How can I complete these missions?

q2ewq2we

They are "join battlegrounds" quests. Around 5 minutes before the hour change you can click T and register in one of those battles, if they are avaliable: depending on your level range, they have different timings (every 2 or 3 hours) and in some level range you can't see them (no turnpike between 40 and 59, no janus between 50-59).

When the last 5 minutes countdown expired, the game send you the battle invitation, you click ok and the battle begins. Sadly, to see the invite, there MUST be registered for the battle also enemies from the opposite faction. With no enemy, the battle wont start and game send you a message like "Battle has been cancelled cause not enough participants".

If you manage to be inside (it's hard cause in low levels there are really few players, and most are not interested in PvP), you see Noria and Kane in spawncamp. Just complete the 2 main quest and do not take from them the daily ones.

Good luck!

On 7/12/2021 at 6:31 PM, Filomena said:

They are "join battlegrounds" quests. Around 5 minutes before the hour change you can click T and register in one of those battles, if they are avaliable: depending on your level range, they have different timings (every 2 or 3 hours) and in some level range you can't see them (no turnpike between 40 and 59, no janus between 50-59).

When the last 5 minutes countdown expired, the game send you the battle invitation, you click ok and the battle begins. Sadly, to see the invite, there MUST be registered for the battle also enemies from the opposite faction. With no enemy, the battle wont start and game send you a message like "Battle has been cancelled cause not enough participants".

If you manage to be inside (it's hard cause in low levels there are really few players, and most are not interested in PvP), you see Noria and Kane in spawncamp. Just complete the 2 main quest and do not take from them the daily ones.

Good luck!

" "Battle has been cancelled cause not enough participants"." yah this is what i saw many times. Thank you. I guess I just abadon this quest