things that we would want implemented but would break the game

warbeast667

i'll start the ball

certs:

luminary certs: crit heals now proc the cast spd buff, and all cast proc the mp cert

cleric cert: 10% mp is now g-heal

pdps certs: a pdps version of luminary cert but for atk spd (don't know where it would go though)

classes:

awaken mimic: it's existence

zerker/shielder: hammers and maces added to weapons it can use it's skills with

gk: hs works like old hs with the new toggles giving a ranged knockback

lw:  soul chaser song cleanse 5 debuffs when it goes off

ed: old samba is back

gear/misc:

enhanced 85/95 weapons

+5% g-heal on fire meteor

that's all that i could come up with

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, warbeast667 said:

luminary certs: crit heals now proc the cast spd buff, and all cast proc the mp cert

cool

perfect

pdps certs: a pdps version of luminary cert but for atk spd (don't know where it would go though)

atk spd has cap so i don't think will be usefull.

never 

for hammer wow this would be super good

PLEASE?

We've deal boy!

this would make me play ED FOOOOOOR SURE, i remember when i played this was SOOOOOO GOOD!

enhanced 85/95 weapons

humm this, u gimme chills saying that :3

• VGN GM

I know this is a joke topic but...

4 hours ago, warbeast667 said:

certs:

Not possible, possible but wouldn't change much and could work but not sure how good it would be.

classes:

Thats gross, could be done could be interesting for hammer (no so much mace), not sure what this one actually means xD, broken haha, fuck no (reflect can go away).

enhanced 85/95 weapons

+5% g-heal on fire meteor

I dont really think any of the 85 or 95 weapons have anything interesting to them really. I know there was the guitar that was op back before it was nerfed but the rest is kinda meh. Not a terrible idea but ultimately wouldn't change anything.

58 minutes ago, infecttado said:

You literally love everything that makes the game unfun!

40 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Thats gross, could be done could be interesting for hammer (no so much mace), not sure what this one actually means xD, broken haha, fuck no (reflect can go away).

hammer for dps shielder and zerker because of green giant and mace mostly for me wanting to use 100 awaken mace on shielder. for gk b4 the hs got reworked it would apply both bonuses the attack skills gave with toggle meaning it would  have the frost flourish knockback with current ice knight's blessing effect if it kept this effect. for old samba i mean the aoe cc instead of wis/dmg reduction.

45 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I dont really think any of the 85 or 95 weapons have anything interesting to them really. I know there was the guitar that was op back before it was nerfed but the rest is kinda meh. Not a terrible idea but ultimately wouldn't change anything.

tbh that was placed on here due to seeing enhanced dos and ta stuff but yeah a majority of 85 weapons aren't used unless you an ed but 95 weapons are still widely used for healers and ba

• VGN GM
41 minutes ago, warbeast667 said:

hammer for dps shielder and zerker because of green giant and mace mostly for me wanting to use 100 awaken mace on shielder. for gk b4 the hs got reworked it would apply both bonuses the attack skills gave with toggle meaning it would  have the frost flourish knockback with current ice knight's blessing effect if it kept this effect. for old samba i mean the aoe cc instead of wis/dmg reduction.

tbh that was placed on here due to seeing enhanced dos and ta stuff but yeah a majority of 85 weapons aren't used unless you an ed but 95 weapons are still widely used for healers and ba

Ohh yeh. Well the GK one was just kinda broken before as I originally designed it to be a skill based healer that would be hard to play but through testing it came across as too hard so the Holy Skill kinda fixed that issue but was bad design.

As for the old samba i thought you mean the reflect so my bad. The aoe damage was cool but it kinda made the class more useless since the slot could have been used or better things to make it more usable which had varying levels of success in the change

This direction is mainly for Trophies because the issue with trophies right now is they're very easy to get and I felt like there should be some sort of aspect to making them a bit more stronger at the cost of giving players something to work towards overtime. So this was a mechanic that was sort of limited to those. However, you could argue that drivers are some what similar in that regard.

Dio, I have the Atk Speed formula given to us peer by Soul,
100% - ( 0.5 / Weapon Atk Spd) = X %, X is cap the weapon can fully exploit.

For example, Guns have 2.0 Atk Speed in their description, meaning the math here is
100% - ( 0.5 / 2 ) = 100% - ( 1/4 ) = 75%,
hence the max effective Atk Speed of a gun wud be at 75% Atk Speed, which is really ez to reach.

TLDR: I wanna change a lot of certs, (yes ofc im serious, I cant catch a joke if u stuffed it into my face), most of them are probably terrible ideas, tho I do provide some of the reasoning if u r willing to read it, otherwise, they are in BOLD text.

So for starters, Healers are way too powerful in group fights but if we nerf their healing in PvP maps (by like 15%?) they just die faster, which is unfair.
Instead, they shud get compensated by having one of the Blu Certs reworked to also give a "when attacked 4% to debuff offense" cert, such as swapping out the Int 25% cert, to perhaps, 4% attacked lowers PvP dmg dealt by 5%, or just a copy of the other 2 buffs.
Then ye, MP max +10% shud be changed to Gheal, and the MP cost -5% shud give "when block triggers, 10% to gain dmg reduction by 10%"
In general tho, just want healers to be tanky enuf to survive which is expected of them, without being cancers that make group fights stall into oblivion.

Also, the Yellow Stun cert is kind of...oof. You wud mainly have 4x yellow on Shielder, maybe the occasional Pala and maybe some PvE DT, but either the classes that use it alrdy have a stun, or the ppl who use DT for actually 4 yellow but cant land any Hellfire, cuz full tank usually has a bit of tradeoff of accuracy, which is kind of a fair exchange but tbh tanks just arent that strong for either PvE or PvP, so maybe swap the stun to Acc +10%? (I usually recommend new player DTs to go full tank in 110T for some WB because even the healer gets one shot, yes WB are not meant to do oneshots unless someone is playing wrong, but going full tank DT has saved me and certain WB fights countless times in the past, and its just safer and less frustrating for new players)

And lastly...does any1 actually use the def/parry/block certs? I cant find any legitimate use for them...
Like, def helps reduce a boss's basic atks against u, but only if it crits., cuz ur alrdy cap 55% as pdps PvE meta.
In PvE, ur kind of supposed to go full dmg certs anyway? and in PvP with so much phys shred around, if I needed physical defense I wud probably just take phys res +5% certs, and thats a big "IF".
Meanwhile, theres so much Parry/Block in the game, I dont see a good use for Parry/Block certs.
Yellow Def >>>> hp 10%
Yellow Parry >>>> crit rate 10%
Yellow Block >>>> Wis 15%
Orange Def >>>> ele res 5%
Orange Parry >>>> acc 10%

If you read to the end, then thank you so much, im sure most of these will sound absolutely terrible to you, and if you would like to provide a different perspective, plz feel free to explain, maybe one of these certs I dislike just doesnt fit my playstyle and is perhaps widely used by others, I would like to know, it may enrich my gameplay.

2 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

And lastly...does any1 actually use the def/parry/block certs? I cant find any legitimate use for them...
Like, def helps reduce a boss's basic atks against u, but only if it crits., cuz ur alrdy cap 55% as pdps PvE meta.
In PvE, ur kind of supposed to go full dmg certs anyway? and in PvP with so much phys shred around, if I needed phys shred I wud probably just take phys res +5% certs
Meanwhile, theres so much Parry/Block in the game, I dont see a good use for Parry/Block certs.
Yellow Def >>>> hp 10%

tbh all these except for the block cert change sound great, but if you're a healer without using the real defensive abyss set like guardian knight or breath of life you most likely going to be below 40% block r8

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jordan said:

You literally love everything that makes the game unfun!

was sacarstic.
!OLD ED , too much OP, new ED ballanced!
and for others idk u know what to do my boy, i know how mimic was annoying and u did nice creating high dot classes to prevent it, same for making shielder more utility than just stand still with debuff items and others.

also why unfun? fights vs conjurer are unfun, locking people and doing no dmg is funny

8 hours ago, warbeast667 said:

tbh all these except for the block cert change sound great, but if you're a healer without using the real defensive abyss set like guardian knight or breath of life you most likely going to be below 40% block r8

Ah, I forgot about that part, too used to geared healers not dying pretty much anywhere.
Altho, I am quite confused why the char tooltip alrdy says "u can only parry with 2h, and block with a shield", but the certs just have to say it again XD

On that note tho...it cud be entirely possible to simply change one of the less used blu certs to a flat block 5% like the yellow one, instead of changing a million lines of code just to give new effects.

• VGN GM
On 7/12/2021 at 5:42 AM, SmolShibe said:

TLDR: I wanna change a lot of certs, (yes ofc im serious, I cant catch a joke if u stuffed it into my face), most of them are probably terrible ideas, tho I do provide some of the reasoning if u r willing to read it, otherwise, they are in BOLD text.

So for starters, Healers are way too powerful in group fights but if we nerf their healing in PvP maps (by like 15%?) they just die faster, which is unfair.
Instead, they shud get compensated by having one of the Blu Certs reworked to also give a "when attacked 4% to debuff offense" cert, such as swapping out the Int 25% cert, to perhaps, 4% attacked lowers PvP dmg dealt by 5%, or just a copy of the other 2 buffs.
Then ye, MP max +10% shud be changed to Gheal, and the MP cost -5% shud give "when block triggers, 10% to gain dmg reduction by 10%"
In general tho, just want healers to be tanky enuf to survive which is expected of them, without being cancers that make group fights stall into oblivion.

Also, the Yellow Stun cert is kind of...oof. You wud mainly have 4x yellow on Shielder, maybe the occasional Pala and maybe some PvE DT, but either the classes that use it alrdy have a stun, or the ppl who use DT for actually 4 yellow but cant land any Hellfire, cuz full tank usually has a bit of tradeoff of accuracy, which is kind of a fair exchange but tbh tanks just arent that strong for either PvE or PvP, so maybe swap the stun to Acc +10%? (I usually recommend new player DTs to go full tank in 110T for some WB because even the healer gets one shot, yes WB are not meant to do oneshots unless someone is playing wrong, but going full tank DT has saved me and certain WB fights countless times in the past, and its just safer and less frustrating for new players)

In PvE, ur kind of supposed to go full dmg certs anyway? and in PvP with so much phys shred around, if I needed physical defense I wud probably just take phys res +5% certs, and thats a big "IF".
Yellow Def >>>> hp 10%

If you read to the end, then thank you so much, im sure most of these will sound absolutely terrible to you, and if you would like to provide a different perspective, plz feel free to explain, maybe one of these certs I dislike just doesnt fit my playstyle and is perhaps widely used by others, I would like to know, it may enrich my gameplay.

I think the whole certificate system would just need to be redone at this point as the certificates on offer from the original classes are kinda tash in comparrison to later class certificates.

However, I don't agree with changing many of the stat ones just because they're very under used. I've had use in the past for some of the certificates mentioned and someone may find use for them in future as you cannot predict what turns the meta may take. I also don't really agree with things like this:

On 7/12/2021 at 5:42 AM, SmolShibe said:

so maybe swap the stun to Acc +10%? (I usually recommend new player DTs to go full tank in 110T for some WB because even the healer gets one shot, yes WB are not meant to do oneshots unless someone is playing wrong, but going full tank DT has saved me and certain WB fights countless times in the past, and its just safer and less frustrating for new players)

On 7/12/2021 at 4:53 PM, SmolShibe said:

On that note tho...it cud be entirely possible to simply change one of the less used blu certs to a flat block 5% like the yellow one, instead of changing a million lines of code just to give new effects.

Like a healer should have to make a trade off for example if they need more block. Just like someone building Tank DT should have ACC and damage trade off's. It's like back when I played if you're someone who got a lot of focus sometimes you'd go 4 blues or 4 yellows depending if you wanted bigger heals or more HP. But in doing that you'd have to make sacrifices elsewhere in your certificates. Tradeoff's are normal for a game to have and is actually one of the more healthy parts of the game.

• VGN GM
On 7/12/2021 at 4:18 AM, SmolShibe said:

Dio, I have the Atk Speed formula given to us peer by Soul,
100% - ( 0.5 / Weapon Atk Spd) = X %, X is cap the weapon can fully exploit.

For example, Guns have 2.0 Atk Speed in their description, meaning the math here is
100% - ( 0.5 / 2 ) = 100% - ( 1/4 ) = 75%,
hence the max effective Atk Speed of a gun wud be at 75% Atk Speed, which is really ez to reach.

I cannot remember exactly as I deleted the Google sheet I had on this. But sounds about right.