Hello all!

Hi everyone! This is the first time I think I've ever used a forum so I apologize if i haven't done my research.

But anyway, I'm Redsky and I've been an EE player since it's release in 2010. After just finding out about the closing of the official servers I managed to find my way to the Vendetta network and seeing people actually sit in Aven is crazy to me. You go on the original game now and it's just a ghost town, but I'm glad I got to catch it in it's final breath.

I'm a college student, part time job and all the rest. I'm more of a casual player but I'd love to get to know some people to get re-invested into the game. I conduct gaming research at my university into MMO's, and that's what stirred me to get back into EE. For the moment it's the only one on VGN that I play, but if I get to looking around I'm sure that I would be willing to play other games as well!

I'd love to meet anyone who plays EE and potentially join a guild as well. My in-game name is RedskyRising (as is my Twitch and Twitter) and if there is a discord or anything that we use to community build I would also like to join that! I hope playing with people stirs the same kind of nostalgic memories I got when I was 10, so hit me up whenever. It's nice to meet everyone!

-Redsky