Lv70 awaken quest bugged

Yudy

i've been farming keys for awaken Lv70 armors for the past 2 days with not a single key drop, me and a few friends have the same problem, i would like to jordan to test if everything is working just fine, i mean it cant be just me being so unlucky...

make sure you're in the right dungeon to get keys. if that's correct, sometimes you can just get really unlucky sorry

also, you can double up on key rates. so let's say your book needs silver keys from guillotine, buy another book that needs silver keys from guillotine and you can complete your set faster and even get 2 keys in one run. keys stop being dropped when you reach 15 of one kind though, so if you have 15 silver more silver won't drop. 

Hello, so I just checked, and the keys drop well, there is no problem, you can drop the quest and try to take it back, also as Aeri says, make sure you are in the right dungeon to get them, you can help you with the Wiki for that.

But I assure you that there is no problem with the quests or the key drop, everything works perfectly for us.

Good luck and have a nice day !