going un-noticed or even un-read. So if your next response comes again and comes across as if you haven't even read the above. Then that's when the conversation stops.

38 minutes ago, XGammy said:

Hi Jordan, I can understand that you don't want to do any special resets for reasons that you have given ready.
Wouldn't it be an idea to change the salary amount instead of changing the reset? that you can get the full salary for one area, for example? I don't know how healthy this would be and would therefore only like to submit this as a suggestion that guilds only need 1 area for maximum profit instead of 3 areas, which in my opinion would have made more guilds more active tw.
As I said, i don't know how healthy this idea is in the end, but in my eyes it is an option besides changing the reset system.

I'm not against adding special resets its just not possible what they where asking for.

As for the other suggestion kinda proves the above. Why would I fight for 3 if I only need 1 other than to be toxic and block another. So if we where to do that then again we could just make the cap of territories unlimited but the reward capped at three and then people can be toxic to their hearts content.

i see this we can`t find together anything and i can say from my exp this after some times where i played now #of aeria games (9 years) saw this after some time come more switches in tw then there self if we full geared we can get maybe first tw and the other maybe 3 in strike out of reset i know this people see this i need patient but if i get no much time or planned raids where i can go come to my sleep time this dont help me

@Crapouillotthis is wrong look against my light armor set yes i have 4/5 part`s gold arena token set and stuck only last 1 i grinding elysia buckets the ranking resets helped to but and the and only my head is max i can`t do my awakend books can`t make the fort`s because no safety stones for this i tried to farm alpaca capsel bronze but this was a wrong way half stack no 1 safety stone ? this rate is to hard broked .

and i wont invest all my cash every month for get lucky stones the +8 stone i traded for a +10 100% stone from jult.

i stuck by 2,4k gold and can`t get even more because the 0/2 useless for me with my dc`s everyday not the best way and only why i have abit got supported (was me make feel bad why i`m more a supporter of gamer basic every game)

you know not how happy i was to hit 70 got in 9 years no 1 times lv max of cap and still player 9 cears undergeread pvp

• VGN GM

None of this has to do with us / the community having any sort of obligation to give you and your guildies free access to salary with the only effort being showing up and capping crystals with no resistance.

It's not our fault that you cannot farm dungeons because your net d/c's. Maybe you can try farming highlands rings instead since if you do manage to DC atleast you don't lose anything.

At the end of the day. These changes are in place for the competitive integrity of the gametype itself and have nothing to do with the reward. You shouldn't be relying on a small amount of gold each day to be able to get into the game.

Une Belle Bande D’hypocrypte les TW de l’argent gratuit et sa doit être pour du pvp venant de joueurs qui n’y participent

pas il ferrait mieux de s’abstenir de donner leurs avis et on parle de quelle pvp sa fait déjà plusieurs mois qu’il n’y a plus rien

les nictophobia arrivent avec des mois de retard oui les salaires peuvent être une motivation et surtout une aide non

négligeable pour se stuffer se qui permet de venir rivaliser et avoir un jour du vrai pvp.

Donc se sont les plus faibles les moins stuff les moins nombreux qui se retrouve handicapé car il ne leurs reste que les

miettes en fin de semaine et se retrouve handicapé par le reset du lundi.

M. Jordan commente fonctionne vos salaires et TW je vais te l’expliquer vu que tu sembles

complètement déconnecter de ton jeu

la guilde la plus forte prend les territoires lundi mardi et mercredi sans aucune résistance en face une fois tag

ont a plus que rester assis et attendre la fin de la TW et cette même guilde ne va plus en TW ensuite

jusqu’au lundi suivant et bénéfice du salaire de 3 territoires mercredi jeudi vendredi samedi et même lundi

matin vu que le reset n’est qu’a 12 h 00 mardi seulement 2 territoires donc 3 territoires 6j/7 avec des rerols comme salaryone salarytwo salarytwo salaryfree

salaryfour salaryfive salarysix salaryseven ect

Mais sa vous le savez déja s’est votre petit protéger et vous trouvez que se systeme favorise le pvp mdr 911 en ont profiter pendent des mois 

ensuite GUARDIANS et depuis peu guildecouillon donc chère nictophobia monter des rerols et attendez juste qu ils arrêtent de jouer vous aurez ainsi 3 territoires 

Cordialement SNAKESQUALL

Ensuite profitons s’en pour changer les horraires du serveur il n’y a plus que des joeurs europeen

donc mettre le serveur sur les heures de l’europe rendrais se serveur unique et attirerai la

communauté européenne qui est en grand nombre sur le serveur officiel et sur le serveur de shitoidessus

Cordialement SNAKESQUALL

• VGN GM
11 hours ago, snakesquall said:

Une Belle Bande D’hypocrypte les TW de l’argent gratuit et sa doit être pour du pvp venant de joueurs qui n’y participent

pas il ferrait mieux de s’abstenir de donner leurs avis et on parle de quelle pvp sa fait déjà plusieurs mois qu’il n’y a plus rien

les nictophobia arrivent avec des mois de retard oui les salaires peuvent être une motivation et surtout une aide non

négligeable pour se stuffer se qui permet de venir rivaliser et avoir un jour du vrai pvp.

Donc se sont les plus faibles les moins stuff les moins nombreux qui se retrouve handicapé car il ne leurs reste que les

miettes en fin de semaine et se retrouve handicapé par le reset du lundi.

M. Jordan commente fonctionne vos salaires et TW je vais te l’expliquer vu que tu sembles

complètement déconnecter de ton jeu

la guilde la plus forte prend les territoires lundi mardi et mercredi sans aucune résistance en face une fois tag

ont a plus que rester assis et attendre la fin de la TW et cette même guilde ne va plus en TW ensuite

jusqu’au lundi suivant et bénéfice du salaire de 3 territoires mercredi jeudi vendredi samedi et même lundi

matin vu que le reset n’est qu’a 12 h 00 mardi seulement 2 territoires donc 3 territoires 6j/7 avec des rerols comme salaryone salarytwo salarytwo salaryfree

salaryfour salaryfive salarysix salaryseven ect

Mais sa vous le savez déja s’est votre petit protéger et vous trouvez que se systeme favorise le pvp mdr 911 en ont profiter pendent des mois 

ensuite GUARDIANS et depuis peu guildecouillon donc chère nictophobia monter des rerols et attendez juste qu ils arrêtent de jouer vous aurez ainsi 3 territoires 

Cordialement SNAKESQUALL

Please keep the forums English only. If you need or like to speak another language other then English, please provide an English translation to the post as well.

Aucun besoin de faire une traduction je ne m’adresse pas a vous mais à la communauté

Je vous ai déja fait part ticket les màme remarque par ticket en anglais et vous avez ballayer 

d’un revers de la main toute susgestions avec m’épris

Cordialement SNAKESQUALL

1 hour ago, snakesquall said:

Aucun besoin de faire une traduction je ne m’adresse pas a vous mais à la communauté

Je vous ai déja fait part ticket les màme remarque par ticket en anglais et vous avez ballayer 

d’un revers de la main toute susgestions avec m’épris

Cordialement SNAKESQUALL

Just because we say no to some suggestions doesn't mean we don't care. If we don't accept it is because there are good reasons.

Now if you want to participate in this discussion with ALL the community of Eden make your translations so that everyone can understand your point of view.

5 hours ago, snakesquall said:

Aucun besoin de faire une traduction je ne m'adresse pas a vous mais à la communauté

Je vous ai déja fait Teil Ticket les màme remarque par Ticket en anglais et vous avez Ballayer 

d'un reverse de la main toute Susgestionen avec m'épris

Herzlichkeit SNAKESQUALL

Snake simplement parce que vous nous parlez dans la communauté, cela ne signifie toujours pas que tout le monde peut comprendre le français, alors suivez les règles et ne vous considérez pas comme quelque chose de spécial

J'utilise aussi le traducteur surtout parce qu'il est plus confortable pour vous
Merci

Transalet for other ppl:

Snake just because you talk to us in the community, it still doesn't mean that everyone can understand French, so please follow the rules and don't consider yourself to be anything special

I also use the translator especially because it is more comfortable for you
Thanks

• Like 1