Dragon Emperor change

Doctor

Hello. I wanna share my thoughts about the DE's class atm. 

• Dragon's Rage skill. 

Once the Dragon's Rage skill is gone, the damage is not really efficient anymore.  Right now, the buff lasts 25s and his cooldown is 40s.

I suggest to reduce the cd of the skill or increase the time of the buff.  The number in the kp "Dragon Anger Tuning"  can maybe be multiplied by 2. So it would be « For each level up, Dragon rage duration increases +2 seconds » 

For example. AE has Magic burst's skill which lasts 30s and  has a cooldown of 15s. 

Beside that

• Summon: Flame Dragon
  • Summon:Dark Dragon

I suggest to increase the HP of these 2 pets in sakura island. The pets have 130k in sakura island . They are getting one shot every single time by most of dps classes.

I dont think it should be easily killable. This make the class have a big disadvantage.

I am not sure if the hps of these pets are already increased in TWS/GVG/GA. 

Have a nice day.

Note: These suggestions  ain't really no big changes but it will help the class to do better.

• Like 5

• VGN GM
12 hours ago, Doctor said:

None of this would really change the class and how its played to be quite honest with you. Many classes have buffs that gate their power that still get played or got played in the past and personally I think this class is on the borderline of being a class people would play. I think the main issues come from more that what does this class do that is better or equal to other classes that are played.

Just making a buff permenant or almost permenant would not change this as although in my opinion the class is good as it is. It's whether or not its as good as something like a Mecha or an Arch. I think if you're actually an enthusiast of the class then you could build it and play it in a TW/GVG and not be trolling. But unless you make it overpowered it will never be more than an enthusiast class. I personally was a Dragon Knight enthusiast way back in the day and if I was playing now I would probebly have played it as I personally designed this class to how I myself would have enjoyed it taking the best parts of Dragon Knight and adding the Awaken spin on it.

So although I pesonally agree that maybe some buffs could be on the table of possibilities... I think the change you suggested will not change anything as 15 seconds of downtime isn't really an issue on a buff that lasts 25 seconds.

12 hours ago, Doctor said:

Beside that

• Summon: Flame Dragon
  • Summon:Dark Dragon

I suggest to increase the HP of these 2 pets in sakura island. The pets have 130k in sakura island . They are getting one shot every single time by most of dps classes.

I dont think it should be easily killable. This make the class have a big disadvantage.

I am not sure if the hps of these pets are already increased in TWS/GVG/GA. 

Have a nice day.

Suggestions like this worry me as the HP of all pets across the board are increased in TW/GVG and someone who is suggesting balance changes should know this before suggesting a balance change towards this.

~

As a note to anyone and not just the OP. It is very important to try things out multiple times before making balance change suggestions. As I see all the time on this forum and in tickets people suggest balance changes and yet have no clue at all. Like for example a friend of mine reached out in tickets and had a huge rant about the healing classes in the game last year or so when Glacial Knight got changed. Although I normally don't allow this but since I knew the person well enough I made them build each healer on a test environment and asked them to in a way prove that the healer classes where bad. They could not find a single change that they would make to any of the classes after testing all of them (Except Druid's Animation being laggy which has been sort of fixed now to the best I can do). So just goes to show that it's important to test things before actually thinking of ways to buff/nerf it so you have a true understand on what makes the class weaker/strong and what could be adjusted to make it right.

I know my balancing isn't perfect but I'm pretty sure I'm doing a better job than X-Legend ever did. Also don't forget that a single item can make or break a class. So it's not just as simple as looking at a class in a vacuum.

• Like 1

I know that any of these changes wont make the class be all the way  stronger or see broken but I propose them suggestions to make it more playable. 

This wont make the class as much used as AE/Mecha on TW/GVG. But I am pretty sure the class will already do better.

• Having The Dragon's Rage skill re-usable  before the buff runs out  will definitively increases the time of burst damage that can do the class. The fact that the buffs lasts 25s and has 15s of cd make you pretty much useless until that the buff is usable again. 

I am pretty much sure that these small changes will make the class easier to play. This way, the class can be progressively improve over time to make sure it dont get too powerful.

I've been testing many things to deal damage and without this buff on, the damages are really weak. Even with the buff on, it still cannot be comparable to AE/Mecha damages.

• The hps of DE pets are already increased in tws/gvg/ga. It seems like its still not enough tanky to make it playable in pt vs pt. 

Since sakura island is considered as a PvP map, can you increase the hps of the pets in sakura island as in tw?