Costume Weapon animation

Vinc3

Hey there i was wondering if you guys can change the animation of spear/halberd costumes to match pike weapons, i think u changed some other costume weapons like guitar and staff already? i could be wrong as i have no proof, going by memory here. It would be really awesome if u did as the naginata costume and others dont really feel like a naginata xD

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 1:11 PM, Vinc3 said:

Hey there i was wondering if you guys can change the animation of spear/halberd costumes to match pike weapons, i think u changed some other costume weapons like guitar and staff already? i could be wrong as i have no proof, going by memory here. It would be really awesome if u did as the naginata costume and others dont really feel like a naginata xD

This WOULD BE SO GOOD! i think they can do , can't wait for their answer :3

• Like 1

the default for 2h weapons is greatsword animations which looks identical to most physical 2h weps i think, iirc jordan said he was open to changing some of the pike-like weapons to pike animations. there's a list of pike/halberd/spear weapons i made a while ago i think that would match this description

• Like 1