Idea ( ? )

SneakyHeal

Hello !

As someone who's always nerding out about outfits and such, I was curious : is there a posibility to make hairstyles wearable? Like recolors and etc - but with different shade accessories, example :
93901d032e2b2d284681fd075308aec4.png
( this cute NPC having orange ribbons (?) in her hair )

Having unique wearable shades of hairstyles (or same hairstyles but different shade accessories in them) might bring some interest into the market. wink

On 4/1/2021 at 4:23 PM, SneakyHeal said:

Hello !

As someone who's always nerding out about outfits and such, I was curious : is there a posibility to make hairstyles wearable? Like recolors and etc - but with different shade accessories, example :
93901d032e2b2d284681fd075308aec4.png
( this cute NPC having orange ribbons (?) in her hair )

Having unique wearable shades of hairstyles (or same hairstyles but different shade accessories in them) might bring some interest into the market. wink

While you can always get a cosmetic item from the AP mall to alter your hair, I think I understand the reason to want a wig type item so that you don't have to spend on the cosmetic item. But I am sure they could make more wigs to wear and even add like a Harley Quinn hairstyle with blonde hair that has blue and pink tips on each side. Not sure about changing any items on them for something else like you have the 2 + items on the medic there which really is there because she's a medic.

Though the more costumes, hats/hairstyles, face paint, etc... they add to the game the more space that will be taken up by these items till you run out of storage. However, I still feel that uni costumes should drop a whole lot more because it would make it cheaper in gold for people to graft rare costumes on them to keep the stats of the uni costume but get the look of the rare one. I, myself am less likely to buy a rare AP costume from AH if I don't have a unique costume to graft it onto, so if they dropped more making them more available I would be helping to maintain the game more with getting more AP costumes and the AP uni grafting tools. But for some reason they just like to make uni costumes drop less because they think they are special when really people will just get it once and stop trying to get a second because it's too difficult or too expensive in gold to get.

• Like 1

For a very distant future add an AP item that changes the aura of the loaded items to the maximum, an example for CB Fks if the option you see that the effect of your items is activated is "Pinkie":, v .... In CB Rgs +10 or +11 I do not know if it is "Blue" and +12 is "Gold", if it could be changed to any other color "Green, Black, White, Light blue etc any other.
Only 4 elements are needed or change the color of the CB of the Fks +12 to "Blue or Black" remove "Pink" xd
The same with the Mech you should see many colors "Go Go Power Rangers" :v

2 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

For a very distant future add an AP item that changes the aura of the loaded items to the maximum, an example for CB Fks if the option you see that the effect of your items is activated is "Pinkie":, v .... In CB Rgs +10 or +11 I do not know if it is "Blue" and +12 is "Gold", if it could be changed to any other color "Green, Black, White, Light blue etc any other.
Only 4 elements are needed or change the color of the CB of the Fks +12 to "Blue or Black" remove "Pink" xd
The same with the Mech you should see many colors "Go Go Power Rangers" :v

Are you talking about the Glow FX or the outfit color?

2 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Yes from the Glow FX, I know it can be disabled but I only have it disabled because I don't like the Pink xd.
If it could be changed it would be a good thing

So, looking at my own gear there is a difference in glow to each gear like Kappa has a yellow glow at +12 and 60+ gear has a purple glow at +12. There's a couple of NPCs that never got completed like the Estrella <Item Rank Tech> and Doreen <Amplification Tech>. I wonder if they could be used to change the glow of different gears though Each + of a gear does change the glow color and I think it changes the intensity too. I think it would be cool to have a smoke glow FX for the SW.

• Like 1

from what Ive seen people say, estrella works. she makes it so people cant see u enhance gear +7-+12. I never verified that tho lol

theres nothing for amplification :/

I wonder if we can essentially graft a new glow color thats interesting. Vivi might be able to take a look when we hav a test server again :/

i really doubt we can do custom changes to the glow FX color as we generally have only been able to repait things and thats more of a aura than a npc.

• Like 3