Quality of Life Suggestions

Daddy

27 minutes ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

You can get tradable level 3 hypos in the commander cubes that Cheryl sells.

problem is tradable versions were in the pack before for those that drop in 50+ BG, why were they change to NT version?

There is no notification about, just found out when I opened trying to give another player in PvP as I knew they were tradable to find out they were changed to NT.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:47 PM, OhThePain said:

+ 1 for all the event titles and new ones.

Would love to have the ability to craft Winter Coat and Pvp Hypos with Medals and/or Epoxy glues but with lower reqs. 25 medals for golden chrono is a lot; maybe cut it down to 10-15 for all of these buffs.

Yesss maaam. Seeing how the medals have played out I can definitely lower it. 

new title called OTP: -7k void :)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

NB 39-55 should be scrapped (a wasted BG slot, no one attends it) and Unique L38 rings drop brought back to Asmodeus in Viledon, Unique L48 to Catherine in Nemesis. add Unique L42 trinket drop to Catherine.

Remove EXP gain from RP mobs (no one even farm RP mobs for EXP), some HP/SP/CP drop for the map level would be welcome for RP mobs who have no drop if possible.

8 hours ago, LifeStream said:

NB 39-55 should be scrapped (a wasted BG slot, no one attends it) and Unique L38 rings drop brought back to Asmodeus in Viledon, Unique L48 to Catherine in Nemesis. add Unique L42 trinket drop to Catherine.

Remove EXP gain from RP mobs (no one even farm RP mobs for EXP), some HP/SP/CP drop for the map level would be welcome for RP mobs who have no drop if possible.

I like little bunker. If they make these fix, I think more people will come:

17 hours ago, Filomena said:

I like little bunker. If they make these fix, I think more people will come:

39-55 in the same BG in itself is very unfair... Bunker should simply stay for end game players along with AK. There is no meaning in having that NB, it adds nothing to the game while creating an unfair BG and more issues for SB team to fix.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:27 AM, Bikini said:

add an item merchant to bunker noob

And a one-shot guard or two to protect her.

She sees a zerg and I can imagine her ranting over not being paid enough to get overran by that shit.  lol

Edited by Norleras

On 5/10/2021 at 5:34 AM, Norleras said:

And a one-shot guard or two to protect her.

She sees a zerg and I can imagine her ranting over not being paid enough to get overran by that shit.  lol

Well, you can always just add the item merchant up on the top of the ledge in NB and not at the entry area. It does have guards up there even though nobody can actually fly up there to kill somebody.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:35 AM, GoddessSand said:

Well, you can always just add the item merchant up on the top of the ledge in NB and not at the entry area. It does have guards up there even though nobody can actually fly up there to kill somebody.

Joke ruined.  lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, Chapaeff said:

Is it possible to make it so that after entering the login and password, it immediately throws it to the choice of server or to the choice of characters? the launch of the game is terribly annoying.

Since the game is only on one server, the next option is for you to put in your secondary passcode. This passcode is helpful to keep hackers from getting into your account and ruining your life. It does take some time for it to load because you have to run the Anti-cheat system before it loads the game. I don't know if you have the game stored on a HDD or SSD, but it loads rather quickly on a SSD if you have decent RAM and CPU.

On 6/16/2021 at 12:41 AM, Daddy said:

I think he means remove the server selection choice ? Not sure. But we can’t get rid of the secondary password as it is a necessary account safety feature which also does increase the load time unfortunately 

To add, a lot of MMO's have a secondary password. Not all, but a large number.
This one wouldn't be the first one.

• 3 months later...

Can you rework the stats for the unique lingerie for the defender.  I dont no why the stats were chosen for each class and im not going to comment on the toon that won the lottery on stats for there lingerie  so im going to break it down in a very simple way.  So simple in fact that i think nobody looked at it this way and would instantly see why im complaining and the need to make it fair.  

Disregarding what the actual stat for each of the 4 different unique lingerie is lets look at them as possible attack buff or defense buff. For this case we will be disregarding the 2 common stats all classes and all lingerie share and that would be the 800 hp and the 700 sp. We will simply be focusing on the other 2 stats (ch res ones we will be considering all 5 ch res as one I.e.(particle, voltage, gravity, atomic and plasma) and will be considered a defensive buff.  Also if the lingerie has an added hp buff, move speed buff  or  dot reduction buff all  those buffs will be considered a defensive buff. 

Whipper 

3 attacks 1 defense      0-2, 2-0, 1-1, 1-1

This means out of the 4 lingerie ( Cabaret Maid, Cybertronic, kiss of the spider queen  and tears of the spider queen unless ur a cb and those would be Carnival undies, full body undies, henna art undies and neon art undies.)

3 attacks means 3 out of the 4 lingerie offer stats that have attack buffs and 1 has defense buffs the numbers at the end specify how many attack and how many defense buffs in each unique lingerie

Starting with Cabaret Maid Cybertronic Kiss of the spider queen tears of the spider queen  

o attk 2 def     2 attk 0 def       1 attk 1 def     1  attk 1 def and just to spell it out completely on this first one 

Wh                               Maid                          Cybertronic                           kiss                                     tears

Void Crit void                     crit rate crt attk                 acc ch res                         ch acc move sp 

Se                2 attacks 2 defense           1-1, 0-2, 0-2, 2-0 

Me               1 attack 3 defense              0- 2, 0-2, 0-2, 2-0

Pu               2 attack 2 defense              0-2, 0-2, 1-1, 1-1

Cb               2 attack  2 defense              1-1,  0-2, 1-1, 0-2

De                0 attack 4 defense             0-2, 0-2, 0-2, 0-2 

Sw               0 attack  4 defense             0-2, 0-2, 0-2, 0-2 

So as you can plainly see now, why was 1 tank class and 1 dps class toon given only defensive buffs from the 65 uni lingerie.  Whipper is considered a tank class toon but yet it gets 3 different attack type ling and one of the most dps class the se  gets 2 attack type ling and one of them is a double attack type like ( wtf) Only the wh, me and se get the double attack ling going back to normal logic a healer class would want more def type ling but yet there given at least 1 attack type ling and its a double attack one. The pu and the cb get a quality mix of at+tack and defensive buffs but the sw and the de get no chance for a little more dps.  I cant speak for the sw class but im pretty sure they wouldnt mind having 1 or 2 attack type ling as for the the de its the only one that has plenty of def as it is already and more dps would help more than def.  

So since the designer lingerie was made to make things fair and even out the classes i see a very quick and apologetic response from whoever opened up this can of worms and quickly correcting  this debacle  by giving the de and the sw the same opportunities the other classes were given, there choice to buff there attack powers or buff there defensive powers 

• 5 months later...

Hi Hi   

First off i would like to sing the praises of accomplishments acheived by the vgn team involving the continuation and new featurers of a game that has forgotten to lay down and die like the other games of its time.  Its like the Donkey Kong arcade game i have downstairs  an antique but always good for some fun.  .

Cro here and Im assuming all are busy working on the final patch for this game(66-70 maybe)But i have a few simple ideas that will bring interest back to the game along with people.  These ideas could be implemented into the game in less than a day. 

First off how bought a simple and easy color change on the rapids. Hows bout a white rapid or pink rapid or even a lime green one ( ya im sure thats push n it). Easy,  done in a few mins and look at the much needed loot you would also rake in at the lucky boxes.  Bonus 2 fer on that one. 

Secondly its time to concede the point that in this particular low point of sbv any action in any zone im sure is a much wanted battle.  So make cg equal with the other pvp zones easy to open up blood soul in cg and let the guards in cg give rps so we can rp there as well and another bonus maybe if ur lucky we will accidentally level up our cg toons like u have always wanted while indulging in rank point acquiring.   

Thirdly remove the restrictions of required level to enter, if u got a bad ass toon and wanna try it out on some vile toons or maybe a killer nemisis toon thats itch n to sink its teeth into a ellis player or even an amara toon hehehehe go for it big dog.  There should be nothing stopping ya if lowbies wanna dive into the shark infested waters and prove themselves hehehe may i get u a life raft just in case.    

Fourthly im sure u all have toons that u power leveled and have been unable to go back and complete quests to finish off that last of the feats cause in the past vgn was so worried about rank points and ppl cheating to be above the pack in there rank.  Will nowdays nobody cares what rank u are if u wanted a high rank u should have it  by now and if u didnt u didnt.  So how bout removing the hex that has been placed on the guards in nem v2 and let them drop 1 rank point helll i dont care let them take 500 rps from me for every death they take.  I just want to complete all my quests to complete my feats list but im unable to cause i need to kill guards in nem v2 for like 10 quests but im blocked from the quests working cause for it to work it would req

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cro666 said:

Hi Hi   

First off i would like to sing the praises of accomplishments acheived by the vgn team involving the continuation and new featurers of a game that has forgotten to lay down and die like the other games of its time.  Its like the Donkey Kong arcade game i have downstairs  an antique but always good for some fun.  .

Cro here and Im assuming all are busy working on the final patch for this game(66-70 maybe)But i have a few simple ideas that will bring interest back to the game along with people.  These ideas could be implemented into the game in less than a day. 

First off how bought a simple and easy color change on the rapids. Hows bout a white rapid or pink rapid or even a lime green one ( ya im sure thats push n it). Easy,  done in a few mins and look at the much needed loot you would also rake in at the lucky boxes.  Bonus 2 fer on that one. 

Secondly its time to concede the point that in this particular low point of sbv any action in any zone im sure is a much wanted battle.  So make cg equal with the other pvp zones easy to open up blood soul in cg and let the guards in cg give rps so we can rp there as well and another bonus maybe if ur lucky we will accidentally level up our cg toons like u have always wanted while indulging in rank point acquiring.   

Thirdly remove the restrictions of required level to enter, if u got a bad ass toon and wanna try it out on some vile toons or maybe a killer nemisis toon thats itch n to sink its teeth into a ellis player or even an amara toon hehehehe go for it big dog.  There should be nothing stopping ya if lowbies wanna dive into the shark infested waters and prove themselves hehehe may i get u a life raft just in case.    

Fourthly im sure u all have toons that u power leveled and have been unable to go back and complete quests to finish off that last of the feats cause in the past vgn was so worried about rank points and ppl cheating to be above the pack in there rank.  Will nowdays nobody cares what rank u are if u wanted a high rank u should have it  by now and if u didnt u didnt.  So how bout removing the hex that has been placed on the guards in nem v2 and let them drop 1 rank point helll i dont care let them take 500 rps from me for every death they take.  I just want to complete all my quests to complete my feats list but im unable to cause i need to kill guards in nem v2 for like 10 quests but im blocked from the quests working cause for it to work it would req

1- Ok.

2- No.

3- No, just increase baby bunker till 59. Or at least 58 if 59 stay for big bunker.

4- Ok for quests, but no rank in Nemesis V2, it should be a ghost map only.