Dead PvP

Pinkey

Well, in the last few weeks the PvP is completely dead, we can't have a fun or disputed tw anymore, mainly because the big guilds have given up but there are still two guilds entering with a relevant number of players in the pvp (Indigo and Garden) but practically we're always on the same side of tw and that's extremely frustrating.. I already know the answer that you don't want to straighten sides and fix guilds on blue team and red team anymore, but isn't it time to repay? My guild doesn't care about losing or winning tw, we only care about not being able to play and currently we can't because we depend on luck..

The "people are never happy" argument must have been taken into the last time you changed it, but as everyone can see, the server pvp is dead and pretty much buried.

Pray for the PvP, this is the only thing we have to do at the end game.

I feel like when this usually happens, one of the guilds only cares about winning and ends up quitting when it stops working out for them. If Indigo only wants to fight and doesn't care about winning or losing, then I don't really see it as an issue assuming both parties agree to it (Indigo AND Garden). I'm all for actual fights and not just cap wars like today's TW was. Honestly I would only expect it to last a week or two if anything, but consistent PvP would be nice to have, even if it's only for a short time.

I appreciate Indigo showing up to fight during a time that's somewhat dead, and wish you guys the best of luck. o/

• Like 1

• VGN GM

You need to reach out to the leader of both guilds and either pass me a screenshot of both of them in agreement or have them contact me themselves to say they are in agreement.

I will not set the teams based of a forum post as as experience has show that just creates drama and a general opinion towards me that I am bias to one side or the other.

12 hours ago, Pinkey said:

The "people are never happy" argument must have been taken into the last time you changed it, but as everyone can see, the server pvp is dead and pretty much buried.

As for this statement... I think Rin said it best...

12 hours ago, Rin said:

I feel like when this usually happens, one of the guilds only cares about winning and ends up quitting when it stops working out for them.

You can say what you like but pretty much every guild leader ever who's wanted this feature adding has said the exact thing you have said about not caring about winning. But the second they start getting battered by the opposing guild they quit or stop attending. So I'll have to believe it to see it.

--

As mentioned.

If you want them to be set reach out to both guild leaders and have them either comment here or reach out to me in tickets. Or provide me the screenshots of them both agreeing as it is not my place to get involved with this. The feature doesn't even exist by default so don't try to make me feel obligated to do so.

• Like 1

Setting up 1 guild to 1 guild is kinda boring since ppl doesn't show up, everyday.
Jordan did it before and ended losing 19 players to other games since they haven't won once during 3 weeks.
GA and GvG is much more capping than killing so we can expect ppl don't talk about these pvp.

I like idea of having guild set, like this i can always apply to it without losing my buffs.

Tip for u guys bring back pvp, gear up other players from ur guild, Garden have been working on it and look to their members have alot of gear and they are nice players.

I watched players that do pvp, and some of them doesn't even have Lv120 or Lv110 stuff (Not for all server players).
I don't think indigo have power to fight against garden but i'll be happy see u guys changing my mind!

At the end of the day, guilds die and revive almost on a weekly/monthly basis, based on extremely random factors such as an old player logging back on for a while, drama, and many more.
Even if Jordan did do the set up...I just dont know how long it will last.

• Jordan locked this topic