Future content

naru

I have few questions, can we get in the future content with old nostalgic mechanics? Like defending crystals from elite or something like that. Ofc the elite should made stronger costomized for the "high level standards". Would love to see a cap where you actually have to farm the fame sets again and not just buy/farm them with fame/drops in trials.

Could we also get hard normal dungeons? i mean back in 65 or 75 we had to play in a party or use 65 axe/75 axe awa to solo bosses. with "hard" i mean where mobs and bosses deal dmg like the mobs in 110 trials/ new TA arena. You also reduced the healing effects in 3v3 if im not wrong. Couldnt you do that for future dungeons too? This server is more pve orientated i dont think that ppl would actually mind content which are not that easy soloable but still doable if you have a normal geared party since i dont talk about insane mechanis, just mobs which deal the same dmg like mobs in 110t/TA arena and bosses which are abit more tanky and deal abit more dmg.

I remember when you released 110t and everyone wondered why they get one shot against a handful mobs. You had to use run equipment (before Bloodknight rework) to run the mobs with Mecha/Masterfencer or just move with your party together and not alone. 

Can we also get Gear like in temple knight trial? With 4 set pieces (rings and trophies) for higher level? Like a new version of TA or the same TA with same mechanics just reworked for lv 120. 

Are we getting new monster stones too? Or can we level the current monster stones in the future higher than lv 4? Some monster stones like the -cast speed one are totally useless since the players easy over cap the cast speed cap. Or the -movementspeed one because the decrease of 10% movementspeed arent that relevant if  nearly everyone has 150%+. Same counts for the -atk/matk monster stone not really impactfull. 

Can  you buff the crystals in GvG? The crystals in gvg are so easy killable and die pretty much in few seconds if 2 ppl hit them. They die even faster if you use engineer potion. Party fights arent relevant in gvg anymore you just need to use pdps classes cap the crystals and then start clearing the enemies. Means the side which actually wants to play mdps in pvp will just get destroyed since mdps cant cap that fast. Or give the crystals abit dmg reduction against physical dmg and higher physical resistance. Maybe then gvg rounds dont get decided after 1-2 min. 

And my last question is, can you give costom monsters the abilities of awaken classes? Like could you give for example a monster invincible iron bullwalk, robot granade and automatic missiles? Like 3 important skills of a awaken class? Because you can for example spawn in gvg elite which attack the crystal. But testing items out or teamcomps in eden are only possible in sakura atm. Is it possible to make the gvg map as a testing map where you can  spawn 10 monsters in the base decide to which crystal they go and then go to them and simulate a "teamfight" like in league of legends against bots. Skills like Invincible iron bullwalk and automatic missiles could be for example a buff on those mobs which are allways active and the mob spams a fire aoe which is like robot granade. Or a Mob with a aura which heals 5-10% HP each second on surrounding mobs. There are already "healer" mobs in the game. In Majors dream or in Majors dream trial the tentacle mobs can heal nearby mobs. 

those two where just a example, im not even sure if you can create mobs like that. But its allways difficult to simulate or to test dmg out on crystals or other players and see what build could be usefull or which class is totally impactless and i know mobs cant have the same movement like players but they can have the same resistance like players and if you want lot of dmg too. Like testing dummies. They can also have debuffs in form from auras which are the whole time active or as skills to simulate us using skills and debuff items.

• VGN GM

As mentioned in previous posts Elites are a fair bit of work to get right. I also don't really know anyone asside from yourself now actually like this RNG mechanic of the game. I mean 90% of the people failing captcha right now are people pet afking elites. So this is a mechanic I can say pretty much wont be coming back.

The reducing of healing effects was something that isn't naturally a feature of the game and took some working around to get it working. Although, I could probebly do this it would have to be something worth while like DS or GoP sort of dungeon as the complexity of the mechanic in large doses could cause some issues. I dont see you being able to make any dungeon in this game hard without banning Awaken classes from entering like Normal Class TW. Additionally content such as GOP and DS take months to create, I cannot afford to spend that sort of time on regular dungeons as 99% of players just wanna do the quest and move on. Good content that is difficult takes a lot of time to make and due to the nature of how the game is designed, often times I cannot work on multiple patches at the same time as it will cause conflicts. So as much as I would like to release lots of PvE content for players I can only do a handful of patches a year at best.

GoP and DS are content like Temple Knight Trial. They where designed to be as such althought personally I think they are actually better than Temple Knight Trial personally. Additionally theres not really a reason to release 4 piece combinations unless something fits. Not to mention the 4 piece combination in my experience where the most hated pieces of equipment ever released in terms of combos (Except for the 2 piece effect that people loved). It's not the combination amount that matters, it's what effect the pieces give that matters the most.

I have no plans to expand racials at the moment as humans and bears are pretty much screwed right now. I have no plans to expand on glyphs and due to the nature of the game Human's cannot have there materials shared between 2 racial crafts. So I'd once again have to release more tools which I know people don't want but I'd have literally no choice.

Guild vs Guild crystals are almost as strong as Territory War crystals. The only thing really is they have over 3/4ths the HP and they're missing a couple of resists that with the amount of resistance dropping going on is mostly negligible. The problem with Guild vs Guild is people tend to be more coordinated and care less about winning the cap so end up bursting the crystal down faster. Where I do agree something could be done to make things better ultimately the problem is deaper than the crystal HP and Resistances. So as mentioned in previous posts there needs to be other solutions to this problem that I have yet to think of. So if you think of something else let me know.

I mean test dummys are always a good idea in concept but never work out. Since it's never enough. There's so many different scenario's going on in game and so many different builds. People will just want something for every scenario which just isn't really possible. So I personally just don't want to get into the rabbit hole as it will never compare to something like Sakura testing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Guild vs Guild crystals are almost as strong as Territory War crystals. The only thing really is they have over 3/4ths the HP and they're missing a couple of resists that with the amount of resistance dropping going on is mostly negligible. The problem with Guild vs Guild is people tend to be more coordinated and care less about winning the cap so end up bursting the crystal down faste

The big problem i see are pdps classes they just deal to much dmg on those crystals. Its even worse with engi potions if youre capping alone and play assa/anhi you burst the crystal in few seconds down without a party. Idk you can give those crystals like at Eshbaal a buff -X % physical dmg taken + overcapped resistance maybe 60 - 70 instead of 50  idk. its just lame that its right now all about capping the crystals in a minute and then hunt down ppl. The guild with mdps will allways lose and the guild with 8 anhis 8 assasins will allways win. The old times where you actually had to team fight were more fun. It was still important to cap fast but if you get outcapped you still had a chance to get the crystals back somehow. some ppl go assasin cap a crystal and wait invis in a corner just to cap again if the other team left the crystal lol. And there are not enough active pvp players to say just split and def the crystals that just dont work. Otherwise all fights are pretty much decided in lets say 3-4 minutes. 

Cuz right now lets say you arrive right at the moment the crystal is capped and want to fight, three things can happen, you kill them, they kill you or just run away and wait behind the next corner for you to go away and cap in 2 seconds again. theres not really a team fight scenario. MDPS are already only used in 2 dungeons and maybe tw which just 1-2 times a day (depends on the day) and in gvg they became now useless too since they cant burst down crystals that fast. 

I agree with the point that the gvg crystals are a problem, Just like Jordan mentioned, the problem is that ppl are more cordinated on gvg and the crystal arent a problem anymore.
Not sure what can be done to "fix" this.. Maybe a % dmg reduction, a dmg cap system or even more hp should work?

There's a couple things I don't really agree with and would like to give my opinion/comments on.

7 hours ago, naru said:

I remember when you released 110t and everyone wondered why they get one shot against a handful mobs. You had to use run equipment (before Bloodknight rework) to run the mobs with Mecha/Masterfencer or just move with your party together and not alone. 

I didn't play when trials were released but asked someone who did (because I didn't really believe it), and this wasn't how it was for them at all. They ignored mobs just as everyone does now. So this one seems to be your personal experience, not everyone's.

7 hours ago, naru said:

Can we also get Gear like in temple knight trial? With 4 set pieces (rings and trophies) for higher level? Like a new version of TA or the same TA with same mechanics just reworked for lv 120. 

4 piece TA sets were extremely disliked when that cap was relevant, and it definitely wouldn't do well now considering the importance of current trophies.

7 hours ago, naru said:

-cast speed one are totally useless since the players easy over cap the cast speed cap

This is completely wrong. The Ice Monster Stone is extremely effective in PvP if used properly.

7 hours ago, naru said:

Same counts for the -atk/matk monster stone not really impactfull.

This one is also good to use as a secondary stone after the Fire Monster Stone, since 90% of DPS will be using the Fire Monster Stone.

4 hours ago, naru said:

And there are not enough active pvp players to say just split and def the crystals that just dont work.

Garden does literally this and it works fine.

4 hours ago, naru said:

and in gvg they became now useless too since they cant burst down crystals that fast. 

Mdps aren't useless in GvG, and there are plenty examples of it. Garden runs AE, Mecha, GM, BP, DB, Conj, etc. in GvG just like they do in TW. Not saying they're more useful than cappers, I do agree that capper meta is extremely strong right now. I don't really think you can say mdps is useless in GvG though when it's being proven to work as we speak. Bursting crystals isn't their job, but there's more to a GvG than just bursting crystals, even in our current capper meta.

1 minute ago, Rin said:

I didn't play when trials were released but asked someone who did (because I didn't really believe it), and this wasn't how it was for them at all. They ignored mobs just as everyone does now.

Who are you in game and who was the person you asked? I would say youre one of this endgeared ppl and asked a end geared person and dont see the problems ungeared ppl had and no you cant ignore 110t mobs you cant even ignore them now go as berserk full dps in 110 no - dmg trophies no - dmg accesoires and pull the mobs to the boss :) you should be able to ignore the mobs since the bosses in 110t dont deal dmg unlike those from 100 trial. try to ignore as full dps the 110 trial mobs, and dont use a class for running like mecha, mf or BK and then we can talk about this again.  Using pots and wearing the pdps shield is not allowed since you wouldnt wear shield normally too. The normal not tryhard ppl had ALLWAYS problems with 110t, even now new player have problems with 110t mobs. Its so delusional of you to think that none had problems with 110t. The only easy part of 110t are the bosses and thats it. I play since 2 years only with randoms. With random strong and weak players and i literally saw everything in a trial party xd dont have the luxury to be in a pve guild with super duper endgeared pve players and rush the trials down in 2 minutes UwU

5 minutes ago, Rin said:

Mdps aren't useless in GvG, and there are plenty examples of it. Garden runs AE, Mecha, GM, BP, DB, Conj, etc. in GvG just like they do in TW. Not saying they're more useful than cappers, I do agree that capper meta is extremely strong right now. I don't really think you can say mdps is useless in GvG though when it's being proven to work as we speak. Bursting crystals isn't their job, but there's more to a GvG than just bursting crystals, even in our current capper meta.

i saw yesterday against you guys in the final only pdps UwU not a single mdps you mentioned but well maybe i didnt face the party with mdps xd.

6 minutes ago, Rin said:

Garden does literally this and it works fine.

yes GARDEN does that garden with 30 active pvp players and dont say we dont have 30 active ppl you guys were yesterday 24 and im sure there are even more xd.

8 minutes ago, Rin said:

This is completely wrong. The Ice Monster Stone is extremely effective in PvP if used properly.

against who? tell me. None i know has that low cast speed that -10% would matter lmao the only use of this stone is to stack another debuff on the enemy and thats it which is sad. 

11 minutes ago, Rin said:

4 piece TA sets were extremely disliked when that cap was relevant, and it definitely wouldn't do well now considering the importance of current trophies

still something "new" to farm you should be happy since youre in the biggest pve guild in game. More pve, more to do tho :)

tbh with 110t's when they first rolled out you had people with 95 awaken gear or 100 gear doing fine especially if they had a hs or totem master with the maul t's. for monster stones these things are bonus gear so i wouldn't expect much, but if you throwing in other procs like disarm tienro t or death fighting staff (which is ironically a lvl50 orange club) they start to stack up and add insult to injury

4 minutes ago, naru said:

Who are you in game and who was the person you asked? I would say youre one of this endgeared ppl and asked a end geared person and dont see the problems ungeared ppl had and no you cant ignore 110t mobs you cant even ignore them now go as berserk full dps in 110 no - dmg trophies no - dmg accesoires and pull the mobs to the boss :) you should be able to ignore the mobs since the bosses in 110t dont deal dmg unlike those from 100 trial. try to ignore as full dps the 110 trial mobs, and dont use a class for running like mecha, mf or BK and then we can talk about this again.  Using pots and wearing the pdps shield is not allowed since you wouldnt wear shield normally too. The normal not tryhard ppl had ALLWAYS problems with 110t, even now new player have problems with 110t mobs. Its so delusional of you to think that none had problems with 110t. The only easy part of 110t are the bosses and thats it. I play since 2 years only with randoms. With random strong and weak players and i literally saw everything in a trial party xd dont have the luxury to be in a pve guild with super duper endgeared pve players and rush the trials down in 2 minutes UwU

My IGNs are in my signature lol. Also I wasn't always an endgame geared person, I had to start from somewhere too. I went in there with 95 sets just like everyone else. I didn't just spawn into the game fully geared. You're literally saying exactly what I said though, that what you experienced is YOUR personal experience, not everyone's. I literally pull all of the mobs exactly like you said to a boss on Executioner (which takes increased damage because of one of their toggles) and live just fine, with no -dmg trophies or accessories, or even a shield. Yes I'm one of the more geared players now, but even when I wasn't I never died to a "handful of mobs" as you say.

15 minutes ago, naru said:

i saw yesterday against you guys in the final only pdps UwU not a single mdps you mentioned but well maybe i didnt face the party with mdps xd.

Not going to post specific names, but both of our parties had mdps. One of our parties yesterday was DB / GM / Equi / AE / Anni / etc. The other party had a mecha.

17 minutes ago, naru said:

yes GARDEN does that garden with 30 active pvp players and dont say we dont have 30 active ppl you guys were yesterday 24 and im sure there are even more xd.

We were doing it just fine with 15 people too (less than you had yesterday). Same strat.

18 minutes ago, naru said:

against who? tell me. None i know has that low cast speed that -10% would matter lmao the only use of this stone is to stack another debuff on the enemy and thats it which is sad. 

If you must know, it's extremely effective to drop cast speed vs. specific healers by combining this with other cast speed drops like Tienro's trophy. Not that you would ever know that, since I've only really seen you on Assassin and not in any form of coordinated PvP. Maybe that'll change though now that you've joined a bigger guild.

19 minutes ago, naru said:

still something "new" to farm you should be happy since youre in the biggest pve guild in game. More pve, more to do tho :)

This doesn't make it good content, and I'm sure even you can understand that.

To conclude this all, please don't take this so personally. I apologize if I offended you, I was simply giving my opinions on what was said. If you don't agree with them then that's fine, but I don't believe there was a need to be so defensive. I wasn't coming at you or anything, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I was.

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, naru said:

The big problem i see are pdps classes they just deal to much dmg on those crystals. Its even worse with engi potions if youre capping alone and play assa/anhi you burst the crystal in few seconds down without a party. Idk you can give those crystals like at Eshbaal a buff -X % physical dmg taken + overcapped resistance maybe 60 - 70 instead of 50  idk. its just lame that its right now all about capping the crystals in a minute and then hunt down ppl. The guild with mdps will allways lose and the guild with 8 anhis 8 assasins will allways win. The old times where you actually had to team fight were more fun. It was still important to cap fast but if you get outcapped you still had a chance to get the crystals back somehow. some ppl go assasin cap a crystal and wait invis in a corner just to cap again if the other team left the crystal lol. And there are not enough active pvp players to say just split and def the crystals that just dont work. Otherwise all fights are pretty much decided in lets say 3-4 minutes. 

Cuz right now lets say you arrive right at the moment the crystal is capped and want to fight, three things can happen, you kill them, they kill you or just run away and wait behind the next corner for you to go away and cap in 2 seconds again. theres not really a team fight scenario. MDPS are already only used in 2 dungeons and maybe tw which just 1-2 times a day (depends on the day) and in gvg they became now useless too since they cant burst down crystals that fast. 

But nothing will change. The whole problem is that people would rather cap crystals than actually PvP and if you take pdps out of the mix then people will just swap to MDPS varients instead. There is plenty of MDPS classes that you could consider a good capper and the only reason they are not used right now is because the PDPS classes are better at it.

So like I said in my original response. I fully agree and so does the community who have responded so far seems to agree that capping in GvG is kind of a problem right now. But like I said, you can't just slap a bit more survival on it and then assume its all roses and daisy's cause its not. There needs to be another solution that will encourage fighting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rin said:

I went in there with 95 sets just like everyone else. I didn't just spawn into the game fully geared. You're literally saying exactly what I said though, that what you experienced is YOUR personal experience, not everyone's. I literally pull all of the mobs exactly like you said to a boss on Executioner (which takes increased damage because of one of their toggles) and live just fine, with no -dmg trophies or accessories, or even a shield. Yes I'm one of the more geared players now, but even when I wasn't I never died to a "handful of mobs" as you say.

dont believe you that sorry if thats so im sure its no problem to go 110t with me and wearing the old gear? I mean the level is the same just the gear changed so it should be still possible for you to do that again.

I simply cant agree with you im 99,999999999999999999% sure you never really ran with totally random as mf new players or with ungeared players without 1 million 4t potions in theirs bags.  

1 hour ago, Rin said:

If you must know, it's extremely effective to drop cast speed vs. specific healers by combining this with other cast speed drops like Tienro's trophy. Not that you would ever know that, since I've only really seen you on Assassin and not in any form of coordinated PvP. Maybe that'll change though now that you've joined a bigger guild.

when tf was i assasin lmao i dont touch that class, just sometimes in pve or  RARELY when i run alone in tw and search for kills but thats months ago lol. I dont even use that class for capping or actual teamfights. I used that class in anonymous in gvg when we didnt had a party and i didnt had my anhi finished. I got my 115 dagger before my 115 gun and thats ALSO 1-2 months ago. 

45 minutes ago, naru said:

dont believe you that sorry if thats so im sure its no problem to go 110t with me and wearing the old gear? I mean the level is the same just the gear changed so it should be still possible for you to do that again.

I simply cant agree with you im 99,999999999999999999% sure you never really ran with totally random as mf new players or with ungeared players without 1 million 4t potions in theirs bags.  

You don't have to believe me, I'm simply saying that's my experience with it lol. I have nothing to prove to you, so please chill.

45 minutes ago, naru said:

I used that class in anonymous in gvg

Hope that answers your question. I haven't seen you do much else until you joined Indigo.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

But nothing will change. The whole problem is that people would rather cap crystals than actually PvP and if you take pdps out of the mix then people will just swap to MDPS varients instead. There is plenty of MDPS classes that you could consider a good capper and the only reason they are not used right now is because the PDPS classes are better at it.

So like I said in my original response. I fully agree and so does the community who have responded so far seems to agree that capping in GvG is kind of a problem right now. But like I said, you can't just slap a bit more survival on it and then assume its all roses and daisy's cause its not. There needs to be another solution that will encourage fighting.

i dont think that -x% pdmg taken on crystal would kill the pdps in pvp, because on eshbaal for example ppl go for pdps too even tho she got the -50% pdmg taken buff on herself. The auto attacks and skills of pdps are just better than the cast time and animation of mdps classes. 

28 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hope that answers your question. I haven't seen you do much else until you joined Indigo.

youre basically saying you see ppl one time on a class and think that they allways go with that class. I saw Mozzarela today as normal mage in aven btw i think hes maining that class and only plays normal mage xd. The other thing is that you literally playED (pls mention the ED at the end) the same classes anhi and assasin when you were in Stardust with soul/jin and want to tell me that i might changed my class pool because i left ano and joined indigo? Ever thought about that those two classes are rn the meta cappers and i might played them thats why? Why should i play idk Conjurer when im alone and have to cap LOL. It has nothing to do with the guild which class im touching and Indigo didnt gave me  more and deeper knowledge about the game i play this shit for over 10 years. Which doesnt mean i know everything and i dont say that but cutting me off or basically saying that since i changed the guild i might "know" now more is actually pretty dumb. And the other thing about using old gear like tineros trophy for debuffing. Believe it or not i know that this trophy exicts and i also know that theres a lv 60 necklace which decreases the cast speed by -20% and that you could use it with CA or reaver or DH or EVEN Asura( since asura got buffed and is now better than before vs heals in case you didnt know that) to debuff the enemy healer. But that wasnt the topic... the ice/nature/dark monster stone ALONE is in my opinion pretty useless. Atleast from a solo player perspective. 

31 minutes ago, Rin said:

You don't have to believe me, I'm simply saying that's my experience with it lol. I have nothing to prove to you, so please chill.

why you think im not chill? You cant prove it because it doesnt work i already know that. Thats the easiest way to leave the conversation "i dont have to prove that". Talking big but not showing a evidience :) 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, naru said:

youre basically saying you see ppl one time on a class and think that they allways go with that class. I saw Mozzarela today as normal mage in aven btw i think hes maining that class and only plays normal mage xd.

That's not what I'm saying at all. Specifically in PvP I've only really seen you on Assassin since you were mostly solo, which you admitted to. So I don't really see the issue? I'm not saying you shouldn't play it, I'm saying you did and it's what I've seen you play.

the same classes anhi and assasin when you were in Stardust with soul/jin and want to tell me that i might changed my class pool because i left ano and joined indigo?

Didn't tell you to do anything. Simply said that mdps isn't as useless as you make it out to be. I never admitted to playing them, only said that they were played.

but cutting me off or basically saying that since i changed the guild i might "know" now more is actually pretty dumb.

Never said that once. I only implied that being in a bigger guild will give you a chance to play other classes that aren't typically oriented for a solo player, like Reaver (which you did today). Pretty sure you misunderstood me here and on a lot of my other points. I'm not attacking you at all.

And the other thing about using old gear like tineros trophy for debuffing. Believe it or not i know that this trophy exicts and i also know that theres a lv 60 necklace which decreases the cast speed by -20% and that you could use it with CA or reaver or DH or EVEN Asura( since asura got buffed and is now better than before vs heals in case you didnt know that) to debuff the enemy healer. But that wasnt the topic... the ice/nature/dark monster stone ALONE is in my opinion pretty useless. Atleast from a solo player perspective. 

Not everything is made for a solo player's perspective or made to be used independently. Gailett's Inscribed Ring isn't a good ring to use on it's own, but if you combine it with the full combo, it's one of the most used accessories in PvE. On it's own, the Ice Monster Stone isn't a huge deal. Once you start to combine it with other cast speed reduction items though it really adds up and can cripple a healer, and has done so successfully many times.

Your thread is starting to go extremely off-topic and becoming much more personal than it should be, so if you would like to drop this before it gets locked, I think now would be a good time to do so. I think a lot of what I said was misunderstood, but l apologize again if something I said offended you. Nothing was meant to be an attack.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 8:03 AM, Jordan said:

I have no plans to expand racials at the moment as humans and bears are pretty much screwed right now. I have no plans to expand on glyphs and due to the nature of the game Human's cannot have there materials shared between 2 racial crafts. So I'd once again have to release more tools which I know people don't want but I'd have literally no choice.

I don't think releasing new tools is a bad idea at all, the fishing rods imo seem quite lonely having only Lv100 rods where as other tools have Lv30-100. It would just add to the fishing rods selection is all. 

You already made Lv9 gems exist, there's just no enhanced versions yet so I do think it'd be sad to leave those undone overall.

Bears I can fully understand, you'd have to start basing their base stats off of another stat or mix and match those if not. As well as base their skill effects on another skill or maybe even a fusion of things, who knows. 😐

• VGN GM
On 7/6/2021 at 12:04 AM, naru said:

i dont think that -x% pdmg taken on crystal would kill the pdps in pvp, because on eshbaal for example ppl go for pdps too even tho she got the -50% pdmg taken buff on herself. The auto attacks and skills of pdps are just better than the cast time and animation of mdps classes. 

Do you even read what people say to you or do you even proof read what you say?

I never said anything about the -pdmg killing PDPS. I simply said if you did manage to nerf PDPS on crystals to a point in which they are dead. Then people will just swap to MDPS instead and still perform the same stratergy as they did with pdps classes. Not really sure where you opinion comes from that if you made capping weaker then suddenly people will start fighting instead, it's just really absurd.

What you seem to not be understanding is that there is a fundamental flaw with the GvG system that favours just running around and capping rather than defending. Yes maybe this flaw is solved by having a full 50vs50 players so it becomes a point where you can have 1 full party at each crystal or something of that nature (But as you know Eden hasn't really had a full 50vs50 for years and if it ever did have one, the losing side seems to disband right after).

However, I'm not really going to say anything anymore since your not really listening so I'll stand by my previous statement.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, Jordan said:

Guild vs Guild crystals are almost as strong as Territory War crystals. The only thing really is they have over 3/4ths the HP and they're missing a couple of resists that with the amount of resistance dropping going on is mostly negligible. The problem with Guild vs Guild is people tend to be more coordinated and care less about winning the cap so end up bursting the crystal down faster. Where I do agree something could be done to make things better ultimately the problem is deaper than the crystal HP and Resistances. So as mentioned in previous posts there needs to be other solutions to this problem that I have yet to think of. So if you think of something else let me know.