Is the loot the same on FK and RG in BGs?

GoddessSand

This might belong in suggestions section or in quality of life post, but I'm tired and posted it here, change location if you want.

After entering several BGs at level 65 the Loot on RG side is different than loot on FK side. The question is by how much? Are the drop rates the same? How similar are the drops? And what should they be?

Here's what I've noticed FK side gets 500 cp pots in 2nd ark from bikes while RG players benefit from 700 cp pots. That leads me to believe that drop tables are not the same.

Now many players will swear that one faction over the other gets better drops or at least more frequent drops of special items. With the differences in CP pots, regardless of how insignificant those CP pots are, the drop tables are different on each side. So, I recommend to do an overhaul on BGs to line up drops more accurate for both sides with their drop tables, check the drop rates, and also re-evaluate what special items drop in BGs and how frequent.

Items specifically that I think need adjustments are as follows - lvl 65 specifically.

CP pots  - changed to 1000 or 800 values pots

Unique Earrings - can be removed and placed into DTO dungeon (since players don't frequent that DG and those that need earrings still can farm that DG again.)

Unique Costumes - Bunny tux and Nurse outfit can go into DTO all others can go into TT

Unique Costumes Hats - All hats(wigs and uni bunny ears too) into TP and 2nd ark

Unique Weapon Skins - can go into Amara bosses.

Unique Face paints - NB(AI, Head Snatcher, and Abandon) and AK(Vanguard, Towers, Urka, Life support, and Chest)

Hexweaves - remove individual 1, 2, and 3 and put in packages pink and Purple,

Candies - add to TP and 2nd ark. This could help encourage farmers to enter BGs so they have better luck farming DTO, TT, and DS

Coins - Move 1g to guards in TP, add 3g to chests in TP, add 5g to bikes in 2nd ark. That should help people finish coin achievement.

Hypo packages - only use one type for the entire game. Lvl 3 hypos say that you just need to be lvl 10 to use and are tradable, not sure if that means a lvl 65 player can give a level 15 player these and be more powerful than those who are using lvl 1 or 2. Not sure if true, but if so either fix this so lower level players can't use them beyond their level or just remove all lvl 1 and 2 hypos in the game and replace with lvl 3. Also, there are 2 different packages floating around with the same lvl 3 hypos, 2nd ark has both types for RG to loot, not sure on FK side wasn't paying attention at the time. Remove 1 of the 2 packages so that only 1 package exist or merge them so that both packages can be stacked together so it doesn't split the stacks into 2 causing increased inventory space issues.

Unique Trinkets - Place can be kept in AK I guess, but the DS DG would be a good place for them.

Unique 50~59 accessories - can be removed from AK and NB since players can craft them

Pass cards - can remove all standard pass cards from BGs lvl 60+ including AK and NB, we can't use them at this level anyway. Replace with Legendary and/or TT pass card replicubues.

Rank Points - To get people into BGs and hopefully PvP more, add Rank Point chips, namely 1k. Also, give 500RP from Chests, guards, and Bike when killed. If possible winners get 10k RP and Losers 5k? or 5k and 1k? Something to say hey stop farming RP come play the actual game?

Jewels normal - I would like to see more Jewel replicubes in BGs, but instead of the replicubes for individual jewels have the jewel replicube box that stacks so it takes up less space. As a matter of fact, just remove all jewel replicubes from loot drops in BGs and DGs and use the replicube box instead including inside TT.

Ancient Jewels replicube Box - Add to all BGs including AK and NB. Like with normal jewels use only the box as loot so players can save bag space.

Jewel SG - Not sure if they drop in AK or NB(don't attend much due to time it happens, but have recently a few times) but could drop more on AI since nobody is killing Aba even if one faction outnumbers the other. Reason is that Aba is too difficult to waste time on, often Headsnatcher isn't even killed. In AK they could be placed as loot for Vanguard and Urka. 

Not sure what else to mention here but BGs could use a bit of a revamping.

• VGN GM

Drop tables do not rely on the faction itself but the monsters. I compared both drop tables and both are exactly the same minus the CP pots which were most likely human error. Typically all faction related monsters have the same drop table ID, though for Second Ark, the bikes do not. Why? I'm not sure, I don't recall why I did that so long ago but I'll sort it to be the same for each.

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

Now many players will swear that one faction over the other gets better drops or at least more frequent drops of special items.

Anyone who swears by this has a tinfoil hat on. The drops are always (second ark being the outlier here) the same amongst the 2, and there is never a difference between the maps either. The same monsters RGs fight are the SAME EXACT monsters FKs right. It's RNG at the end of the day, and it assume otherwise is just silly.  The maps are the exact same map as each other, just a different variable to say allow for FKs to enter or allow for RGs to enter. Monsters, killable creatures do not change.

As for changes to the BGs, @Daddy has already passed some along to me and we'll be checking into them then.

I still don't have a test server that's actually functional, so what I can do is quite limited.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Drop tables do not rely on the faction itself but the monsters. I compared both drop tables and both are exactly the same minus the CP pots which were most likely human error. Typically all faction related monsters have the same drop table ID, though for Second Ark, the bikes do not. Why? I'm not sure, I don't recall why I did that so long ago but I'll sort it to be the same for each.

Anyone who swears by this has a tinfoil hat on. The drops are always (second ark being the outlier here) the same amongst the 2, and there is never a difference between the maps either. The same monsters RGs fight are the SAME EXACT monsters FKs right. It's RNG at the end of the day, and it assume otherwise is just silly.  The maps are the exact same map as each other, just a different variable to say allow for FKs to enter or allow for RGs to enter. Monsters, killable creatures do not change.

Just thought I would check on this as it looks really odd with the two different drop types for CP.

As for the rest, it's more suggested changes that I would hope bring more life into the BGs. Farming for loot seems to be more of the current players base than pvp as pvp'ing for bosses is at an all time low of not happening if players are even killing bosses in the first place, but I do have suggestions that I think could increase that it's just for a different topic. BG's could just use a bit of revamping.