Level 75 Content Suggestions

When should we release 75 level cap?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. When should we release 75 level cap?

• ASAP (Couple of Weeks)
    • Next Month (July)
    • August
    • End of the Year
  2. 2. Should Luminary be released...

• With the 75 level cap
    • At the end of the 75 level cap (Like in Official)

• VGN GM

This topic is just to get a general opinion from players on when you'd like to see the level 75 content be added to the game.

Please use this thread to leave any comments and suggestions towards this!

• Like 1

I'm fine with end of the month personally. I see people still farming for awakened sets so giving them another couple of weeks would be a good idea.

Luminary is fine to come at cap, I don't think adding that now will make a dramatic impact.

In a few weeks is fine, gives people time to wrap up any 70 content they're working on. luminary at cap would be okay as well. the only other input I have is there is a lot of new items for 75 cap between tower, world bosses s and awakens so introducing a way to get larger bag slots like 37 would be very appreciated. 

• Confused 1

I'd say in the next 2-4 weeks would be most ideal. I know some players might be hesitant in the new content cap already but with the introduction of 75, it would make accessing the current and still best in slot (awaken armors, some awaken weapons) easier to obtain. It would also allow us ways to farm gold easier (Vingot/DD, once they're released) which would help the economy as well.

Hopefully we can see it sooner rather than later, I know some players are playing catch-up, but the ones that have stuck to the game are looking forward to it. This could be a good way to bring old and new players back to the game as well

About Lumy, i would like to see it when cap 75 comes out but i want to ask if was possible nerf or remake this weapon proc: Fantasy Popsicle stick, this weapon have base status from lv 80 100% weapon which isnt good also have chance of increase 100% dmg, this effect affect skills and weapon debuff only work against basic atack.

Luminary is stroger without it doest need broken weapon.

• VGN GM
18 hours ago, infecttado said:

About Lumy, i would like to see it when cap 75 comes out but i want to ask if was possible nerf or remake this weapon proc: Fantasy Popsicle stick, this weapon have base status from lv 80 100% weapon which isnt good also have chance of increase 100% dmg, this effect affect skills and weapon debuff only work against basic atack.

Luminary is stroger without it doest need broken weapon.

It's not 100% DMG Dealt or 40% DMG Reduction its +100 pts DMG Dealt and -40 pts DMG Taken (For comparrison it's the same as something like Demonic Symphony but with Basic Attacks and Physical Skill DMG included). Aeria and their great translations.

And the only base stat that makes it worth using is the M-ATK stat which is the only concern of this weapon, but this concern also streches to the Watermelon Slicesword too.

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

It's not 100% DMG Dealt or 40% DMG Reduction its +100 pts DMG Dealt and -40 pts DMG Taken (For comparrison it's the same as something like Demonic Symphony but with Basic Attacks and Physical Skill DMG included). Aeria and their great translations.

And the only base stat that makes it worth using is the M-ATK stat which is the only concern of this weapon, but this concern also streches to the Watermelon Slicesword too.

Gotcha!
But Watermelon Slicesword fail too much xD! Ty for info.

On the topic of guild fame, I was wondering if you could implement one of the following solutions:

1) Make level 20 crafts give double the fame, requiring less grinding to level up the guild towns, resources used to complete it; or

2) Reduce the craft time from 5 seconds -> 2.5 seconds. By doing this, it will retain the same cost of leveling the guild via resources and gold while also halving the time required to grind it out.

Thanks for your consideration

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1