Incrase the armor boxes rates in legion elite's box

roar87

Hi,

It probably have some topic about this, but i would know if there is a way to increase the armor boxes rates on legion elites, yes there are lvl 50-60-70 80 TK armor for fast leveling, but i already have lvl 110 char and i would like to complete my archive, doing some lvl 65 arena sets for my alts, but on like 50 elite box opened, only like 2 orange armor box will drop.

So i suppose rates are the same as the official Eden and it would be apreciated if it can be rise up for players who actually like doing low level contents to.

I will answer simply as a player and not as a staff, I am totally against this idea, we are a LOT to have farmed our Boxes, and it would just be frustrating for us old players to see that the Boxes are easier to get.

I understand that it can be long, but it is part of the game, we can't make all the games easy, some things have to be a little difficult/long to achieve. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

I play on Classic but I agree with doing this. A lot of my friends have been playing again and farming armor boxes can be such a hassle. A few have gone through 5+ now and still haven't gotten what they want. Higher rates would make legion hunting much nicer. It isn't like that kind of content is fulfilling or fun, its tedious so there's no harm in upping them. It'll also let players get onto doing more challenging and fun content rather than chores.

1 hour ago, Herakles said:

I will answer simply as a player and not as a staff, I am totally against this idea, we are a LOT to have farmed our Boxes, and it would just be frustrating for us old players to see that the Boxes are easier to get.

This kind of viewpoint is really selfish and pointless.. if you already have your armors then an increased rate has absolutely no affect on you anyway. Old players shouldn't be bitter or frustrated over a buff this insignificant, but rather happy that it helps newer players get further into the game without dealing with the frustration they felt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Kibo said:

I play on Classic but I agree with doing this. A lot of my friends have been playing again and farming armor boxes can be such a hassle. A few have gone through 5+ now and still haven't gotten what they want. Higher rates would make legion hunting much nicer. It isn't like that kind of content is fulfilling or fun, its tedious so there's no harm in upping them. It'll also let players get onto doing more challenging and fun content rather than chores.

This kind of viewpoint is really selfish and pointless.. if you already have your armors then an increased rate has absolutely no affect on you anyway. Old players shouldn't be bitter or frustrated over a buff this insignificant, but rather happy that it helps newer players get further into the game without dealing with the frustration they felt.

I agree with this as well, There's a lot stuff than old players did and now become easier like dod / trials / everything.

• Like 1

Doudou...gate keeping only hurts the community.
I would understand if the argument is "Jordan has too much stuff to do, this isnt a priority",
but "I alrdy suffered thru it, so u have to suffer thru the same thing as I did",
is a terrible, terrible mindset.

Personally, no matter how anyone buffs rates, mine will suck, so this doesnt concern me in the slightest. Im still wondering why it takes me 40 active hours of breaking Jars/Chests in Decay Swamp on the left side just to get a Dementor bp duplicate, while some ppl have all 4 zone jar bps in less than 6 hrs.

I've played on awaken and i don't think that's needed.
But after test on classic it definitely should be.
New players take too much time to kill, this mean we can't do triple round on same channel and we can't wipe all before spawn on another channel and kill them before hit crystal , which breaks rotation.
So boxes are rare already, and random, loot box of loot boxes, chance of having chance is annoying,
what would like to see if not increase rates, trade specific item from map:
Example , Lions Honor From Highlands for random Legion Armor Box. (10 Lions Honor would be nice since we can get around 20 per channel if have luck so this will increase a lot how we farm) Just suggestion :3

• VGN GM

This cannot be done due to the nature of the enchants and the enchant achievements. They're suppose to be a grind so that you feel rewarded for doing them.

As for gate keeping. This doesn't really gate keep anyone as the achievement isn't manditory its optional as it's not like resistance where you cannot survive without doing it.

As for Classic as it's been brought up. I also don't think it's entirely necessary either.

On 5/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, SmolShibe said:

Personally, no matter how anyone buffs rates, mine will suck, so this doesnt concern me in the slightest. Im still wondering why it takes me 40 active hours of breaking Jars/Chests in Decay Swamp on the left side just to get a Dementor bp duplicate, while some ppl have all 4 zone jar bps in less than 6 hrs.

RNG sucks.

• Like 2