desegregation of PvE maps Enocia, Mereholt, and Barbarion

GoddessSand

Similar to how Dragon Valley allows players to meet in the same area but unable to fight each other, what if we did that to Enocia, Mereholt, and Barbarion? Not sure we could do that with Scylia, but maybe? That way people can maybe see new players more often or not feel left out when as a new player?

The only down side would be that world bosses wouldn't be restricted to a faction and it could mean that a new player won't get items they might need if it's only one faction that is taking it.

They must establish a specific respawn time for each boss that lasts 30 or 1 hour, if they do not kill it, it disappears and wait 6 or 7 hours for it to reappear, so that each player already knows of which boss an example: "Enocia" appears there 1 boss (I think xd) that boss appears at 10:00 pm, if nobody kills him, he disappears at 10:30 pm or 11:00 pm and wait 6 or 7 hours for that boss to appear again, now once that the boss time of "Enocia" 1 hour or 2 hours later, the boss of "Mereholt" appears and so on the problem is that the boss time must be set every 4 or 5 hours for the different time zones of each region, and put guards near the boss who kill those who are of high level if in "Mereholt" there is a player of level 30+, the guard must kill him once xd, it would prevent them from killing the boss quickly.

Open Ingles Live :v

13 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Similar to how Dragon Valley allows players to meet in the same area but unable to fight each other, what if we did that to Enocia, Mereholt, and Barbarion? Not sure we could do that with Scylia, but maybe? That way people can maybe see new players more often or not feel left out when as a new player?

The only down side would be that world bosses wouldn't be restricted to a faction and it could mean that a new player won't get items they might need if it's only one faction that is taking it.

Im not a real fan of this tbh.  I get the Idea behind it, but you know as good as i do, that there exist people who dont always have good intentions.  I think new players or even old players who make new chars, dont really wanna have people from the opposite faction in Enocia, Mere and other low level areas ruining their gameplay by trash emoting them ingame, running after them or , which would be probably another problem aswell, oneshotting the quest mobs the lowbe's need and what not, just because they are bored or maybe having a problem as oldbe's  with each other, faction vs faction , trying to hinder the gameplay/level up process.

I personally like the different Factions and i have people on both sides that i like, but putting both factions together in every map, is something that i dont really want, otherwise the 2 faction system wouldnt make that much sense, except for pvp.

One thing that might would be an idea is  to put the Suer Npc to Enocia and make it accessable from level 10, like as soon as newbes get to Enocia Base the first time questwise. So Newbes could find High lvl players there more easy if they need help with something. But plvling from this early level on would be a Problem in Suer and must be changed tho. Otherwise a high level player could just easy lvl up a lvl 10 char if there is no level restriction on it. Im not against plvling tho, i mean people do that anyways from lvl 39 on, cause no one wants to stay in dead low lvl areas that much, since the Party is in Amara.

But yeah, i like the 2 faction system as it it. Just my opinion. 😊

my suggestion put suer buff in enocia base or mereholt base, that way people can afk/ lvling their pet in enocia base/ mereholt (either 1 ) , that way people see more activity on lower lvl map, make suer dungen portal map/ boosting map, that way suer wont lose it function, remove the buff and make duel possible in suer(duel betwen player from diffrent faction, my point is to make it 1 v 1 map so peple wont go to NS and pretend that they duel while the truth is they only feeding rp to each other), also how about giving 30D +12 kappa gear to a new id/player, like how uniq ring 30D free, my point is most of new player will get help from any 1 in their respective faction but having 30D uniq kappa gear +12 will make it easy for them to reach lvl 65(make the gear +12 but default/no jewel slot or just make it like free base gear but +12 but also have time limit like 7D or 15D or 30D either way work)

6 hours ago, BoxBox said:

No soy un verdadero fan de esto. Entiendo la Idea detrás de esto, pero sabes tan bien como yo, que existen personas que no siempre tienen buenas intenciones. Creo que los jugadores nuevos o incluso los jugadores antiguos que crean nuevos personajes, realmente no quieren que la gente de la facción opuesta en Enocia, Mere y otras áreas de bajo nivel arruinen su juego al hacer que se emocionen en el juego, corriendo detrás de ellos o, lo que probablemente sería otro. El problema también, un disparo de la misión aturde la necesidad de los lowbe y qué no, solo porque están aburridos o tal vez tienen un problema como los viejos entre ellos, facción contra facción, tratando de obstaculizar el proceso de juego / subir de nivel.

No one will go after anyone if they do it like "Dragon Valley" they will not be able to kill each other, and when they do missions they will be able to see some players at least from the opposite faction and for the bosses they will be able to help each other.

14 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

No one will go after anyone if they do it like "Dragon Valley" they will not be able to kill each other, and when they do missions they will be able to see some players at least from the opposite faction and for the bosses they will be able to help each other.

Just no. Even tho i like Players on both Factions, there is a reason why you have split up Maps. Some people  dont wanna see Rg's or Fk's on every Map 24/7. 

And as i already mentionend, they could just put the Suer Npc into Enocia ad make it accessable at lvl 10 or somewhat, so Newbes can find help there. No need to change low level maps and throw both Factions on'em.

Just unnecessary.

9 hours ago, BoxBox said:

Just no. Even tho i like Players on both Factions, there is a reason why you have split up Maps. Some people  dont wanna see Rg's or Fk's on every Map 24/7. 

And as i already mentionend, they could just put the Suer Npc into Enocia ad make it accessable at lvl 10 or somewhat, so Newbes can find help there. No need to change low level maps and throw both Factions on'em.

Just unnecessary.

The bad thing about new players, if you help them and give them items, I assure you that they are going to leave and I have seen several that leave, they cannot get datchip, lvl the pet is a nuisance so that it reaches the maximum The level is like 30 days (They should be able to make the pet also add EXP killing insects "1 insects = 5 EXP Pet), 21 days RP to be able to use the" Major "and of those 21 days they will make RP. I assure you that they will" hunt "them (not worth it's worth spending gold on new ones, if you want help you must earn it.) I'm not saying this in a bad mood.

They should add an NB and AK from Lvl 20-29, remove all BG from lvl 30-39, 40-49 and 50-59, they should only see BG on lvl 20-29 and in the last CAP, a new user must pass a good time in the low levels to learn the basics of your character and then if you want to go to the last CAP that reaches level 39 and there you get help

Sorry for my english level god:v