How Healing is calculated

Majes

I’d like to know the inner workings of how healing works and I honestly would try it for myself if not for 2 main reasons that make it extremely tedious to find out:

1. Healing stats are not displayed
  2. There is no healing spell that has no variance (or at least none that I know of from all that I’ve tried)

I’ve done some tests here and there but I’ve always taken very long to get little data, which I always find puzzling and still doubt the accuracy of because of the variance.

So I just thought I’d ask my questions here. 

The most important thing I’d like to know is how wisdom converts to g-heal.

Then, other details would also be nice, like how wis converts to p-heal as well, if there’s any difference between white and green stat for p-heal and g-heal, how the spell healing amount affects it (e.g. heals 1999 HP), the actual effect of increasing spell % healing (like healing radiance +5%), and how achievements (mace and guitar) work.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I knew and could help..bumping in hopes someone who does know will see this thread. I also wish that the G-Heal/P-Heal stat values would be displayed on the Character Menu. WIS is the only main stat that doesn't have its substats represented on that menu :(

• VGN GM

I've mentioned it a couple of times because there is no reason to show it in the client.

The translations or just explanation in general isn't 100% accurate of what WIS does in regards to G-Healing and P-Healing.

The calculation isn't as simple as 1:1 and WIS does not actually give G-Heal or P-Heal but is used directly in the healing calculation. This is different to say for example INT and STR in which those stats directly influence your P-ATK and M-ATK.

With how G-Heal is used in the calculation and P-Healing, you literally just have to count your gear and you have the value. As even the G-Heal % buffs do not actually influence your G-Heal points. They get used at different parts of the calculation.

• VGN GM
18 hours ago, Psyche said:

Very strange that WIS doesn't actually give G-Heal/P-Heal, thanks for the info though!

I mean it's just how they thought was best to calculate healing whether it be wrong or right.