Loot Drops

DanDaaMan

A while back limeox created this link that showed what loot dropped where.  This is the link https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/spawn/#categories  This link is out of date.  Is there a new one that has been created?  If so, what is the link?  There are several items I am interested in that I have no idea where they are found but some people seem to have a bunch of them.  The items I am referring to are Pet Exp Drink (2000 exp) and 9 Hour Pet Exp Boosters (+13).  Where do these items drop?

10 minutes ago, DanDaaMan said:

A while back limeox created this link that showed what loot dropped where.  This is the link https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/spawn/#categories  This link is out of date.  Is there a new one that has been created?  If so, what is the link?  There are several items I am interested in that I have no idea where they are found but some people seem to have a bunch of them.  The items I am referring to are Pet Exp Drink (2000 exp) and 9 Hour Pet Exp Boosters (+13).  Where do these items drop?

They dropped on the last Halloween Event & Winter Event 2020. 

• Like 1

The question was answered regarding Pet Exp Drink (2000 exp) and 9 Hour Pet Exp Boosters (+13).  However, it would be nice if we had an update to link that limeox created to show what loot drops where.  I would like to strongly request this link be updated or a new updated one be made.  Thanks

16 hours ago, DanDaaMan said:

The question was answered regarding Pet Exp Drink (2000 exp) and 9 Hour Pet Exp Boosters (+13).  However, it would be nice if we had an update to link that limeox created to show what loot drops where.  I would like to strongly request this link be updated or a new updated one be made.  Thanks

Limeox doesn't play SB and any update to his stuff would have to be done by those who know him and let him know of changes and that's if they're willing to make those changes. The link below is Daddy's spreadsheets to replace Limeox's links. Though it doesn't have a loot drop spreadsheet, if you ask Daddy nicely maybe he can make one for us.

@Daddy

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DanDaaMan said:

I am not suggesting we update what limeox created necessarily.  It would seem that VGN must have that info somewhere and they could publish it.  That is what my comment implied.  Someone at VGN must have that info and they should provide it.

The thing is that VGN has provided that information though the patch notes if you want to read through them. Asking Daddy about pulling all that information into something we can easily find is what you are asking. It's either asking Daddy to create a spreadsheet or they see if they can get Limeox's stuff updated. There are some things that aren't different on Limeox's stuff and really it's 60+ content that is different from what I know. So, if you want to know about 59 and lower loot, Limeox has that information I believe. If you want 60+, there's patch notes for it.

7 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

The thing is that VGN has provided that information though the patch notes if you want to read through them. Asking Daddy about pulling all that information into something we can easily find is what you are asking. It's either asking Daddy to create a spreadsheet or they see if they can get Limeox's stuff updated. There are some things that aren't different on Limeox's stuff and really it's 60+ content that is different from what I know. So, if you want to know about 59 and lower loot, Limeox has that information I believe. If you want 60+, there's patch notes for it.

So, to figure everything out, a person would have to go through all the patch notes.  Doesn't seem like an exercise in futility to you?  It sure does to me.  When I log into SB, I want to play not sit around and search thru past the patch notes.  It is fine when the patch notes include this info.  But, to read or peruse them all is mind numbing.  Information like drops should be provided in the help section as a link.  No one should have to read thru a bunch of notes to see the rules, see where things drop, see what quests yield skill pts., etc.