Patch v81

Jordan

• VGN GM

EE_PATCH_NOTES_BANNER_01.png

Information

Just to start off this topic I want to apologise to the Eden Eternal playerbase for our in-ability to provide any updates for the past 2 months. As mentioned in the announcement by Bash we had lost our development machines for Eden Eternal and Scarlet Blade. Only last Thursday did I get my machine back to begin working on patches again.

I know just before we lost our machines I promised to have Temple Arena changes applied by the end of the month. However, due to not being able to start on it I will have to ask for more time to apply any and all changes and test them. I thank you in advance for your patience.

Updates

We've added a new pet!

Royal Blade Naga

EE_PATCH_81_01.png

We've Added 2 New Weapon Costumes!

Blue Mechanical Katana

EE_PATCH_81_02.png

Red Mechanical Katana

EE_PATCH_81_03.png

Dragon Knight & Sage Class

Just like I did for the release of these classes in Classic I have completely overhauled these classes updating their translation issues. I have also applied the same translation updates for the Mimic class too.

Extra Information

Applied Text Fixes to Passives, Skills, Class Talent's, Certificates, Glyphs and Buffs.

Additional Fixes where applied to the Mimic Scroll names where appropriate.

Dragon Knight

Fixed a bug where skill Reverse Scale was only giving a 1 second duration to the Skill DMG buff when used with Hidden Drake Mode.

Fixed an issue where Class Talent Scale Enhancement was not effecting the Hidden Drake Mode version of the skill.

Fixed an issue where Hellfire Dragon Devour and Drake Fang Ambush where not giving the Skill DMG Dealt to Reverse Scale.

Sage

Fixed the Human Passive Descendant of the Sage so that it applied to all Physical DMG and not just Basic Attack DMG.

Fixed the Bear Passive Suppress Power so that it applied to Magical DMG and not just Physical Skill DMG.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue on the Breathless Set 5-Piece Bonus where it gave P-CRIT Rate instead of M-CRIT Rate.
  • Fixed an issue on the Breathless Set 5-Piece Bonus where the cast speed was giving -10% instead of +10%.
  • Fixed an issue on the Breath of Life Set 3-Piece Bonus where it gave P-CRIT Rate instead of M-CRIT Rate.
  • Fixed an issue on the Breath of Life Set 5-Piece Bonus where the cast speed was giving -10% instead of +10%.

• Dragon Knight skill Summon: Flame Dragon can now be removed when the class talent Flame Dragon Leader's Wrath has been learned.
  • Dragon Knight skill Summon: Dark Dragon can now be removed when the class talent Dark Dragon Leader's Wrath has been learned.
  • Fixed several issues with the Battlefield Poet Holy Skill Death Metal.

• Fixed an issue where Awaken TW's where no longer giving Guild Elimination points.

Text Updates

• Fixed the colour of the Abyss Armor Blueprints so that they where Gold instead of Orange.
    • Note: This fix will only apply to newly obtained blueprints.

• Fixed a text issue with the Decadent Crabby Patty.

• Fixed the name of the following items:

Mysterious Fantasy Magic Hat (Prime)
1 Honor Star Chest
Burger Bear Gem (Prime)
Puss In Boots Gem (Prime)
Femme Whitesnake Gem (Prime)
Fox Spirit Inari Gem (Prime)
Genin Guard Gem (Prime)
Piggy Pirate Gem (Prime)
Bacchus Gem (Prime)
Imp Gem (Prime

Basic Enchant: Swift Song
Hand Enchant - Nature Lv7
Hand Enchant - Nature Lv8
Hand Enchant - Tree Soul Lv5
Hand Enchant - Tree Soul Lv7

• Fixed the missing name of the certificate Deadly Onslaught on the buff bar.

• Fixed the description of the item Mysterious Bubble Lollipop.

Small one this week!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4