Wanted Listing.

MAIKA

23 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Now if it is understood if they do not explain it to me with Manzanita I do not understand, it is that I am Latino :v
I'm going to sleep, see you on another topic in the future xd

It's all good. I figured there was a little bit of a language barrier. I tried to explain it the best that I could so you could understand properly. > o <

• Haha 1

I think Admins can simply remove the post wanted alert.

I remember in old server we were bored to see the alert of every +7 enhance, so they removed it and now we see just the alerts of +9 and more. If you can, do the same to "post wanted" stuff, and let just the big shout for "wanted kill".

• Like 1

• VGN GM
On 4/17/2021 at 12:52 AM, Filomena said:

I think Admins can simply remove the post wanted alert.

I remember in old server we were bored to see the alert of every +7 enhance, so they removed it and now we see just the alerts of +9 and more. If you can, do the same to "post wanted" stuff, and let just the big shout for "wanted kill".

That actually might be possible. I may be able to change the message to just say, A Wanted has been posted! Or something along those lines.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2021 at 10:20 AM, MAIKA said:

Ayooo. 

I saw the new rules asserted over Wanted bounties concerning harassment. I have a suggestion and a question: to prevent any sort of harassment - why not just set a "Person 1 has put a Wanted on Person 2" instead of it being anonymous. 

It'd stop people from putting wanteds on themselves and accusing other players, and it would also stop majority of

This sounds like the teacher who covered herself in feces and blamed it on one of her students. I wouldn't put it past some players to do this in the game.

Though I can pretty much name the player(s) who would put a wanted on me as a means of harassment without even needing to know which of the players in the game are doing it.

6 hours ago, SparkOne said:

Just WANTED to say show up for PVP thanks 

Maybe it should say Wanted has been posted, all parties show up for a BG.

When it comes to the wanteds I have over 300 on both my FK and RG toons or even more. Lost track as I don't use them since they are a pain to use with all those players who use greek letters in their name. I personally don't care if somebody posts a wanted on me, it's their gold. However, I do see that it can be used as a form of harassment when players repeat it over and over again as I've seen them do it while I was in a BG with others. They do it to show how weak my SW is vs the other player in the BG, but it's not hard to kill a SW 1 on 1 since the SW's have no protection in 1 vs 1 unless you call that pathetic 10 seconds of buffs protection.

They are also great at giving me a warning when a player is about to attack when they say that my SW was given a wanted. I don't understand the removal of the names when a wanted is placed since you can always tell who got the wanted when they are killed it tells who killed them and who died.

If you really want to identify the harasser then you should identify who placed the wanted every time. I do know that there were people that made a joke about the wanteds in seeing how high the wanted can get before that person was killed. Thought it was funny when somebody reached over 1k on labeling a wanted person. The only time wanteds do get annoying though are when a player is in a BG and all you see is player A killed player B over and over again as if it's some grand feat for that player.

Would be interesting that if a player puts a bounty on somebody that one gets placed on them at the same time.