Quality of Life Suggestions

Daddy

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for being able to complete quests in caergate, viledon and nemesis. That would bring me back to the game, for a while...

I was thinking, maybe opening the maps for all toons for special (maybe repeating) events?

For those not understanding the issue with nemesis v2: towards the end of some quest lines you've got to kill faction mobs but since some of them give RP they were replaced with empty copies that don't register for the quests. The whole purpose of intruducing V2 in the first place more or less defeated.

23 minutes ago, Tropical said:

+1 for being able to complete quests in caergate, viledon and nemesis. That would bring me back to the game, for a while...

I was thinking, maybe opening the maps for all toons for special (maybe repeating) events?

I remember I asked for this in Aeria. Sometimes, an event day (or even some hours only) when every player of every level can enter in every map, even Caergate, Viledon, and even lowbies can enter in Nemesis or Ellis, just for fun or look. In Aeria I suggested a monster spawn event happening in a random map or few random maps in that time. But old staff said no.

I'm pretty bad at the game, so I'd like weaker monsters (small pool of health) but in higher numbers. Arcana are supposed to be super soldiers, but I have marathon matches with my ME against all enemies.
Just for fun, I like to go back to Enocia Canyon just to decimate a bunch of monsters the way I think being a super soldier should feel like.
PS: I ruined my game by abusing the winter leveler, but that was my fault.

On 4/3/2022 at 9:11 AM, RexQatsi said:

I'm pretty bad at the game, so I'd like weaker monsters (small pool of health) but in higher numbers. Arcana are supposed to be super soldiers, but I have marathon matches with my ME against all enemies.
Just for fun, I like to go back to Enocia Canyon just to decimate a bunch of monsters the way I think being a super soldier should feel like.
PS: I ruined my game by abusing the winter leveler, but that was my fault.

Till Barbirion (lev 39) even a decent DPS can aggro a bunch of mobs and enjoy killing them in a slaughter.

By Nemesis this starts to become harder and harder.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 7:49 AM, Filomena said:

I remember I asked for this in Aeria. Sometimes, an event day (or even some hours only) when every player of every level can enter in every map, even Caergate, Viledon, and even lowbies can enter in Nemesis or Ellis, just for fun or look. In Aeria I suggested a monster spawn event happening in a random map or few random maps in that time. But old staff said no.

This is a major reason for me to give a break in this game: being limited to walk into a map because of level restriction. I'm sure there are ways to get around this. But I'm really outdated now to say much...

On 6/14/2022 at 4:19 AM, Armada said:

This is a major reason for me to give a break in this game: being limited to walk into a map because of level restriction. I'm sure there are ways to get around this. But I'm really outdated now to say much...

Tell the truth: we are not simply "outdated", we are OLD !

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Tropical said:

This one had me laughing. To associate Valentines Day with Dragon's Rage... nice one!!😆

Valentines section seems to be empty though and Dragon's rage belongs to Other. But yeah, gimme Dragon Claws!

Ahaha, I had the intention to screen just the Valentine event, then I noticed Dragon Rage immediately below, and I thought: "Why not? It's 2-3 years we don't see Hydra boss also!"

They can also join the two things, sure everyone will be happy anyway.

• 8 months later...

A huge QoL for me would be to increase the cap of how many specific items you can hold in inventory from 255 to at least 510 but ideally 999 if possible.

I have three 255 items of potions that I want to save up on cause I feel like I'll need them for later lol. This would greatly help with the limited storage space in inventory and warehouse.

• 2 months later...

What about a skill that would warp you to your guild hall?
In a similar fashion to the Enocia/Mereholt/Barbiron/Agoge warp skills, with a cooldown and all that.

How you would make players get it is another thing, but I think that would be a decent QoL addition.
If that's even possible to make, anyways.