Boss Res base

SmolShibe

Apparently bosses have a max of -50 phys and -70 ele res that u can debuff them down to...
And from descriptions in DS and Abyss about tru resistance, the base must be pretty low to have a parameter set like that.

So...is there a general base res for Bosses in organized situations like HoO/Abyss/DS that we can inquire about?
The equation I currently have is based on player res interaction
A-B=C, C-D=E

A is the Boss's base res
B is the lowest res a boss can get debuffed to, be it -50 or a set tru resistance value
C is the total shred amount required

D are the psuedo-perma res debuff procs, including but not limited to
HoO Axe, Zarloe, human rdps pierce racial, and various holy/class skills that have duration >= cd
E is the amount of shred left that relies on proccing
Ideally, I wud want about 1.5-2 E to have a boss completely debuffed in terms of resistance at all times, and any excess item slots shud go into items with more dmg, or perhaps dmg taken debuffs, if any similar to the effects of HoO pike are released in the future.

That being said...I have no clue what A is, can I get some help with this plz?

• VGN GM

Varies a lot depending on the boss so not really a lot can be said.

Just to give some information since it might help, Abyss bosses for example have 100 on all their resistances except Esh-Baal's stage 2 which has 70 on fire. This is due to how True Resistance works which is stated on the passive. Then as for HoO their resistance ranges from 60-85 physical and 65-100 elemental.

• Like 1