Leveling Down???

DanDaaMan

It appears that getting killed by mobs no longer reduces your experience.  Is this true.  If so, how can you keep toons at various levels in the game?  There needs to be a way to keep a toon at a certain level is that is what you want.  I have toons at all levels because it gets boring doing the same things everyday.  Having toons at different levels gives you variety and keeps a person from getting bored doing the same thing everyday.  So, you have changed it so that getting killed by mobs no longer reduces experience, I would like consider reinstating it.  I like having toons at the different levels.  Also, it allows you to help others level up by showing them how to best increase their experience.  So, please fix this!!!!!

• VGN GM

As Archangel mentioned, there's only a Guardian's Blessing that can prevent EXP loss. I cannot change or modify the fact that monsters cause you to lose exp when you die to them, so it's not a change we can ever make.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Daddy said:

also the only levels that dont lose exp are 1-10 so idk where u got the info from o. o

From what I remember, till 2 years ago arkana never lose exp till level 26. The exp loss against mobs starts in level 27. I don't know if stuff changed in the last years.

12 hours ago, Filomena said:

From what I remember, till 2 years ago arkana never lose exp till level 26. The exp loss against mobs starts in level 27. I don't know if stuff changed in the last years.

I have not leveled in forever but that would make sense