Launcher Don't wanna launch the game

Bryce__

Well, hi VGN, it's been a long time i haven't played on one of your games, but this week i wanted to give it a try, because Eden Eternal is one of the game i liked the most in my childhood. But here's the thing : when i try to launch my game, i double click on the app on my computer, then the launcher starts, there's no problem. Then i click on "Play Awaken", the launcher closes, and then... nothing. Just nothing. No error message, no game, nothing at all. I tried the "Verify" button to verify the installation files, and there's nothing wrong, then i tried to desinstall and reinstall the game entirely, by deleting everything i had on my computer about VGN, and downloaded the launcher again on the website, but again, nothing happends when i click on "Play Awaken". So i tried to launch it as an administrator, but again, nothing. 

So i'm here today to ask for a solution to my problem, i can't play the game anymore.

Make sure everything is on your anti-virus exceptions, as well as on the Firewall "allow program through firewall".

Easiest thing to do is place the entire Vendetta Folder on Anti-Virus Exceptions.

Edited by Norleras

Update : Found a solution. Delete everything about Vendetta Gaming Network that is on your computer, run as administrator, put the files in anti-virus and firewall, and then verify client, and launch. I don't know which one of those was the error, but it finally worked 😂thanks Jordan and Norleras for your help

(You can close the topic i guess)

• Like 2

• Jordan locked this topic