Guild Town solution ?

Oracionela

Could it be possible to find a solution on the improvement of the buildings (especially craft) with a nerf of the experience required for the leveling of the buildings to facilitate the new ones as the old ones on the progress of the successes to come and already present now.
Because I admit that we are blocked on certain buildings, including the farm or the altar and this is annoying for some players.
With the 129 EP ok it's good, but EP don't give any achievement which blocks for a lot of players, so I would like to discuss on a solution if possible.

Assembling the guild, it's not disturbing, But a boost, could revive the server of its Guild Town.

Oracionela

• Like 6

Bonjour,

I agree with what Oracionela offers. I will add to this, a creation of a GS / GM guild with a sufficiently low tax of 10-15% would be perhaps also interesting at the max level, as this we have access to the most requested buildings (altar, forge, farm in particular) and always at the highest level. The other guilds will be able to continue to climb their cities to reach the max level while continuing their achievements.

Thank you.

Laulau

• VGN GM

As I missed this post.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:58 AM, Oracionela said:

Could it be possible to find a solution on the improvement of the buildings (especially craft) with a nerf of the experience required for the leveling of the buildings to facilitate the new ones as the old ones on the progress of the successes to come and already present now.

More specifics on the build types and maybe suggested changes would be a good idea. However, please note we will no change "all" of "formula" to give more exp as this is a painful process. So for example the level 1 potions where changed on awaken when the server opened as people had to make guilds from level 1 to level 11.

Altar is the easiest one to level. So if altar is what is blocking you then thats really an issue across the board.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:47 PM, Laulau- said:

Bonjour,

I agree with what Oracionela offers. I will add to this, a creation of a GS / GM guild with a sufficiently low tax of 10-15% would be perhaps also interesting at the max level, as this we have access to the most requested buildings (altar, forge, farm in particular) and always at the highest level. The other guilds will be able to continue to climb their cities to reach the max level while continuing their achievements.

Thank you.

Laulau

This is not the GM's place to get involved. This will breed laziness of "why" bother when one exists that we can be sure the tax wont be increased. It also craps allover those who worked hard to level a guild who didn't lose their guild town.

• 2 weeks later...