LVL48 NEPHILIM OCCUPIED QUEST

graesky

23 minutes ago, graesky said:

Can anyone share me the exact location of this quest? I got power boost so i can go to nemesis. I'm in nemesis v2 auto pathing is disabled. Please help me

Pretty sure that’s the one all the way on the east side of the map on the Middle edge. You will see a bunch of nephilim named mobs

Press M and there you will get some sonas where you specify what level you need, if your mission is level 48 go to where the Lvl 48 map appears and there will be the bug, you just have to look around they are cats something like that, the one with 4 legs hit it and see if it adds up

this is the chain quest for the skill point in nemesis. the location name is Lava Monument. there r two 3 paths toward it. the center path, royal guard side and free knight side. As an free knight, u will have to take the lower path to that location where u will see skull eclipse (name of a tentacle mob i think) mob and then move upward there. u will see supply chest on one side of the road. the quest location is on the other side of it, so you will need to move around it for awhile to get the question completed. for royal guard its the path from the royal guard side.

https://imguploader.net/images/oiOM7MsF9qTB

i have marked the path on the image above for the free knight side, while for royal guard it will be on the path above that one. another question in that chain, probably named supply route is on the same path in that place.

if this does not help i can help u in game with finding the location.