Is it hard for all classes to level up 35 ?

q2ewq2we

I just want to see all class skills. ( see how they look). That's the purpose.

So for that purpose I just need to increase 1 point every skill to see how their animations look. But some skills require its previous skills have to be in rank 2, rank 3. I used this web to caculated the level that Whipper need to read to unlock all her skills:

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=1&l=S&s=0001111111313333131131111&m=1

I guess other classes unlock all their skills around lv35 like whipper too. 

So is it hard for all classes to reach level 35 ?

• q2ewq2we changed the title to Is it hard for all classes to level up 35 ?

It's not hard to reach lvl 35. However, not all skills for every character is available at 35.

If you are looking to see the animation of each skill of each character the question is why? Some skill animations don't show on opponents, unless of course they are supposed to and either the game needs to fix that or the player is cheating. Take fade for the SW, I can see the animation when I use that skill, but other SW's I don't really see the animation for it though I do see them disappear.

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

It's not hard to reach lvl 35. However, not all skills for every character is available at 35.

If you are looking to see the animation of each skill of each character the question is why? Some skill animations don't show on opponents, unless of course they are supposed to and either the game needs to fix that or the player is cheating. Take fade for the SW, I can see the animation when I use that skill, but other SW's I don't really see the animation for it though I do see them disappear.

- "Why": I think the answer is easy to say: I like it. Some play the game because of booba, butta, or loving PVP mode of this game, etc.... Me I like arts include martial arts, but I also like beautiful looking movesets too sth like this:

Thank you 

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

ah some skills have been altered as well as the general population did not like the lengthy skill animation as it makes them hard to use in pvp so you will miss a few. 

That.. that's sad to hear. But I'll still keep continuing leveling up those chaaters then

On 7/1/2021 at 12:31 AM, Filomena said:

Well, some effects had a good result btw, for example everyone liked the sentinel skill can be used from behind (back shot). But some other skill rearrangements seems just weird.

i see. Thanks. So is it hard/long to level up all charaters from all classes to lv 35-40?

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Honestly not too much. It will take some time solo yes but sb lvling isn’t that difficult till much later. and someone can power level u very fast at low lvls if you ask around in shout or guild

i see thanks. Not sure someone would help but I'll make a topic to ask around then