Daily Quest

Lepant

Would it be feasible to implement a way to organize daily quests by the map you're currently in, both acquired and unacquired.  I like to do daily quests as much as I can, but it would be much more convenient if you could go to Limestone Mountain, for example, and click one button to acquire all daily quests on the map, and have only those quests listed in your tracker (or maybe a separate tracker).  Or if you can have an "acquire all" button, maybe jus' a feature that tracks each daily quest by map.  Having to find them on the map and manually track them is a minor inconvenience, but I think this could take out some of the tedious parts.  Also, could a way to hide unwanted unacquired quests be possible, too?  There's a ton of holiday quests and Aven quests that I can't do, or they're daily, and they clog up my tracker.

I know all those things.  That wasn't what I meant.  For Unacquired quests, I was referrin' to the ones seen in the mini tracker.  I know you can hide acquired quests and remove them from the mini tracker, but what I was talkin' about was a way to see only quests from the map to keep out other quests, and maybe even a way to go to a map and simply click a button that would give you all the daily quests in that map, and then keep them isolated so it's easier to run those quests and move on to the next map.  It's jus' a way to make things easier if you run daily quests every day.

• 7 months later...