pet chip for sentinel?

BabiYaiya

Hello,

Total chips a max lvl40 pet can have is 11. 12th slot needs an item called pet slot expansion tool from item mall.

Attack %, Chakra-attack %, Crit rate, Crit power, Acc, Ch-acc are the main offensive stats chips.

Evasion, Critical Evasion, Resist, Def, PVP def, Max HP are the defensive stat chips.

You can also use Move Speed, HP regen, CP regen.

(Red Fonts being the main chips a Sentinel will need in my opinion).

For PVE, You can Gold booster, Drop rate booster and fetch. Fetch is just to let your pet loot items for you. it can pick up grounds loots in PVE and PVP.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 3:35 PM, Grace213 said:

Hello,

Total chips a max lvl40 pet can have is 11. 12th slot needs an item called pet slot expansion tool from item mall.

Attack %, Chakra-attack %, Crit rate, Crit power, Acc, Ch-acc are the main offensive stats chips.

Evasion, Critical Evasion, Resist, Def, PVP def, Max HP are the defensive stat chips.

You can also use Move Speed, HP regen, CP regen.

(Red Fonts being the main chips a Sentinel will need in my opinion).

For PVE, You can Gold booster, Drop rate booster and fetch. Fetch is just to let your pet loot items for you. it can pick up grounds loots in PVE and PVP.

I will say that DEF and HP regen are completely useless. DEF only gives 10 def meaning you will only be hit 10 damage less. Not worth it. The HP regen is not enough to be useful and even your base HP regen without pet is more useful than the actual chip itself. Hopefully, we can fix them someday, but for now, avoid those two. 
The rest are good suggestions, though.

• Like 3