The Lv. allowed for lose EXP!.

u66a5t9cuqdw

This could be something interesting, my suggestion is that... Instead of the level to lose EXP being level 27 it should be more like level 17! ... Is would take advantage of looking for items, parts of the suit level 10 and 19, go to the battle between fractions and see if or check if one manages to defeat the boss of Enocia CX-1 Destroyer!.

20 hours ago, u66a5t9cuqdw said:

This could be something interesting, my suggestion is that... Instead of the level to lose EXP being level 27 it should be more like level 17! ... Is would take advantage of looking for items, parts of the suit level 10 and 19, go to the battle between fractions and see if or check if one manages to defeat the boss of Enocia CX-1 Destroyer!.

The BG's for lower levels goes as high as level 29 to enter. So, entering a BG any lower than 29 puts you at a disadvantage.

Like wise World bosses allow you to be up to 9 level's higher than the boss level. Meaning if the boss is level 18(CX-1) then the highest level player that can have the highest DPS or be in top PT DPS on the boss is at level 27. So, if your plan is to kill the CX-1 then you cannot go past level 27 and thus it is the perfect level to lose experience so that you don't go higher than that and be unable to kill that boss for loot.

While lvl 27 is not lvl 29 and a level 27 against a level 29 puts that level 27 at a disadvantage. You are still able to participate in BGs for 15~29(Janus) and you can enter BGs for 20~29(TP). If you don't go past 19 you cannot enter TP and you are at a very great disadvantage against players in Janus being as you will be up against players 10 levels greater than you. So, making it level 27 means that you can enter BGs without a large level gap between players, kill CX-1, and farm gear for rare items before heading off into higher levels.

• Like 1

In Aeria game there was a sense to stay level 19, cause there was a Janus range for 15-19 players. And some 19s were really OP at that time.

But now the battleground is 15-29. There is no sense any more to stay 19. As GoddessSand said, if you want just CX1 boss, you can make a char 27 to farm it, even alone. Every class can kill it, I remember I killed it a lot with my punisher when i was 27, and punisher is the weakest.

• Like 1