Please make bows' models face the other direction when sheathed/put away.

Psyche

I was going to just submit this as a ticket, but then the ticket instructions told me to report it on the forums if it's a bug (which I think it is), so I hope I'm putting this is the right place.

I recently received the Amethyst Shielded Bow prime 2H weapon from the previous diamond altar. When the weapon is sheathed, it seems to be facing the wrong way. I thought this was unique to this item, but no, it seems that all bows in the game are like this. Here's what I mean:

When the bow is unsheathed, you can see what I'm going to refer to as the "outside facing portion" of the bow:

Capture.PNG

When the bow is sheathed, the "outside facing portion" is facing the same direction my character is:

unknown.png

All bows are like this, here's a non-cosmetic bow weapon as another reference:

unknown.png

unknown.png

My question is, can we change this? I understand this isn't the most pressing issue facing Classic right now, but I would really like it if the "outside facing portion" of bows would face the opposite direction of the character. It would be similar to how Shields are displayed when they are sheathed. I hope I was able to explain this well enough.

It doesn't seem like it would be too massive of a change, but I have no idea what it would take to do it so maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know!

Thanks for your time,

Psyche

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Not something I've ever noticed. I can take a look into it.

9 hours ago, Psyche said:

It doesn't seem like it would be too massive of a change, but I have no idea what it would take to do it so maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know!

Wouldn't say its massive. But it's probebly a big change still to a similar degree to the animation changes or previous patches.

• Like 1