Disarm is fair or its broken?

infecttado

What do you think about?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Disarm is fair or its broken?

Hi guys would like to ask ur opnion about all kind of  game disarm (except class  ones if any does have)
What do you guys think about Axe moss and Crime Badge thing, i've recorded last days and one of my videos have almost 12 min with disarm up.
Isn't removable, proc even its up and doesn't have immunity.

Having an immunity to most CC give us time to turn back and have chance of fighting.
Knock up for exemple is one of our exclusive CC on VGN server, works perfecly and its nice how DS do that, but isn't all time we get it, same for all other Control skills.
Actual AE is super OP and easy to play , i agree i get kinda hurt when someone playing that just because it overburst himself, but its class we ok with that since AE have been dead for some time and variety is necessary.

Is disarm fair against class reworks? or even new status release like PvE dmg delt or PvP dmg delt?

Tell me what you guys think about i'll be happy if many ppl leave their opinion here!
Ty for attention bbys, have nice day.

• VGN GM

Although its not really my place to get involved (although if you wanted my opinion disarm is quite a minimal factor since realistically its not really a disarm it just makes your P-ATK and M-ATK very low which atleast from my experience as a player is much nicer than something like Chino's anti-buff). But I'm not really going to get involved in any discussions on this topic as its not really my place.

However on to why I commented...

Knock up isn't actually a VGN exclusive CC as Dragon Soul has Knock up on FNO also. The only thing I did was add it then remove it from Gravity Manipulator and added an immunity for it as the original Dragon Soul doesn't give immunity to this CC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Although its not really my place to get involved (although if you wanted my opinion disarm is quite a minimal factor since realistically its not really a disarm it just makes your P-ATK and M-ATK very low which atleast from my experience as a player is much nicer than something like Chino's anti-buff). But I'm not really going to get involved in any discussions on this topic as its not really my place.

However on to why I commented...

Knock up isn't actually a VGN exclusive CC as Dragon Soul has Knock up on FNO also. The only thing I did was add it then remove it from Gravity Manipulator and added an immunity for it as the original Dragon Soul doesn't give immunity to this CC.

Bro u can argue, u're our GM and i've played VS u alot so i know u've base experience, and GM Vision about it would be nice.
I agree  axe moss and chino during old cap is really nice but now i keep half of TW with this activated, i loved it when i saw but last 2 TW's i've tried without too much lag , took me into disarm for 5 min one and 12 min on yesterday one.
I played as healer too and i was self healing my main DPS , literaly all time it was on, we just won fight when was suprise element.

but you can argue here don't worry ❤️

8 hours ago, warbeast667 said:

tbh i think the disarm spam is linked to the fact ae does too much dmg with no build up or res drop so now people are dropping pw's and heals for disarms and dmg reduction. i thought disarm went with the mundane immunity but that might have just been luminarie's.

Yes AE is dealing too much dmg but kne item being full counter of many other classes make it bad, like mecha doesnt get affected cause is ranged weapon and AE burst mecha dmg.

If like its 5% when attack and proc if already is active , it doesnt get down when reaver focus the target, tbh now only solution tonparty is use ae as debuff and insert 4-5 mechas cause other classes doesnt deal dmg.

About immunity , sadly it doest have , so we get stucked on this debuff.

Lets look at the different debuffs/ccs...

Stun: stops ppl from moving, atking, casting, reduces Eva to 0, prevents use of items
Fear: same as above
KD: same as above
Sleep: same as above

Wormming: same as above
KU: same as above

Immobilize: stops ppl from moving, reduces Eva to 0
Silence: stops ppl from casting

slow: slightly stops ppl from moving doesnt really do much
p/gheal debuffs: stops heals from being as powerful they exist? oh, on niche, meme, or shit classes
block/parry/res/def debuffs: lowers defenses

Disarm: stops ppl from (effectively) atking, does NOT stop ppl from moving/running, does not stop ppl from casting, does NOT reduce eva to 0, does not reduce any defense.

Disarm is one of the few "its fine" things in PvP thats actually fine, it should be left alone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

Lets look at the different debuffs/ccs...

Stun: stops ppl from moving, atking, casting, reduces Eva to 0, prevents use of items
Fear: same as above
KD: same as above
Sleep: same as above

Wormming: same as above
KU: same as above

Immobilize: stops ppl from moving, reduces Eva to 0
Silence: stops ppl from casting

slow: slightly stops ppl from moving doesnt really do much
p/gheal debuffs: stops heals from being as powerful they exist? oh, on niche, meme, or shit classes
block/parry/res/def debuffs: lowers defenses

Disarm: stops ppl from (effectively) atking, does NOT stop ppl from moving/running, does not stop ppl from casting, does NOT reduce eva to 0, does not reduce any defense.

Disarm is one of the few "its fine" things in PvP thats actually fine, it should be left alone.

Okay but above effects have immunity making it not "broken", and for party system pvp those can be removed and disarm cant be, the effect disarm isnt my problem, but how disarm have been apllied to eden is, having debuff with high % chance proc, not removable , with possiblity of actvate when is already up and not afected by immunity is problematic.

For others cc's we have a basic counter for disarm we have just death, even running prevent us since it will proc again when fight restart.

Theres nothing stopping the other group from using it as well tho, and the only advantage Disarm has in 1v1 is to discourage an opponent from capping, which u can do by simply picking a catcher/healer to prevent dmg to the crystal.

Why is this Disarm topic only brought up, now that every mdps in TW is just AE? This is not a coincidence, and Im not happy to see it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

Theres nothing stopping the other group from using it as well tho, and the only advantage Disarm has in 1v1 is to discourage an opponent from capping, which u can do by simply picking a catcher/healer to prevent dmg to the crystal.

Why is this Disarm topic only brought up, now that every mdps in TW is just AE? This is not a coincidence, and Im not happy to see it.

I agree AE is OP as hell.
And making other person use same item as enemy isn't balancing, jordan works hard on classes and game content to be balanced, he lose hand on some stuff but get fixed time by time, this will happen to AE when all others classes get excluded from party and added new AE.

Disarm kills all his work with classes cause doesn't matter hows OP is this class, Disarm still removing this class utility from party.
I don't mind if this proc exist but why need to be so OP that's the point, can't be removed, no immunity and proc when its up already, game have ALOT of cc , why have priority one  and major trophy which cancel fully all meele weapons classes.

• VGN GM
8 hours ago, infecttado said:

I agree AE is OP as hell.
And making other person use same item as enemy isn't balancing, jordan works hard on classes and game content to be balanced, he lose hand on some stuff but get fixed time by time, this will happen to AE when all others classes get excluded from party and added new AE.

Disarm kills all his work with classes cause doesn't matter hows OP is this class, Disarm still removing this class utility from party.
I don't mind if this proc exist but why need to be so OP that's the point, can't be removed, no immunity and proc when its up already, game have ALOT of cc , why have priority one  and major trophy which cancel fully all meele weapons classes.

Unlike previous OP classes no one has really communicated to me that the class is OP I also have visited a couple of TW's over the past 2-3 weeks to see what classes people are playing and I've not really saw everyone on AE so it brings into question of how OP it actually is.

So it would be nice to have some insight on this as this is one of the first times I've personally saw this being mentioned by actual PvP players.

Again though I'm not sure how much of this would be an AE issue rather than other classes being either unappreciated or genuinely weaker. Since I personally know a few classes that I've had people test in PvP over the last year and have not been nerfed since being tested and know they work well but yet nobody actually plays them still.

15 hours ago, Jordan said:

Unlike previous OP classes no one has really communicated to me that the class is OP I also have visited a couple of TW's over the past 2-3 weeks to see what classes people are playing and I've not really saw everyone on AE so it brings into question of how OP it actually is.

So it would be nice to have some insight on this as this is one of the first times I've personally saw this being mentioned by actual PvP players.

Again though I'm not sure how much of this would be an AE issue rather than other classes being either unappreciated or genuinely weaker. Since I personally know a few classes that I've had people test in PvP over the last year and have not been nerfed since being tested and know they work well but yet nobody actually plays them still.

isn't like impossible to fight against, but if AE enemy get free time and decent position, easly 2 skills one person, sometimes i get high dmg.
i don't use 1x1 fights vs my guildies as exemple cause 1x1 is diferent from party fight so far.

I'm not main ae but Mozzarela, Locsta and Losque are most insane ones that's i've fight against, they could give a better vision of it.

15 hours ago, Jordan said:

I also have visited a couple of TW's over the past 2-3 weeks

during this week try to that , i'll try to bring my boys inside and u can see it, hope Mozza use it to clarify how op its.