Have anyone Sell Ap 1:1 yet?

xRivenx

Getting 1: 1 AP nowadays is difficult, even 1: 2 is difficult, most of those with AP are old and won't sell their AP at 1: 1 or 1: 2 because they already have all their characters maxed out. that only focus on "collecting gold" selling AP 1: 3 or even more, I recommend that you keep your gold and do not spend or upload your equipment or anything like that or play or set aside that gold that you have now and in others places. gather another gold for your team (wait until they add the new CAP there, I imagine there will be more people, even new ones who want to donate and get gold quickly so they can arm themselves) The datchips that I buy for my CB I got them at 1: 1 ( Thanks the PU Fks "RavenWilder" something like that I do not remember well for a long time that I do not see it on) but I buy some including the "Datchip EVA:, v" ahaha even now I have to change it but I am lazy: v Last time I bought a datchip I bought 10-10K each for my DE and put it aside. do not use it I prefer to continue working on my CB: v
On the other hand, it seems to me that when they add the new CAP they should restart AP and GOLD the AP is also expensive because there are players who focus only on FARM and I bet they have at least 1kk of gold.

Sorry for my English

Some things about AP. They shouldn't make a NPC that will trade gold for AP because AP purchases are what keep the game running. Also, they recently had their means of revenue blocked because the service that they use for people to purchase AP was having issues. It should be fixed now if I remember right.

Players who sell AP have a hard time now supporting anybody by selling to others because when they do that they have had those same individuals gank them out of no where when they try to mind their own business. So, they aren't wanting to sell AP and the others are just trying to make you spend all your gold so they can horde it all for themselves. Not sure why they need all that gold unless they are buying all the items that are super expensive because they don't want to farm it and those that are farming it are selling it at high prices. So, it's really the gamers who farm and set high prices on items that cause players who sell AP to sell at high prices.

5 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Some things about AP. They shouldn't make a NPC that will trade gold for AP because AP purchases are what keep the game running. Also, they recently had their means of revenue blocked because the service that they use for people to purchase AP was having issues. It should be fixed now if I remember right.

Players who sell AP have a hard time now supporting anybody by selling to others because when they do that they have had those same individuals gank them out of no where when they try to mind their own business. So, they aren't wanting to sell AP and the others are just trying to make you spend all your gold so they can horde it all for themselves. Not sure why they need all that gold unless they are buying all the items that are super expensive because they don't want to farm it and those that are farming it are selling it at high prices. So, it's really the gamers who farm and set high prices on items that cause players who sell AP to sell at high prices.

I hope, there should not be many players buying Ap to maintain the server, and even so I believe that it is much better to have players playing than necessarily "players buying Ap". After all, the Servers are empty every day.

I purchase a lot of AP, but personally, I'm not 'hording gold' like people here insist. I sell 1:2 because AP need is high, I purchase things for new players or help them out, and I same way can't farm because I'm a medic. Meaning I'm out of gold most of the time I play.

Unless you're close friends with someone who buys AP, I'm pretty sure because of absolute rarity, no one's gonna be selling 1:1.

13 hours ago, xRivenx said:

I hope, there should not be many players buying Ap to maintain the server, and even so I believe that it is much better to have players playing than necessarily "players buying Ap". After all, the Servers are empty every day.

Not sure what you mean here. It cost money for them to own and operate their servers. Vivi as a GM also doesn't do this job for free. So, yes players need to buy AP if you want to keep the game running.

9 hours ago, SneakyHeal said:

I purchase a lot of AP, but personally, I'm not 'hording gold' like people here insist. I sell 1:2 because AP need is high, I purchase things for new players or help them out, and I same way can't farm because I'm a medic. Meaning I'm out of gold most of the time I play.

Unless you're close friends with someone who buys AP, I'm pretty sure because of absolute rarity, no one's gonna be selling 1:1.

The cost of AP items also reflect the cost of loot items. A unique void piercing jewel is at 40k, if you want to have a set with just those jewels you will need to spend 600,000 in gold. If you need gold but don't want to farm for it, AP at a 1:1 ratio will cost you $1,000 just to get 1 full set of uni void pierce jewels. |That is if you spend $100 for 60,000 AP. That's also if you can sell the items you get from spending $1,000. So, if you don't have $1,000 you can cut back your dollar spending by raising the prices of AP items. So, yes, selling AP at a higher than 1:1 ratio is pretty much necessary if you want to gear your character with the best items and not horde gold. I think players who sell loot items in game can lower their costs and save players who spend AP some money to do so.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 1:32 AM, Archangel said:

I'll always selling 1:1 dosnt matter for me If lot buy AP or not. Just depend if you can catch me while im online , since im less activ r few months now. 

Just look for ChemicaI / Decade  Only on RG Side or PM here . 

Sorry i'm FK :v

On 3/30/2021 at 8:17 PM, SneakyHeal said:

the question is not to buy ap 1: 1 or 1: 2 or etc, but that currently in FK we have no one selling AP.
FK is empty.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:19 AM, GoddessSand said:

Not sure what you mean here. It cost money for them to own and operate their servers. Vivi as a GM also doesn't do this job for free. So, yes players need to buy AP if you want to keep the game running.

The cost of AP items also reflect the cost of loot items. A unique void piercing jewel is at 40k, if you want to have a set with just those jewels you will need to spend 600,000 in gold. If you need gold but don't want to farm for it, AP at a 1:1 ratio will cost you $1,000 just to get 1 full set of uni void pierce jewels. |That is if you spend $100 for 60,000 AP. That's also if you can sell the items you get from spending $1,000. So, if you don't have $1,000 you can cut back your dollar spending by raising the prices of AP items. So, yes, selling AP at a higher than 1:1 ratio is pretty much necessary if you want to gear your character with the best items and not horde gold. I think players who sell loot items in game can lower their costs and save players who spend AP some money to do so.

Dude Shut up, 1º I'm not Talking about AP and Itens In Store I'm talking about Seller's Ap in game on FK, cause FK don't have players, 2º if you are jerk to buy Itens so much expansive in the store your problem, but i will not pass 24 hours farming Gold to buy only one DataChip. Mainly for a server where a side is empty.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:35 AM, xRivenx said:

Dude Shut up, 1º I'm not Talking about AP and Itens In Store I'm talking about Seller's Ap in game on FK, cause FK don't have players, 2º if you are jerk to buy Itens so much expansive in the store your problem, but i will not pass 24 hours farming Gold to buy only one DataChip. Mainly for a server where a side is empty.

1) not all my response was to you as I quoted somebody else and responding to them. Self centered much?

2) your original post says that you want a NPC to trade gold for AP. Gold is fictional currency and does nothing to maintain the cost of the server. I mean tell Vivi you have 100,000 in gold she could have to help maintain the server and she would literally laugh at you. AP items are AP items for a reason and the server makes money off them to help maintain the server because F2P doesn't mean that the GMs have free services to maintain the game. 

3) When you talked about there being a lack of players who will sell you AP. I mentioned that many players don't like selling to others because they don't want somebody turning around and using the money that they earned and bought in the game for somebody who will build a character that will later attack them with it. I mean I have a SW and let me just help you build your SE to kill my SW anytime you want because I helped  you do that. That's what many players do and it made players who sold AP not want to sell AP to anyone and players will need to spend their own money if they want something. I told you this already and didn't listen as to why there's a shortage of players selling AP. Not to mention that many players don't see a need to buy AP right now since there's nothing more to do with their character as they already maxed it out to the best they can. Also, due to Covid many players might also be without a source of income to buy AP because they don't have real money to spend on a game when they are trying to pay bills and trying to live. If you need AP that much you might try getting on at different times to see if there's somebody on willing to sell AP that might be on at a different time than what you normally play also. Like what somebody said go to Suer and find players on the other side who might sell you AP because chances are there are players who characters on both sides that could switch to sell you what you are looking for. Though again back to players not wanting to sell AP to a player that will potentially use that sell against them.

On this topic of creating a NPC that you can sell gold for AP. What if there was an option that would allow somebody who has AP to sell it directly for gold? Those that then buy that AP with their gold from another player can then buy what they want with it instead of hoping to find the item they are looking for in AH. Though I don't see it as a possibility, but that would be cool.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:37 PM, GoddessSand said:

1) not all my response was to you as I quoted somebody else and responding to them. Self centered much?

2) your original post says that you want a NPC to trade gold for AP. Gold is fictional currency and does nothing to maintain the cost of the server. I mean tell Vivi you have 100,000 in gold she could have to help maintain the server and she would literally laugh at you. AP items are AP items for a reason and the server makes money off them to help maintain the server because F2P doesn't mean that the GMs have free services to maintain the game. 

3) When you talked about there being a lack of players who will sell you AP. I mentioned that many players don't like selling to others because they don't want somebody turning around and using the money that they earned and bought in the game for somebody who will build a character that will later attack them with it. I mean I have a SW and let me just help you build your SE to kill my SW anytime you want because I helped  you do that. That's what many players do and it made players who sold AP not want to sell AP to anyone and players will need to spend their own money if they want something. I told you this already and didn't listen as to why there's a shortage of players selling AP. Not to mention that many players don't see a need to buy AP right now since there's nothing more to do with their character as they already maxed it out to the best they can. Also, due to Covid many players might also be without a source of income to buy AP because they don't have real money to spend on a game when they are trying to pay bills and trying to live. If you need AP that much you might try getting on at different times to see if there's somebody on willing to sell AP that might be on at a different time than what you normally play also. Like what somebody said go to Suer and find players on the other side who might sell you AP because chances are there are players who characters on both sides that could switch to sell you what you are looking for. Though again back to players not wanting to sell AP to a player that will potentially use that sell against them.

alright,I see that you don't know how to read, i don't open that topic to ask for a NPC to sell ap, i open it to talk about the lack of players and the difficulty of buying AP items in the game. 
1- you are in my topic jerk, all the answers are for me, so your esponse was to me.
2- if the server remains empty, I want to see who will buy AP, and not even in AH we have the items to buy. and don't tell me that in RG there are players because for the PVP there are no players to balance both factions.
3- I prefer that there are players to face in PVP with good equipment than not to have players to play.
being that the argument has no basis, if someone is exchanging gold for AP the guy who sells AP should be much stronger than the buyer since he can buy even more items.

33 minutes ago, xRivenx said:

alright,I see that you don't know how to read, i don't open that topic to ask for a NPC to sell ap, i open it to talk about the lack of players and the difficulty of buying AP items in the game. 

i think the staff could do a NPC to trade GOLD X Ap in the game.
You said this, in your first damn topic. If this isn't what you meant fix it.

1- you are in my topic jerk, all the answers are for me, so your response was to me.
You don't know how the internet works do you? If you have somebody make a comment another person can respond to their comment to talk to them specifically and ignore you to prevent multiple posts on the same topic. Yes, you are egocentric by responding to me this way and believing this.
2- if the server remains empty, I want to see who will buy AP, and not even in AH we have the items to buy. and don't tell me that in RG there are players because for the PVP there are no players to balance both factions.
If you expect other players to buy AP for you, then you are going to be very disappointed because I've responded to this constantly. Yes, finding a player who sells AP is hard, but there are those on Discord you might ask there if there's somebody willing to sell you AP items. The GM's or GS's cannot force players to sell you AP or tell you that they sell AP. Your first part of the topic you asked for an NPC to trade gold for AP, not which players you can buy AP items from. Make it clear from the start not get pissed when I try to explain to you that you are doing it wrong.

3- I prefer that there are players to face in PVP with good equipment than not to have players to play.
being that the argument has no basis, if someone is exchanging gold for AP the guy who sells AP should be much stronger than the buyer since he can buy even more items.
This has nothing do with your original topic, but understand that AP buyers might not want to sell you AP because that means selling you products that will be used to make you more powerful and attack them. This game is not P2W so once you get an AP pet and Pet Data Chips that is pretty much all the AP items you need for building your character with AP. There's only the two medallions that can give your character a boost, but not by much and a player without those medallions can still kick you trash. So, really it's not about being more powerful than them it's about you turning around and attacking them in PvP zones when they aren't trying to attack you. If your plan is to leave those who sell you AP alone in PvP zones when they aren't trying to PvP anybody and just farming then you are better than those who go after others repeatedly. I can tell you there are several players will go and attack players farming because they can. This pisses off players who sold them AP only to be, in our minds, harassed by the person we just sold them too. You can thank those who do this as to why AP buyers and sellers don't sell to just anybody.

Good luck finding somebody with AP to sell you and stop being so sensitive.

You don't need an NPC, on the web you can also add an OPC "Publish AP for Gold" or vice versa "Publish Gold for AP" and whoever wants to sell AP for Gold publishes their AP directly and another player buys it or one Place their gold for AP and the one that has AP sells it, but the Web could keep 15% of the gold or AP :v

Although an NPC that sells AP would not be bad either, it does not "mean that it is free AP" but who wants to buy AP can publish and sell his AP for the NPC for Gold.

"If not infiltrate the Rgs and get cheaper AP" 👀 🤫🤫

12 hours ago, xRivenx said:

1- you are in my topic jerk, all the answers are for me, so your esponse was to me.

Being this sensitive and aggressive isn't gonna find you players who'd want to sell you AP. And an AP to Gold NPC would not make sense knowing AP is literally only VNG income and they already don't have enormous playerbase, so I'd go completely against that idea.  I still wanna support VNG when I can instead of them falling apart because someone is unable to do that. 

What you can surely do is be nice to people and talk normally to them, and maybe some AP seller will reveal themselves. Other than that, nobody wants to trade with bums, just so you know.. :c

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:41 PM, xF4T4Lx said:

You don't need an NPC, on the web you can also add an OPC "Publish AP for Gold" or vice versa "Publish Gold for AP" and whoever wants to sell AP for Gold publishes their AP directly and another player buys it or one Place their gold for AP and the one that has AP sells it, but the Web could keep 15% of the gold or AP :v

Although an NPC that sells AP would not be bad either, it does not "mean that it is free AP" but who wants to buy AP can publish and sell his AP for the NPC for Gold.

"If not infiltrate the Rgs and get cheaper AP" 👀 🤫🤫

OPC? humm... tell me more, and yeah i think it's a nice ideia to have a NPC where you can change your Gold for Ap, cause the people who loved that game will play mor to do it to buy PETS, CHIPS, BOOSTS ETC. Then we will have more players playing the game and sharing the game, to show your character "Top" to others people.