Loads till about 90% and stops repsonding Classic and Reawakening

JackalJay84

Unsure what this is about I remember Vanilla used to be funny but if i left it it would jump to the server selection screen, that was on a old Core 2 Duo PC and now I'm trying to play on my Core i7 (Ivy Bridge Laptop), It doesn't close just stops responding I did install to my slow seccondary 5400rpm HDD, Is this just a throughput issue? I can try redownloading to my SSD and try again but seems like it wouldn't work considering the system I'm using is 10X better than the one I used to play Vanilla on? any Ideas If it helps the laptop has hybrid graphics Intel HD 4000/ AMD Radeon HD8570M could that be my issue? I'll take a look at the log and report back

Update: Moved Installation files to SSD to save time re downloading, loading bar now completes but wont move to server selection/character selection screen and when I click on the window it will go into a "Not Responding" State for context this is on Windows 8.1 Update 1 (I hate Windows 10 and RIP Windows 7) I remember Vanilla working post In Place upgrade back in the day, only log i can find is a .txt file called error with

[Desc]ERROR!! Mission[3435] AcceptCommand[AcceptSRA 1 11] is incorrect
 could be from when I moved the installation files and opened vanilla launcher b4 i found the patched one

On 6/27/2021 at 5:46 AM, JackalJay84 said:

Update: Moved Installation files to SSD to save time re downloading, loading bar now completes but wont move to server selection/character selection screen and when I click on the window it will go into a "Not Responding" State for context this is on Windows 8.1 Update 1 (I hate Windows 10 and RIP Windows 7) I remember Vanilla working post In Place upgrade back in the day, only log i can find is a .txt file called error with

[Desc]ERROR!! Mission[3435] AcceptCommand[AcceptSRA 1 11] is incorrect
 could be from when I moved the installation files and opened vanilla launcher b4 i found the patched one

update windows defender, when its not up to date its normal ur game get this erro.
If this doesn't work idk what u can do.

All times i got this was this reason.

• VGN GM

A few things to try:

• Make sure your C++ redist packages are installed (I think its either 2008 or 2010).
  • Make sure your Direct X 9 is installed (June 2010)
  • Make sure the launcher.exe, _launcher.exe and patcher.exe are all added as exceptions on your anti-virus (can just add the folder).
  • Verify the game using the patcher.