Why not make levelling easier? 50-80

seboschan

Hello all,

I am new to eden eternal. ( Sorry for bad english). I created my first char 9 day ago and it took me 6 day to hit level 90 (5-6 hour a day gameplay) and 90 to 115 it took like 5 hour or so this does not makes sense. Why are we suffering from early levelling? after level 55 or some quest's started give %1 or %2 xp?? till level 75 or + i dont remember. This is pure suffering please make it easier please. I want to create new char but i dont want to because of this levelling system is soo bad! cant we make till level 80 %1000 xp boost like till 80 free portal stones? i mean this wont affect much to game (or we can fix the quest xp issue like 100k xp will be fixed to 1m-5m xp). This game is full end game anyway why are we suffering on lower levels? please fix this i beg you i realy liked  the game and i want to play more and create more char to level up!  I think if we do this more new player will come to play EE vendetta.

• seboschan changed the title to Why not make levelling easier? 50-80
  • VGN GM

Not really sure what the issue is here. From my experiance you can level all the way to 90 without any issues at all just following quests. I guess it can be a bit tidius but it's not exactly hard?

We've made lots of adjustments to the leveling up of a new character so I dont really see what benefits would come from going through the entire quest line increasing the EXP when atleast from my experiance you end up overleveling your quests anyway due to the many times X-Legend updated the quest EXP and reduced the EXP required.

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I agree with the lvl uping, low level are "harder" to do even with the portal stone for free and all the heritage set etc. It's not hard because mobs kill us, no way this part is really easy. It's hard because most of player have already done all of this, so it's about mental issue LOL. 

@Jordan, if you ever plan to get a higher lvl than 120, you may think at one another way to exp. Like, starting at lvl 30 and having all classes to 30, and adjusting the Curia Library fame would be already way better, but this is just an idea, I bet we can find some other ideas.

I'll take World of Warcraft as example, they used to be lvl 120 cap too, and they reduced it to 60, it's not for nothing, they know it will scare players to play since the level uping would be too long.

Of course, here you can't reduce max level, it would be way too much work and tbh I don't see Eden being back to lvl 60 with awaken and so. That's why my idea of starting at higher lvl :)

My choice of lvl 30 and all classes to lvl 30 is based of classes certificate, you get all of them (except DK, Sage and Judge), and it's the start of racial craft, so we still have to farm to get racial craft.

Looking for a designed signature, pls help me find one :( 
Akyme