Experience Removal

Lepant

So I'm pro'bly the only player in the universe who wants this, but so be it.  Is there some way to include an item to removes character experience or prevents gaining character experience?  I can't even complete Vileshark dungeon without leveling twenty times, and I would like to be able to complete it on /10 mode with a party, but I can't because I would have to leave multiple times to remove experience, and I don't think I'll find anyone willin' to help me and is close to my level.  I spend almost as much time removing experience as I do gaining it, and it would be wonderful if there was a way to make that easier, and possible in a dungeon.  I understand people prefer it to be easy to level, but for a game that has many classes to level, it seems a bit over the top.

My mistake.  I didn't think to look in the "Boost" section for an experience removal item.

Edit: Is there a possibility of including a permanent equip?  A consumable with a time limit has problems of its own.  I only need to prevent experience for quests and dungeons, but be able to gain experience when I am ready to level.

• Like 1