[SBV] Xigncode issues on multiple computers

bluejeans

I've tried turning off all sorts of software, even drive health monitoring software.  On one pc I get the error about other programs possibly interfering, on another the xigncode icon in the system tray just disappears on startup.  I've only been able to get the game to launch on a windows 8 laptop that has all sorts of manufacturer apps already installed. 

2 hours ago, Beau said:

Right click > properties > run in compatibility with your OS version, put SB on firewall and anti virus exception list.

Windows 10 has no compatibility option for itself.  Thanks, seems it wasn't in my firewall - but now I can't attack anything, am told to use skill points or disable auto attack.  Disabling doesn't work, can't find out how to use skill points.

Insert one comma there: run in compatibility, with your OS *Insert OS*.  Coz you didnt specify what youre using, it works backwards, normally you should put windows 7, vista or xp since SB was built to run on those OS.

Go to SB options and look for the one that has something to do with auto attacks, you get that "error" because you didnt put a skill point for that first skill on your 1st column, people usually reset skill to remove that one point there anyway so your toon seems fine, you must have forgotten how to SB.