How can I use these items effectively?

q2ewq2we

thank to @xF4T4Lx @KawaiiNyanNyan to let know about the starter pack.

I just want to get enough levels to see all the skills of all classes in the games. I caculated that all classes would learn all their skills (even invest 1 point is enough to see their skills) at level around 35-40. I just want to see sth like this:

Spoiler

"Why": I think the answer is easy to say: I like it. Some play the game because of booba, butta, or loving PVP mode of this game, etc.... Me I like arts include martial arts, or beautiful fantasy movesets. And I play most games because of that reason.

So here is the starter pack:

D0dpJXG.png

How can I use these items effectively to achive my purpose above? (cause those items have limited date so I'm a little scared about not using them effectively. That would be a waste)

(I'm only having whipper lv25)

6 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

thank to @xF4T4Lx @KawaiiNyanNyan to let know about the starter pack.

I just want to get enough levels to see all the skills of all classes in the games. I caculated that all classes would learn all their skills (even invest 1 point is enough to see their skills) at level around 35-40. I just want to see sth like this:

Reveal hidden contents

"Why": I think the answer is easy to say: I like it. Some play the game because of booba, butta, or loving PVP mode of this game, etc.... Me I like arts include martial arts, or beautiful fantasy movesets. And I play most games because of that reason.

So here is the starter pack:

D0dpJXG.png

How can I use these items effectively to achive my purpose above? (cause those items have limited date so I'm a little scared about not using them effectively. That would be a waste)

(I'm only having whipper lv25)

When it's asking you for your class, it's only for costume purposes that are not important in the game play. 
I would actually keep making new accounts so you can keep getting these starter packs (You can do that. haha)
So, what I would do is make a Vendetta account for each class. I know it will take a lot of time to remember all the user ID's, 2nd passcodes, and passwords, but I would keep them in notes on your personal PC. 
Remember, you only can get one pack PER account on the Vendetta website, so if you made multiple accounts, you get a pack in each of them. :)
That is what I would do. Let me know what you think on that.

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan

1 hour ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

When it's asking you for your class, it's only for costume purposes that are not important in the game play. 
I would actually keep making new accounts so you can keep getting these starter packs (You can do that. haha)
So, what I would do is make a Vendetta account for each class. I know it will take a lot of time to remember all the user ID's, 2nd passcodes, and passwords, but I would keep them in notes on your personal PC. 
Remember, you only can get one pack PER account on the Vendetta website, so if you made multiple accounts, you get a pack in each of them. :)
That is what I would do. Let me know what you think on that.

thank you. I think that is a good idea. I see. I'll save those account infos in a note/word. Thank you.

But I have questions:

1. You mean create new accounts, get starter pack for those accounts, then trade those items from those packs to the main account? Also I should choose different packs in those minor accounts? Like a acc I'd choose Sentinel, another acc I'll choose Medic,etc....v....v... (actually can we trade those items?)

2. You mean train each class  in each account. Get starter pack match the class of each of those accounts.

- The only way I know to trade items of charaters in my account is through "Mail" option in the game. With require at least lv 25.

5 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

thank you. I think that is a good idea. I see. I'll save those account infos in a note/word. Thank you.

But I have questions:

1. You mean create new accounts, get starter pack for those accounts, then trade those items from those packs to the main account? Also I should choose different packs in those minor accounts? Like a acc I'd choose Sentinel, another acc I'll choose Medic,etc....v....v... (actually can we trade those items?)

Nothing on the WEB in the "EVENT" section is Negotiable

2. You mean train each class  in each account. Get starter pack match the class of each of those accounts.

Yes, or you can make an account with all the characters from lvl 35-40 and when you finish the Skill Reset that they give you, you use it with the character that you liked the most, but if you plan to use all the characters in the future it will combine you in different accounts

- The only way I know to trade items of charaters in my account is through "Mail" option in the game. With require at least lv 25.

I keep insisting if you only want a character for PvE, a level 65 of those who named you the other time is plus 3 of those characters to 2 more or less they gave you a guide for PvE

You can do this whatever you want to see the animation of each character but it is complicated and it will take a long time you will lose a lot of time just to choose one of all those characters that you created, that it can be achieved if it is achieved but it will take time and you lost a lot of time alone to choose 1 character, it is better to work with 1 and when you have it armed you start to farm to assemble another character

@KawaiiNyanNyan Sorry I was so sleepy at that time so I didn't read this sentence:"So, what I would do is make a Vendetta account for each class"

@xF4T4Lx so we can't trade event items between accounts. That makes sense.

If I kept them this way, they won't dissapear and start counting to expire day right?

U3oYWi6.png

And like I asked. I'm a newbie. Please tell me how to use those items effectively to lv up fast

• Like 1

8 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

@KawaiiNyanNyan Sorry I was so sleepy at that time so I didn't read this sentence:"So, what I would do is make a Vendetta account for each class"

@xF4T4Lx so we can't trade event items between accounts. That makes sense.

If I kept them this way, they won't dissapear and start counting to expire day right?

U3oYWi6.png

And like I asked. I'm a newbie. Please tell me how to use those items effectively to lv up fast

I believe the NPC in Enocia that is the tan skinned loli (cannot remember her name for some reason) gives out EXP boosters as you level in the lower levels. You can also buy EXP boosters with VGN points or ask if someone has an EXP booster to sell to you or even be nice enough to provide to you. 
If I were you and are on RG, I would join the guild Inquisitor because they are very helpful to new players and leveling. 
When you get to end game or near it, you will for sure need a helpful guild that help you level then.

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan

8 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

I believe the NPC in Enocia that is the tan skinned loli (cannot remember her name for some reason) gives out EXP boosters as you level in the lower levels. You can also buy EXP boosters with VGN points or ask if someone has an EXP booster to sell to you or even be nice enough to provide to you. 
If I were you and are on RG, I would join the guild Inquisitor because they are very helpful to new players and leveling. 
When you get to end game or near it, you will for sure need a helpful guild that help you level then.

Thanks.Oh no. The highest and only charater I trained is lv25 whipper & she's in Free Knights. Guess I should abadon her & create another whipper in RG.

(*) What does this mean :" the Skill Reset in the NEW CAP I think they should get it for FREE in missions per day or when NB or AK wins." Also is it still available? 

Here is what I think. Please tell me your thought after. Let make Whipper class as example. First I would increase skills follow this for fast farming:

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=1&l=S&s=30000558118595g9330215

Then after I reach lv 46(which whipper can learn its highest lv required skill: Blazing Wounds) then I start to use skill reset. To increase at least 1 point every skill like this:

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=1&l=S&s=0000111111213333131131111

The purpose is seeing all whipper skill animations (and do the same as above to another classes)

----

Then if (*) was true, then that whipper could acquire a new skill reset item. Then I could use that skill reset item on

her to change her skills for farming again or another purposes (not just spread every skill 1 point to see their animation).

+++++++++

I'm sorry if my texts confused you. I'm not very good in english. So hope you get what I wrote.

+++++++++

@q2ewq2we@Daddy

I am noticing that there's a lot of posts coming in the suggestion section of the forum instead of the general sections. Unless it's an actual suggestion to improve the game it should be made in a different section.

The News - is for GM's/GS's to release information about the game, the general public shouldn't post here.

Events - Unless you are making an event that you are hosting and following through with it, then GM's/GS's should be the only ones to post here. Which Daddy can we have a summer event?

General Discussion - great for topics like this where people can post inquires and topics to discuss in general. It can be from what is the best character for farming, best over all character, people can discuss how useful skills are, which DGs are good for farming.

Guides and Tutorials - This is your basic SB specific help section. We discuss gears for characters, Skill trees builds for characters,  where to find certain items, how to farm certain DGs, basically it's your how to section. If you need help on how to do something this is a good place to look or post questions on how to if it hasn't been covered. This is also a good place to post a video of a particular BG run that you get stuck at not completing or show how to complete it with a particular character. Often people can make a post for a time run in a BG where they show their time to complete a BG so people try to beat that time or learn how to complete that BG faster. 

Suggestions - this is a good place for making a suggested change to the game or for different items to add to the weekly AP gift boxes that you buy with AP. Mind you that the weekly boxes has it's own post thread and should use that rather than creating your own for that item. But you can suggest in game changes to help improve the game or ask for an event to be created if you feel that it could help increase player activity. Which again Daddy about that summer event?

Community - For posting that you are looking to buy or sell a particular item. You can post that you are looking for a guild or that your guild is looking for members in a particular faction. You can ask for help leveling a character or help to get a character de-exp. Just so you know de-exp is where you have your character die by in game mobs so that it loses exp to keep it from leveling up. There are many players that wish to not level up certain characters so that it can be used in lower tier groups for one reason or another, often to pvp over bosses in a particular pvp map that higher level characters can't enter. It's not uncommon for players to have a character at each game level group. However, the community post can often be placed in General Discussions as well if you are sharing videos of your recent pvp battle that took place. 

Forum Chat Box - It's always good to use the forum Chat if you are looking for quick answers or just want to talk. Mind you that the chat can get reset or it takes awhile for somebody to respond that your question can go unanswered or cleared that a post might be the best place for it. If you look at the bottom of the main forum page you can see who is online and if they play a particular game you want to ask them about. Though again many people are often afk and just there because they have the webpage open just not active. Never use the chat box to discuss tickets or discipline actions taken on you or others.

Just don't flame on people in any post and probably report posts or comments that are offensive where they attack you verbally or threaten you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, q2ewq2we said:

@KawaiiNyanNyan

can you please fix images in this post of your pls... 

All skill build images are dead

Unfortunately, this post was made before the skill changes and the 65 level cap. Completely useless now. 
Best to to ask medics in game for your build, but be careful.
Do not go for the medics who are self proclaimed the best medic because they will most likely be the worst in the game. 
I unfortunately do not even recommend playing medic. (coming from a medic) The player base is very toxic to medics. If you are willing to take it, I would recommend asking medics like @Daddy and @OhThePain for builds. 
PiA is also very good as well! 
I can give advice as well if needed, but would rather do it on Discord than here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Unfortunately, this post was made before the skill changes and the 65 level cap. Completely useless now. 
Do not go for the medics who are self proclaimed the best medic because they will most likely be the worst in the game. 
I unfortunately do not even recommend playing medic. (coming from a medic) The player base is very toxic to medics. If you are willing to take it, I would recommend asking medics like @Daddy and @OhThePain for builds. 
I can give advice as well if needed, but would rather do it on Discord than here. 

Either them or Faith and Grace if you're using a FK ME

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Thank. I'll careful with  what you said. Umm... do you mind to talk with me on Discord? I still want to play that Medic charater. My discord is kaban chan #7091