I want to create a charater to farm items for other charaters. Which class should I choose?

q2ewq2we

It depends for items do you want to farm. If you want low level gears, I suggest a punisher, but you have to be pretty good geared to run fast those low dungeons.

Also if you farm datachips pieces in Drasilmarsh hard mode I suggest punisher, but you need good gears and max cocoons.

To farm Tartarus, Disguided Ship and Derelict tunnels I think whipper is the best.

To farm Amara world bosses and Smog, pick a defender: you'll need a team anyway, and defender don't die.

• Like 1

@Filomena Punisher need good gears first so I guess I need to start with a whipper class to farm some gears for punisher then create a punisher charater.

11 hours ago, Filomena said:

To farm Amara world bosses and Smog, pick a defender: you'll need a team anyway, and defender don't die.

I really do want in a team to farm easier. But I guess I'm current alone in this game.

Thank you

Do you think these builds good for farming:

Punisher:

PU_4.png?1552002626

Whipper:

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=1&l=S&s=30000558118595g9330215

6 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

@Filomena Punisher need good gears first so I guess I need to start with a whipper class to farm some gears for punisher then create a punisher charater.

I really do want in a team to farm easier. But I guess I'm current alone in this game.

Thank you

Do you think these builds good for farming:

Punisher:

PU_4.png?1552002626

Hello and welcome to VSB community. About your question on which class is good for farming, in my opinion all of the classes have build and strategies and can help u farm any dungeon or any item you have set your focus on.

Some classes are more specialize in area of effect (AoE) skills hitting more target in less time, while others are more focused in killing single targets with higher dmg. Whipper(WH) class specialize in AoE skills the most with a longer damage over time skills more crowd control with stuns and disable and immovable and defensive abilities that wont compromise their offensive ability but compared to the classes that specialize killing faster, whippers are a tad bit slow. but at least you wont be spamming regen potions as much as the dps classes do.

Cyberblade (CB) and Defender (DE) have a similar type of focus in build and their main focus is having a buff that drops their offensive abilities but increases their defensive abilities and vice versa but they both overwrite each other wen used. So you will become an easy to kill target when using your offensive skills, that's where you need to use all the crowd control skills and keep the targets from attacking you back.

Punisher (PU) is considered a better option in term of damage burst with their buff and AoE skill, giving the advantage over whipper with their higher dmg resulting in quicker wipe outs. Sentinel (SE) don't have as many AoE skill but each of their skill hits hard enough so they are good choice for boss fights with their High Evasion skills and buffs and better single target dmg.

Shadow walker(SW) like whippers have more AoE crowd control, higher dmg skills but mainly focused on single target. not to forget the ability to use stealth mode and pass through the mobs undetected. Medic(ME) have least amount of AoE skills but u can use defensive or offensive buffs, heals and some other good skills that r beneficial in team play and solo play at times. but they have the one of the highest DoT skills in this game.

This is just the basic of what the classes can do, beside this there are different type of builds for each class you can use in different situation, such as the build you shared related to PU, which is solely focused on single target dps and is good against bosses. but for mob farming it will take you longer to kill them and will have to rely on mech since you wont have as much AoE skills on arkana.

• Like 1

@Grace213 I humblely thank you very much. But I'd embarrassing ask for your kindness to use that limeox.info site create pve build for all classes. I would just follow that and build up charaters.

Since fewer & fewer members don't answer questions here anymore or they quitted the game. so it would extremely hard to ask later. I'm so sorry for such requesting if you don't want to.

Thanks for reading

@q2ewq2weinstead of making skill build in limeox for all classes and choosing by that, i believe its better if you try classes and get the feel for them because even if i make good build for farming, it doesn't guarantee that you will have the fastest farming speed. I have seen players who were provided more than enough to be able to farm but they couldn't get the results they were expecting because of not experiencing the class itself. More than the skill builds it depends on the balancing of the stats in both offense and defense for increasing your speed of killing and survival.

Explaining in details in forum will take much longer time to get an idea of how to build your character as well as the most suitable rotation and class mechanics. its either we talk about it in discord and i answer any question you have related to class and their farming ability as well as make quicker changes in build as you desire them.

Again i would say to either test the classes for few levels in quest, lower level solo mode dungeon for awhile or you can watch the videos made by some players related to farming in tatarus dungeon which is the current endgame dungeon.

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/10371-starting-beat-a-clock-challange-hardmode-tt/&

in the above link is a thread that contain videos of pretty much all classes running tatarus dungeon and can provide more insight on how each of these classes farm so i think it can be a lot helpful for you

• Like 1

are you going for Mobs or just bosses?

SW or PU are your best boss run characters because you can avoid having to take on mobs. SW can easily pass any mob undetected and if it does gather any mob it can disperse them. Built right the SW can farm just as fast if not faster than the PU on boss runs because of their ability to completely avoid mobs while the PU can get stuck in corridors like those in TT/AT where mobs pull you all over the place.

If you are doing a complete run pretty much any character that can kill large number of mobs quickly is a good option with the right build. SW and PU here again if you find that you gathered too many mobs at once can disperse them and go back to gathering them slowly. WH and DE can tank large number of mobs. 

If you are farming world bosses, outside Amara I've taken on any boss with a SW and out DPS'd any character in the game with the exception of some PU's and CB's, but that was also with a previous build not my current build where I maxed my DPS output for farming.

A well build SW is pretty much a good all around character for boss and full runs in DGs and we have some pretty fast in DGs boss runs. Mind you though if you go the route of high DPS DG runs on a SW, PvP makes it very vulnerable though great against tanks not so great against other types characters. It can become semi more formidable against characters who are unbuffed.  

• Like 1

@GoddessSandThank you.  I don't really want to play PVP. I just want to see all class skills. ( see how they look). That's the purpose.

So for that purpose I just need to increase 1 point every skill to see how their animations look.

Just want to grind all charaters(from every different class) to high levels for the purpose above. 

14 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

@Grace213 Thanks but how can I know how many points they put in each skill?

for a PU and a focus on full farm including bosses and mobs, u have to choose skills with more "AoE target" like Plasma bullet(3m) Plasma bomb(6m) and Ultra plasma bomb(6m) they have lesser dmg compared to atomic tree but have the DoT which is quite effective only issue is the Plasma bullet skill which have only 3 target no matter if u add 3 points to get open the next to skills or 12 point to maximize its DoT dmg.

A-bomb(6m), Atomic blast (5m) in the atomic tree are the only skills with AoE target, first skill in this tree is a single target skill, they have higher dmg compared to the plasma tree and only debuff is movement speed reduction. which is only good against mobs that r far from you, they help to gain more time to use your skills before they can reach and hit you.

Other two skills beside these is Enfeeble(6m) which have a high offensive stat debuff if used on targets and can help you survive longer by using it and Overkill(3m) even tho it hits only 3 targets, its a stun skill that help stopping the mobs from hitting you for awhile.

Swinger(1m) is a good skill with 3 sec stun but kinda useless in PVE since its only one target to better add bare minimum points. while Penetration(1m) is best at maximum points because its really helpful in increasing your dmg against target.

among the first line of skill i will advice only using the very last skill named Mighty impact(1M). Even tho its just single target hit, its really effective against boss especially with "additional crit" that maximize your dmg even more, so best if its at max level.

for buffs, maximize defence cocoon for more evasion and void, offence cocoon for more atk% ch-atk% and crit rate, firing squad for atk% ch-atk% crit rate and crit atk as well as small amount of eva and void but using firing squad will make you immovable for 30 seconds until you undo the skill from buff icons by right clicking it, while only adding one point in "in plain sight" that skill is useful for reseting mobs after they hit you atleast one time each.
for passive atk passive is best if u max it out, while for hp passive you can choose that if you think your base HP is too low to tank anything.

11 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

@Grace213 thanks. What about shadow walker & whipper?

If you are farming DGs where you are attacking just the boss no mobs, you want to focus a lot on the solo targets or skills with high dps. If you are mob running with that you want to focus on AOE skills.

Atk gear
Should be crit atk based with focused on Crit atk randoms and jewels. You can use pvp gear or pve gear as results will be the same when farming pve. You can add crit rate randoms if you want, but for the most part in my farming experience the precision will make up where you lack in it.

Weapon - personal choice at 65 is  Epsilon or Lota. Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, though crit atk is better because it increases damage from both physical and ch-atks when they work and you will crit often.

Gloves - like Epsilon and Lota will give you more void pierce, while Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, I use eta because of pvp, but the choice is really your preference.

Bangle - Kappa with the 2 atk stats and 4 other stats non-enhanced will give more damage than the one with 2 atk stats and 6 other stats non-enhanced. That doesn't mean don't enhance them, just the stats without the blue values is what you want to count.

Armour gear - SW's best def skills are eva/ch-eva so keep that in mind.
you want to focus on eva, resistance, and void. Randoms I would use eva with eva jewels.

Suit - Theta and eta are good for ch-eva and ch-resist, but terrible on eva and void. While Epsilon and Lota are good for eva and void. I prefer Lota and epsilon for the eva and void.

Knee guards - looking at stats, it can be any type will do good. I use eta for pvp and pve, because you get more eva and ch-eva. Epsilon and Lota will give you more void, Def, and HP. So, it's up to you as both will work.

Shoes - I use eta as it has higher eva and ch-eva. Theta will give you the same results. Espilon and Lota will give you only slightly higher void and def. Though they have higher crit-eva, but you won't benefit from in in pve since if they can't land a hit they won't land a critical hit either.

Accessories - Eva, Ch-atk, and crit atk are best focused in DGs except one where eva doesn't help you neither will ch-eva.

Spy/killer full will max your eva, ch-resist, and crit atk, but lacks ch-atk damage.

Ghost/wizard full will max your ch-eva and ch-atk, but lacks crit-atk damage, eva, and ch-resist.

Personally - Ghost/wizard on everything but rings. Use killer rings. If you run TT and fail a lot use Spy/killer till you get used to running that DG and then use ghost/wizard with killer rings.

Skill points to use regardless to DG run type. Some have required skill pts in other skills before you can use them.
Passive atk - 20pts
Fade - 2pts
ghost walk - 3pts (helps remove 2 debuffs when necessary)
Shadow strike - 4pts
void slash - 4pts
Poison Smoke - 6pts
escape artist - 1pt
miss misery - 2pts
precision - 8pts
Slaughter - 13pts
contortionist - 2pts (required for other skills you need)

Skill points to use in DGs with mob runs and any TT runs.
Flare - 8pts
Shadow dance - 10pts
Twilight - 8 pts
Double blow - 1pt
hack n slash - 1pt
fatal thrust - 2pts
crippler - 3pts
deathblow - 3pts
secret charge - 1 or non- that's if you like to use it to quickly get up to the enemy quickly you mostly will be up and personal with them so it's up to you.
resergent sting - 4, 3, 2, or no points.

If you don't use 1pt in secret charge you can put 4pts in sting. For every pt in secret charge you reduce what you can have. However, if you opt to not use sting or secret charge, put the points in crippler or hack n slash.

Skill points to use in DGs boss only runs and no TT runs. Keep in mind Stuns and disables have no effect on bosses only mobs are effected by stuns but not disables.

max Hack n slash

Optional routes to choose to do with
Deathblow - 12pts with 5pts in twilight or 2 pts in flare
or 
crippler, 11pts
or
crippler 3 pts, shadow dance 3pts, 5pts in sting

This is all what I recommend on this character if you want to go other routes with skills that's up to you. Once you have max gear and rank 2 jewels (rare work just as good as unique), then any DG is doable with just about any skill tree build.

The shadow walker is the fastest character to get to a boss and start attacking it which can lead to being the fastest DG run character in game. This is done by either walking to the boss in fade, going into mech and using fade, or just biking to the boss and use ghost walk once all the mobs surround you so you can disperse them without having to attack them. The PU can do the same as the SW can with ghost walk. The problem with the PU fade skill and Ghost walk skill with mobs following you is that some mobs in TT will pull you like a ping pong all over the map and waste your time in the DG, the other is that you have to wait for mobs to catch up and that requires you to have high def to not die till they all get there which can result in them killing you before they are all there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, GoddessSand said:

If you are farming DGs where you are attacking just the boss no mobs, you want to focus a lot on the solo targets or skills with high dps. If you are mob running with that you want to focus on AOE skills.

Atk gear
Should be crit atk based with focused on Crit atk randoms and jewels. You can use pvp gear or pve gear as results will be the same when farming pve. You can add crit rate randoms if you want, but for the most part in my farming experience the precision will make up where you lack in it.

Weapon - personal choice at 65 is  Epsilon or Lota. Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, though crit atk is better because it increases damage from both physical and ch-atks when they work and you will crit often.

Gloves - like Epsilon and Lota will give you more void pierce, while Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, I use eta because of pvp, but the choice is really your preference.

Bangle - Kappa with the 2 atk stats and 4 other stats non-enhanced will give more damage than the one with 2 atk stats and 6 other stats non-enhanced. That doesn't mean don't enhance them, just the stats without the blue values is what you want to count.

Armour gear - SW's best def skills are eva/ch-eva so keep that in mind.
you want to focus on eva, resistance, and void. Randoms I would use eva with eva jewels.

Suit - Theta and eta are good for ch-eva and ch-resist, but terrible on eva and void. While Epsilon and Lota are good for eva and void. I prefer Lota and epsilon for the eva and void.

Knee guards - looking at stats, it can be any type will do good. I use eta for pvp and pve, because you get more eva and ch-eva. Epsilon and Lota will give you more void, Def, and HP. So, it's up to you as both will work.

Shoes - I use eta as it has higher eva and ch-eva. Theta will give you the same results. Espilon and Lota will give you only slightly higher void and def. Though they have higher crit-eva, but you won't benefit from in in pve since if they can't land a hit they won't land a critical hit either.

Accessories - Eva, Ch-atk, and crit atk are best focused in DGs except one where eva doesn't help you neither will ch-eva.

Spy/killer full will max your eva, ch-resist, and crit atk, but lacks ch-atk damage.

Ghost/wizard full will max your ch-eva and ch-atk, but lacks crit-atk damage, eva, and ch-resist.

Personally - Ghost/wizard on everything but rings. Use killer rings. If you run TT and fail a lot use Spy/killer till you get used to running that DG and then use ghost/wizard with killer rings.

Skill points to use regardless to DG run type. Some have required skill pts in other skills before you can use them.
Passive atk - 20pts
Fade - 2pts
ghost walk - 3pts (helps remove 2 debuffs when necessary)
Shadow strike - 4pts
void slash - 4pts
Poison Smoke - 6pts
escape artist - 1pt
miss misery - 2pts
precision - 8pts
Slaughter - 13pts
contortionist - 2pts (required for other skills you need)

Skill points to use in DGs with mob runs and any TT runs.
Flare - 8pts
Shadow dance - 10pts
Twilight - 8 pts
Double blow - 1pt
hack n slash - 1pt
fatal thrust - 2pts
crippler - 3pts
deathblow - 3pts
secret charge - 1 or non- that's if you like to use it to quickly get up to the enemy quickly you mostly will be up and personal with them so it's up to you.
resergent sting - 4, 3, 2, or no points.

If you don't use 1pt in secret charge you can put 4pts in sting. For every pt in secret charge you reduce what you can have. However, if you opt to not use sting or secret charge, put the points in crippler or hack n slash.

Skill points to use in DGs boss only runs and no TT runs. Keep in mind Stuns and disables have no effect on bosses only mobs are effected by stuns but not disables.

max Hack n slash

Optional routes to choose to do with
Deathblow - 12pts with 5pts in twilight or 2 pts in flare
or 
crippler, 11pts
or
crippler 3 pts, shadow dance 3pts, 5pts in sting

This is all what I recommend on this character if you want to go other routes with skills that's up to you. Once you have max gear and rank 2 jewels (rare work just as good as unique), then any DG is doable with just about any skill tree build.

The shadow walker is the fastest character to get to a boss and start attacking it which can lead to being the fastest DG run character in game. This is done by either walking to the boss in fade, going into mech and using fade, or just biking to the boss and use ghost walk once all the mobs surround you so you can disperse them without having to attack them. The PU can do the same as the SW can with ghost walk. The problem with the PU fade skill and Ghost walk skill with mobs following you is that some mobs in TT will pull you like a ping pong all over the map and waste your time in the DG, the other is that you have to wait for mobs to catch up and that requires you to have high def to not die till they all get there which can result in them killing you before they are all there.

All of that builds for SW. I think I mess up with skill builds abit. Can you please look at this abit:

XdJ3G9E.jpeg

8 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

I would get Skill Reset in higher level? I'll honest. My SW at lv20 now. And I'm worrying which skills that I should increase

You plan on using it to farm, correct? What level are you going to farm in? Mind you that any dungeon or world boss you kill you cannot be more than 9 levels above level of the boss for you to get any loot. Meaning if the boss is stated as being level 29 you can be level 38 to get loot, but you cannot be level 39. Also, any DG below level 55 I would do what is called PT Solo, this is where you party with another play but enter and farm the dungeon alone. It takes longer to do that but you get far more from it. If you gear and skill yourself properly you can farm it pretty quick.

With that your skill tree, I would do the following.

start maxing your damage mastery passive attack on your passive tab.

Then have 1 pt in escape artist, 2 pts in miss missery, and then 6 pts in precision. 

2pts in fade, 2 pts in Contortionist, 1 pt in ghost walk.

first column on the left it's okay to have the auto attack skill for now, but I would have the following skill pts going down.
0,1, 1, 2, 3, 1. Because you have the 1 pt in the cat fight skill, I would leave it as be with skill pts going down at 1,1,1,2,3,0.

As you level up you want to increase slaughter and hack n slash. But also add pts into flare, and either death blow or Crippler if you want to use them.

When you are at the level you want to be at for farming let me know and I can give you a suggestion for that level. Mind you this is a suggestion and you really need to use good care in learning your character when you farm so that you can limit mistakes and maximize your damage without being too weak to defend from boss attacks.

• Like 1

@GoddessSandI want to get this Shadow Walker charater to lv 53. Basically my main purpose is to see all skills of all classes.I want to see SW first. But to unlock all her skills. She needs to be at lv53, now she can learn her highest level required skill: Poison Smoke. So I have 2 choices which I don't know how to choose:

1. Learn every skill at least 1 point in her skill list. Then process follow skill builds from the others

2. Learn skills exactly like the others then at lv 53 use skill reset to learn every skill at least 1 point(to see those skills'  animations)

It's really hard for me to think. Like if I follow 1. then I might be waste skill points on weak skills & can't farm well in higher levels or can't able to farm. If I follow 2. then I would lose Skill Reset item from starter pack & the charater become weaker cause skill points distribute in weak skills. And after seeing her skill animations, I really need a skill reset to turn her skills for farming again. But I don't know hard it would be to get another Skill Reset. I hope my words aren't too confusing cause English is not my native language. 

Thanks. I will follow like you said

Also do you know: How can i leave my own guild? It was an accident. I wanted to join a guild called "Inquisitor" but create my own guild "Inquistor" instead. Now the game doesn't let me leave my guild. It says "You can only leave the guild after designating next leader" please help

4 minutes ago, q2ewq2we said:

@GoddessSandI want to get this Shadow Walker charater to lv 53. Basically my main purpose is to see all skills of all classes.I want to see SW first. But to unlock all her skills. She needs to be at lv53, now she can learn her highest level required skill: Poison Smoke. So I have 2 choices which I don't know how to choose:

1. Learn every skill at least 1 point in her skill list. Then process follow skill builds from the others

2. Learn skills exactly like the others then at lv 53 use skill reset to learn every skill at least 1 point(to see those skills'  animations)

Option 3 - put 1 skill pt in every skill as they become available. Once you reach level 53 and got your animations you wanted, reset the skills and put pts in skills that will be good for improved farming.

Your gears will help you survive farming DGs more than skills, so you can have whatever skill tree you want and still complete dungeons.

Thanks. I will follow like you said

Also do you know: How can i leave my own guild? It was an accident. I wanted to join a guild called "Inquisitor" but create my own guild "Inquistor" instead. Now the game doesn't let me leave my guild. It says "You can only leave the guild after designating next leader" please help

If you created a guild, you have designate another character as the guild leader to leave the guild. This character can be one you create or announce that you are giving it to anybody who wants it. You can disband the guild all together, but if you do that you should remove all items and gold from the guild hall. I personally would designate another character as guild leader and then leave the guild. Once you leave the guild then you can join or create another guild, but you cannot have guild the same name as another one.

• Like 1

@GoddessSand

"Option 3 - put 1 skill pt in every skill as they become available. Once you reach level 53 and got your animations you wanted, reset the skills and put pts in skills that will be good for improved farming.

Your gears will help you survive farming DGs more than skills, so you can have whatever skill tree you want and still complete dungeons."

But would the charater farming time would be much slower? cause instead of investing skill points in the right strong skills(or damage mastery passive attack like you said), I use those points to the skills that I want to see animations.

I just think there is Option 4 for SW. In your builds earlier, you didn't recommend these skills:Twilight Explosion, SkyJump,& Presision which are available to learn at lv25. So if i want to see those skill anination, I would just need to create a sub SW charater, then farm that sub charater to lv25 to learn to those skills which is very easy. As the main SW charater, I keep following skill builds you told earlier, so I could maintain the best farm build for SW but also see all other skill animations left

What do you think?

I'm at lv24 now. I have around 6 EXP Booster (+2500%). I wonder should I use them now or save for later

12 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

@GoddessSand

"Option 3 - put 1 skill pt in every skill as they become available. Once you reach level 53 and got your animations you wanted, reset the skills and put pts in skills that will be good for improved farming.

Your gears will help you survive farming DGs more than skills, so you can have whatever skill tree you want and still complete dungeons."

But would the charater farming time would be much slower? cause instead of investing skill points in the right strong skills(or damage mastery passive attack like you said), I use those points to the skills that I want to see animations.

I just think there is Option 4 for SW. In your builds earlier, you didn't recommend these skills:Twilight Explosion, SkyJump,& Presision which are available to learn at lv25. So if i want to see those skill anination, I would just need to create a sub SW charater, then farm that sub charater to lv25 to learn to those skills which is very easy. As the main SW charater, I keep following skill builds you told earlier, so I could maintain the best farm build for SW but also see all other skill animations left

What do you think?

I'm at lv24 now. I have around 6 EXP Booster (+2500%). I wonder should I use them now or save for later

I don't recommend SkyJump for farming because I've never needed it since it doesn't do damage. I did recommend maxing out Precision. You can Use twilight explosion if you want too, but it means taking away damage from other skills.

You would probably need a skill reset since you have 1 pt in your auto attack that does very little damage. But it's up to you if you want to create 2 SW's and have 1 for farming and one for showing off skill moves.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I don't recommend SkyJump for farming because I've never needed it since it doesn't do damage. I did recommend maxing out Precision. You can Use twilight explosion if you want too, but it means taking away damage from other skills.

You would probably need a skill reset since you have 1 pt in your auto attack that does very little damage. But it's up to you if you want to create 2 SW's and have 1 for farming and one for showing off skill moves.

1. I understand. No need 2nd SW then. I'll just follow option 3 then. Learn skills at least 1 point to see animations then use skill reset to switch to farm build. Can you tell me which skills we won't use in the farm build? So I can learn & see their animations before using skill reset.

2. Also I want to see all mobs' attack animations too. So I think I would need a class with high defense that can stand still to let them attack. Defender or Whipper right? Which one?