Quality of Life Suggestions

Daddy

M30xU8V.gif

Hello!! We are able to work on stuff again!@!@!@

While I am working on that BG patch once again which will be one of the next patches. For now I would like to have a list of things to input for QOL once the BG patch is completedddd.

• Example: Craft multiple Hexweave packs at once rather than 1x1 in Banana.

Just post below what you think should we added/fixed/tweaked (not skills nooboz)

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Add Beta Hexweaves/Gamma Hexweaves, Version II Cyberclusters to Oasis RP spot, along with a small chance of a level 50 napalm dropping or even adding them to RW spot instead. 

Might be better in the Neutral Settlement area as they don't drop anything beyond RPs

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

• Make Napalm stackable and cooldown shorter like an hour, making it 1 hr cd still achieve the same restriction as intended, you can use napalam only once during AK or NB.
  • Permanent Warehouse and Bagpack storage for a higher fee.
  • NPC that automatically finishes all the Skillpoint quests available only at level 60.
  • Faster Pet XP rate.
  • Crafting NPC for pvp supplies: Napalm II, Cluster II, Pvp skillstorm, Golden chrono. No absurd payment like 100k rp per Item.

44 minutes ago, LifeStream said:

fix particle resist on ME suit (base and enhancement value) and defensive buffs so they match other resist like with all other classes in game.

I’m going to classify under skill since it was a decision related to sw vs medic mainly but we will probably revisit that once we are on skills. 

5 hours ago, Beau said:
  • Make Napalm stackable and cooldown shorter like an hour, making it 1 hr cd still achieve the same restriction as intended, you can use napalam only once during AK or NB.
  • Permanent Warehouse and Bagpack storage for a higher fee.
  • NPC that automatically finishes all the Skillpoint quests available only at level 60.
  • Faster Pet XP rate.
  • Crafting NPC for pvp supplies: Napalm II, Cluster II, Pvp skillstorm, Golden chrono. No absurd payment like 100k rp per Item.

Napalm 24hr cooldown 

uh I think Vivi mentioned she wouldn’t release permanents due to the loss of income to the server 

I had a similar idea for that skill point thing lmao. I was just thinking at least for the lvl 48s to just give you a full stack or something. 

Pet stuff on my radar already  🥰

We can adjust rose for those items yeh since I doubt Vivi wouldn’t want more npc clutter even tho I lov npcs :))) lol 

7 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Yeah, so at RW. I wouldn't mind that as well. Maybe adding gold to those mobs as well?

Tbh I kinda want them to drop maybe rp chips in addition maybe. JUS AN IDEA. Cus Vivi just can’t make some of these amara quests work. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Yeah, so at RW. I wouldn't mind that as well. Maybe adding gold to those mobs as well?

I dunno.  From all of the drinking, smoking, and going to the strip club tipping performers, would one think they have much money on them?  lol

• Haha 1