Item Deliver System

Ouinnn

I feel like it would be nice having another possibility in boosting class and having gold then dr and palace.

Could we get back a decent deliver system ? Not broken like when it got release but not like now, something worth.

Thank you !

• VGN GM

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking but if you're asking for an alternative to Dragonside Ridge then there is just no point. As if its the exact same then we already have that in Alternate Dragonside Ridge and if its the same then the one with most optimal monster pulling areas will win.

I mean look at Dimension of Souls. That map had several good areas to run in and only 1 was used. Then when you buffed the other 2 areas to make it compete then people stopped running the 1 and picked the best out of the buffed too.

What do you mean a decent deliver system?

New map has a item delivery system over quest. It better but I saw a video of people abusing it then it got nerf, I was wondering if it would be possible to rebuff it but not as much so it give player another option then dr run

• VGN GM

Ohh well this is a more healthy balance for the game. Running DSR is suppose to be the better option as it gives players a way to earn money. Item delievery is perfectly fine and usable if you are unable to pay for a runner or you want to do it yourself. It's suppose to be slower.

• Jordan locked this topic