Cloth Lv115 Healer Set Stat issues?

Psion's Booper

Hello! This is a question primarily geared to @Jordan as it pertains to the recent "Abyss" dungeon patch that gave players a new variety of sets.

Recently, I have tested the stats of two cloth healer sets and I've been left thoroughly confused.
Here's Why:

Breath of Life (M-CRIT / Cast Speed) set:

o07zuQF.png

Battle Medic (AGI/EVA/ Cast Speed set) set:
4OL7Fk7.png

...Okay. So.. Is there something I'm missing?? Is everything being calculated right? 

I should have higher M-CRIT Rate and Cast Speed with the Breath of Life set, no? The set effect itself gives 10% EXTRA Cast Speed on top of the cast speed that is already present. Not to mention, that each piece that I have fortified  on Breath of Life has AGI on it while my Battle Medic set has no AGI / Cast Speed fortification bonus. 

I've also noticed that with my Breath of Life I actually have MORE cast speed with one of the pieces UN-EQUIPPED than rather with the full set as depicted down below. 

4sb9Xbs.png

Though I've only seen the Percentage (%) bug out and not the actual whole value..but it's still really weird and I think it's something that should be looked into!

THE BOTTOM LINE, HOWEVER IS..

..Why is my M-CRIT the same on both sets? Each piece of my Breath of Life set almost all have M-CRIT as a fortification bonus and the set bonus itself gives M-CRIT...as well as the pieces UNLIKE the Battle Medic set (which, by the way, has no M-CRIT on its pieces at all and are only present because of fortification) 

Thank you,

Malevolent

• VGN GM

Well it would appear from looking the setbonus for the Breath of Life Gloves use P-CRIT Rate instead of M-CRIT Rate due to a typo. As you will notice from your P-CRIT in both images (Verified with the data files too).

As for the Cast SPD on the Breath of Life image you have not got the full armor equipped so you're missing the 2% PVE Cast SPD along with the 10% from the 5 piece bonus.

I'll fix the set bonus as soon as I can. Thanks for the report.

• Thanks 1

Well, the first image shows that I do have the 5/5 piece set effect and it still gives less cast speed than battle medic % wise (The percentage value). I'm not sure why it gives less cast speed there despite the actual value being higher.

But thank you for your response, I didn't really pay attention to the fact it gave p-crit.

Healers with auto attacks, RISE UP!

• VGN GM

Ahh I see what happened with that too. Man I must hate healers or something cause theres a Typo on it again.

(Just to give some insight on this matter, some reason X-Legend decided that -10 = 10% cast speed and 10 = -10% cast speed. So yeh it gives -10% instead of 10%).

As with the other issue I'll fix it as soon as I can.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Ahh I see what happened with that too. Man I must hate healers or something cause theres a Typo on it again.

(Just to give some insight on this matter, some reason X-Legend decided that -10 = 10% cast speed and 10 = -10% cast speed. So yeh it gives -10% instead of 10%).

As with the other issue I'll fix it as soon as I can.

LOL why they.. wth that make no sence xD