new (returning?) player looking for friends

Akarui

As topic. I know jack didly about this game since last time I played it was back in high school when I didn't play mmos, I played it back then for obvious reasons, and now I returns for nostalgia reasons. (look now random stranger on the internet! I now have the internet and pc to play this game I once really wanted to play a decade ago...) Anyways, I am a free knight whipper (and a royal guard sentinel), are there any open guilds/ active discords? I would love to talk to people that play this game and get some tips here and there.

• Like 2

Hi hi and welcome. 

There is amazing guild Inquisitors on RG side if you wish to find some fresh players. Other than that, Curse and Hookers are two other guilds (FK and RG) you could seek to join for some pvp purposes. 

@KawaiiNyanNyanis amazingly helpful with stuff in game and so are many other players.

Hope you enjoy your stay. xx

P. S. I run a discord server with most active players of SB so if you're intetested and want to get more out of us or get some general discussions about classes faster, feel free to ask for link in dm. :3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Akarui

Welcome back to the Scarlet Blade. Hope you will have a fun time in game and will become a part of community in short time.

My IGN is Grαce, I am captain of Joker guild in Free knight. Me and members in Joker as well as free knight players will be glad to help you out with any sort of query of in game help you ever need. You can contact me via Discord, I'll invite you to my group where you can meet other members of our guild and Fk players. I will send you my discord username here in private message. Just ping me on discord when you like to join us. 

See you in game! Have a nice day ^-^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Akarui said:

As topic. I know jack didly about this game since last time I played it was back in high school when I didn't play mmos, I played it back then for obvious reasons, and now I returns for nostalgia reasons. (look now random stranger on the internet! I now have the internet and pc to play this game I once really wanted to play a decade ago...) Anyways, I am a free knight whipper (and a royal guard sentinel), are there any open guilds/ active discords? I would love to talk to people that play this game and get some tips here and there.

Hello!

Welcome back to Scarlet Blade. I know the feeling of playing it when you were younger and coming back for nostalgia reasons. I started playing when I was about 17? It was in 2013 when I started playing and now it's 2021. Crazy.
If you ever need help, let me know. 
For RG side, I really recommend Inquisitor with @Filomena as her guild is amazing and active. You can also see if you have join Hookers. 
For FK, there is Curse and Joker. If you need more information, please contact me on PMs here or on game! 
I go by HeIIoKitty on Royal Guards and AraAra on Free Knights! I hope to see you soon. If you need help with your classes and builds, let me know and I can connect you to someone who can assist you. 

Ja ne~ ♥