I want to create a charater to farm items for other charaters. Which class should I choose?

q2ewq2we

From a practicality perspective, the only "animations"s you need to concern yourself are those from certain bosses.  Other than them, it's either you get hit by the mobs or you don't based on RNG.

Skyjump is more of a pvp skill than pve

Edited by Norleras

On 7/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, GoddessSand said:

You would probably need a skill reset since you have 1 pt in your auto attack that does very little damage. But it's up to you if you want to create 2 SW's and have 1 for farming and one for showing off skill moves.

Message 2: Hi I have a friend that want to duo farming with me? So which class go well farming with SW? (we only want to pve, so pvp builds aren't needed) thank you

48 minutes ago, q2ewq2we said:

Message 2: Hi I have a friend that want to duo farming with me? So which class go well farming with SW? (we only want to pve, so pvp builds aren't needed) thank you

Well, having 2 SW's can clear a DG pretty quick without gathering mobs. 1 SW and 1 PU can do some quick work in a DG if the PU can do some quick work on Bosses too. I wouldn't recommend a SW and ME in all cases, but the ME can help prevent the SW from dying, though a good DPS team can do the same if you both watch your HP and use the correct buffs. The other classes can tank bosses, but by way of completing DGs the quickest you are looking at either 2 SW's or 1 SW and 1 PU. Just know that bosses are harder as a team though loot is a bit better.

12 hours ago, Norleras said:

From a practicality perspective, the only "animations"s you need to concern yourself are those from certain bosses.  Other than them, it's either you get hit by the mobs or you don't based on RNG.

Skyjump is more of a pvp skill than pve

Thanks. Im sorry for replying you late. Cause you don't quote me, so I don't know when I got the reply

8 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Well, having 2 SW's can clear a DG pretty quick without gathering mobs. 1 SW and 1 PU can do some quick work in a DG if the PU can do some quick work on Bosses too. I wouldn't recommend a SW and ME in all cases, but the ME can help prevent the SW from dying, though a good DPS team can do the same if you both watch your HP and use the correct buffs. The other classes can tank bosses, but by way of completing DGs the quickest you are looking at either 2 SW's or 1 SW and 1 PU. Just know that bosses are harder as a team though loot is a bit better.

I see but I don't really want 2 players play a same class. 

How about 3 groups(3 playthrough): - Punisher + SW

- Defender + Sentinel

- Medic + Whipper

1 minute ago, q2ewq2we said:

I see but I don't really want 2 players play a same class. 

How about 3 groups(3 playthrough): - Punisher + SW

- Defender + Sentinel

- Medic + Whipper

If you are going to add any other character into the mix here's how you would do it then. Make sure the SW is geared and has ghost walk as a skill. Your team of players will stay behind a bit to ensure that they are not gathering mobs while the SW launches head on into the DG gathering all the mobs they can. Once all the mobs are locked onto the SW then the other players can follow behind. When everybody makes it to a specific location in the map the SW waits till all mobs show up and are attacking him. They must all be there and then the SW can use ghost walk to get rid of the mobs. The PU can do the same thing, but the SW I think has a better chance of survival. Only in DS will this method not work for any player that can't move around in fade/concealed. The PU can fade but has to stay in place. If you are looking at teams of 3, then any team of 3 will do as long as you have at least a PU or SW in the team.

6 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

If you are going to add any other character into the mix here's how you would do it then. Make sure the SW is geared and has ghost walk as a skill. Your team of players will stay behind a bit to ensure that they are not gathering mobs while the SW launches head on into the DG gathering all the mobs they can. Once all the mobs are locked onto the SW then the other players can follow behind. When everybody makes it to a specific location in the map the SW waits till all mobs show up and are attacking him. They must all be there and then the SW can use ghost walk to get rid of the mobs. The PU can do the same thing, but the SW I think has a better chance of survival. Only in DS will this method not work for any player that can't move around in fade/concealed. The PU can fade but has to stay in place. If you are looking at teams of 3, then any team of 3 will do as long as you have at least a PU or SW in the team.

no no no that's not what I meant.

I mean first me & my friend will play SW + Punisher first. Then after those charters at high levels enough.

We then play Defender + Sentinel. After that, we then play Medic + Whipper. I was asking you that:

Defender go well along with sentinel? and Medic go well along with Whipper?

( for farming PVE purpose only )

,.... ummm can I please talk with you each other in discord..?  

1 hour ago, q2ewq2we said:

no no no that's not what I meant.

I mean first me & my friend will play SW + Punisher first. Then after those charters at high levels enough.

We then play Defender + Sentinel. After that, we then play Medic + Whipper. I was asking you that:

Defender go well along with sentinel? and Medic go well along with Whipper?

( for farming PVE purpose only )

,.... ummm can I please talk with you each other in discord..?  

Oh, in that case there's a couple of options of leveling a character, there's a quick way and a long way. Quick way uses a method that can turn weeks of leveling into hours. The long way is leveling like you do normally. As for the best partners for leveling together I'm not familiar enough with other characters to have a preference though it really doesn't matter as you will get there at the same time if leveling together. However, you might want to look at having a DPS character paired with a Medic so that your farming can go quicker because the ME is the slowest character at farming, especially if you skill and gear the ME as a support ME instead of a DPS. You would have to get with another Medic player to know how to skill the ME for dps though I have an idea how to skill the ME as a support for pve.

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

Oh, in that case there's a couple of options of leveling a character, there's a quick way and a long way. Quick way uses a method that can turn weeks of leveling into hours. The long way is leveling like you do normally. As for the best partners for leveling together I'm not familiar enough with other characters to have a preference though it really doesn't matter as you will get there at the same time if leveling together. However, you might want to look at having a DPS character paired with a Medic so that your farming can go quicker because the ME is the slowest character at farming, especially if you skill and gear the ME as a support ME instead of a DPS. You would have to get with another Medic player to know how to skill the ME for dps though I have an idea how to skill the ME as a support for pve.

what's the quick way? you haven't said it. Dont worry. I already have medic builds.  

7 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

what's the quick way? you haven't said it. Dont worry. I already have medic builds.  

I don't recommend power leveling(aka the quick way) if you haven't obtain the gear for that character at the level you are leveling up too so I don't like explaining how it's done. You can ask others in game if you want, but it is pointless to level up a character to a level if they are just using gear too low for their level. Mobs at higher levels need higher level gear and higher level players don't benefit from attacking lower level mobs. So, it's always good have a character at the level with the gear for that level, before you level another character to the same level. That way the one with the gear can farm gear for the other character instead of having a character that can't farm and thus not able to get gear it needs to farm.

On 6/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, GoddessSand said:

If you are farming DGs where you are attacking just the boss no mobs, you want to focus a lot on the solo targets or skills with high dps. If you are mob running with that you want to focus on AOE skills.

Atk gear
Should be crit atk based with focused on Crit atk randoms and jewels. You can use pvp gear or pve gear as results will be the same when farming pve. You can add crit rate randoms if you want, but for the most part in my farming experience the precision will make up where you lack in it.

Weapon - personal choice at 65 is  Epsilon or Lota. Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, though crit atk is better because it increases damage from both physical and ch-atks when they work and you will crit often.

Gloves - like Epsilon and Lota will give you more void pierce, while Theta and eta will give you more ch-atk, I use eta because of pvp, but the choice is really your preference.

Bangle - Kappa with the 2 atk stats and 4 other stats non-enhanced will give more damage than the one with 2 atk stats and 6 other stats non-enhanced. That doesn't mean don't enhance them, just the stats without the blue values is what you want to count.

Armour gear - SW's best def skills are eva/ch-eva so keep that in mind.
you want to focus on eva, resistance, and void. Randoms I would use eva with eva jewels.

Suit - Theta and eta are good for ch-eva and ch-resist, but terrible on eva and void. While Epsilon and Lota are good for eva and void. I prefer Lota and epsilon for the eva and void.

Knee guards - looking at stats, it can be any type will do good. I use eta for pvp and pve, because you get more eva and ch-eva. Epsilon and Lota will give you more void, Def, and HP. So, it's up to you as both will work.

Shoes - I use eta as it has higher eva and ch-eva. Theta will give you the same results. Espilon and Lota will give you only slightly higher void and def. Though they have higher crit-eva, but you won't benefit from in in pve since if they can't land a hit they won't land a critical hit either.

Accessories - Eva, Ch-atk, and crit atk are best focused in DGs except one where eva doesn't help you neither will ch-eva.

Spy/killer full will max your eva, ch-resist, and crit atk, but lacks ch-atk damage.

Ghost/wizard full will max your ch-eva and ch-atk, but lacks crit-atk damage, eva, and ch-resist.

Personally - Ghost/wizard on everything but rings. Use killer rings. If you run TT and fail a lot use Spy/killer till you get used to running that DG and then use ghost/wizard with killer rings.

Skill points to use regardless to DG run type. Some have required skill pts in other skills before you can use them.
Passive atk - 20pts
Fade - 2pts
ghost walk - 3pts (helps remove 2 debuffs when necessary)
Shadow strike - 4pts
void slash - 4pts
Poison Smoke - 6pts
escape artist - 1pt
miss misery - 2pts
precision - 8pts
Slaughter - 13pts
contortionist - 2pts (required for other skills you need)

Skill points to use in DGs with mob runs and any TT runs.
Flare - 8pts
Shadow dance - 10pts
Twilight - 8 pts
Double blow - 1pt
hack n slash - 1pt
fatal thrust - 2pts
crippler - 3pts
deathblow - 3pts
secret charge - 1 or non- that's if you like to use it to quickly get up to the enemy quickly you mostly will be up and personal with them so it's up to you.
resergent sting - 4, 3, 2, or no points.

If you don't use 1pt in secret charge you can put 4pts in sting. For every pt in secret charge you reduce what you can have. However, if you opt to not use sting or secret charge, put the points in crippler or hack n slash.

Skill points to use in DGs boss only runs and no TT runs. Keep in mind Stuns and disables have no effect on bosses only mobs are effected by stuns but not disables.

max Hack n slash

Optional routes to choose to do with
Deathblow - 12pts with 5pts in twilight or 2 pts in flare
or 
crippler, 11pts
or
crippler 3 pts, shadow dance 3pts, 5pts in sting

This is all what I recommend on this character if you want to go other routes with skills that's up to you. Once you have max gear and rank 2 jewels (rare work just as good as unique), then any DG is doable with just about any skill tree build.

The shadow walker is the fastest character to get to a boss and start attacking it which can lead to being the fastest DG run character in game. This is done by either walking to the boss in fade, going into mech and using fade, or just biking to the boss and use ghost walk once all the mobs surround you so you can disperse them without having to attack them. The PU can do the same as the SW can with ghost walk. The problem with the PU fade skill and Ghost walk skill with mobs following you is that some mobs in TT will pull you like a ping pong all over the map and waste your time in the DG, the other is that you have to wait for mobs to catch up and that requires you to have high def to not die till they all get there which can result in them killing you before they are all there.

can we talk abit on discord... mine is kaban chan #7091

On 7/14/2021 at 5:06 AM, GoddessSand said:

So which class is DPS to go with ME? If we choose punisher go with SW. Then there are 4 classes left.

How about Medic go with Sentinel(Sentinel is dps right?)     and      Defender go with Whipper? 

Can you tell me how to build PU & SW if they're in party farming & leveling up with each other?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 10:53 PM, Boopsie said:

I am between playing Medic and Sentinel. Which are more suggested? Are there enough players to warrant needing a medic for any parties? It seems pretty empty so far so seems mostly DPS characters.

If you are to play fk side as I understood, best option for u would be to make a medic if ur end goal is pvp and to farm dungeons in party mode. In PvP FK side lacks medics so you would be seeing ur self in a party the moment you log in. Given the current situation on FK side there are about 2 players only that main the medic class.

Be aware that by choosing to play medic means depending a lot on other people, whether that is pvp, pve, and u gotta wait for ppl to be available out of their own things to farm with you etc.

Most ppl that play this game stay at lv. 60+ maps, or Suer Lv. 39 - 65 which is a shared map between the 2 factions. 

Instead if your main goal is to be less depending on others and therefore tp play solo dungeons/pve then a sentinel or punisher fits better, punisher is best to solo dungeons.

Sentinel is good all over, in pvp, pve. 

My suggestion: make medic but make also either a sentinel or punisher. It is not hard to gear over time.

On 7/31/2021 at 3:55 AM, BesTweaveR said:

If you are to play fk side as I understood, best option for u would be to make a medic if ur end goal is pvp and to farm dungeons in party mode. In PvP FK side lacks medics so you would be seeing ur self in a party the moment you log in. Given the current situation on FK side there are about 2 players only that main the medic class.

Be aware that being by choosing to play medic means depending a lot on other people, whether that is pvp, pve, and u gotta wait for ppl to be available out of their own things to farm with you etc.

Most ppl that play this game stay at lv. 60+ maps, or Suer Lv. 39 - 65 which is a shared map between the 2 factions. 

Instead if your main goal is to be less depending on others and therefore tp play solo dungeons/pve then a sentinel or punisher fits better, punisher is best to solo dungeons.

Sentinel is good all over, in pvp, pve. 

My suggestion: make medic but make also either a sentinel or punisher. It is not hard to gear over time.

They want to create a character for farming. Personally Medics are the worst at farming and choosing to do any farming in a PT I think is dumb because the time it takes to actually get a good pt together, if you can get one together. I can cycle through a minimum of 2 runs of any DG at 65 before a PT will actually start their first run. I also hate how doing any DG with a medic because it means more difficult, more time to finish, and less loot for everybody. That's how poorly loot is in Team runs in DGs for farming. If their goal is specifically for farming, I recommend either a PU or SW. As a SW I can complete TT hard mode in under 15min and normal in about the same time as it's getting to each boss that takes up my time over killing them. The PU and SE can be quicker if you use MMs, but I could do the same with MMs as well, I just don't like wasting MMs for farming.

I also don't recommend a medic and farm DGs in dungeons because often the loot I want ends up in many of my cases going other people. So I would rather farm alone and not feel cheated for wasting my time to join a party that takes an hour or more to get together only for less loot than having spent the hour farming. 

Did I mention how I hate getting a party together? Because we are always waiting on somebody and once everybody is together there's still another wait for people to actually be ready. It also takes so long to get people together that there's no point in even getting buffs and I also hate how easy it is for my character to die from bosses in a party. It's like saying sure let me just join your party wait for an hour+ before going in, get less loot, and die often. Too much effort and time for so little reward that I'm good at going alone and pretty much having a ME for it would be a complete waste of time for farming.

• 3 weeks later...