Scarlet Blade Costumes

KakaoMinze

Hey there, dear Scarlet Blade VGN!

This might be a very strange request, but I'm a (hobby) Artist and wanted to ask if there's any chance to somehow obtain clean screenshots/model rips from all the costumes SB has to offer.

I know, it's a loooooot to ask for. Usually, I was checking out @Vivi's patch updates whenever new Mystery Boxes have been released. However, I noticed that almost all screenshots for the costumes are gone, and I haven't thought about saving all of them.

I would be very, very grateful if there's someone out here who could provide me a 7zip/rar/zip folder containing the costumes for all Classes (all gears, lingeries, special costumes, etc.).

Thank you kindly in advance, and I'm terribly sorry if this is a rather big request.

Sincerely,

KakaoMinze

On 8/19/2021 at 12:53 PM, Boopsie said:

This is the link to the topic with most of them.  If you're looking for any in particular for a certain class let me know and I can try to get them for you. 

Thank you so much for your help, Boopsie! I haven't realized that there is a Visual Costume Guide in the Tutorial section, as I usually just check the Mystery Box topics.

I was checking the topic, but a few images aren't working anymore (the ribbons for the hair/hat section, for example, and one costume for the Cyberblade/Chaser Class is also not available), but in case for the ribbons I think all of them look the same, just showcased for all Classes.

Your offer is absolutely generous, thank you kindly!

I'm mainly playing the Whipper Class, but I'm also interested in the armors/lingeries/special costumes for all other Classes. However, I think that might be too much to ask for (as I'm well aware just how much different armor/lingerie/costume items exist for the game for 7 Classes), so I'm currently mainly looking for the Cyberblade/Chaser Class, as there's not much to find for.

On 8/30/2021 at 11:00 AM, GoddessSand said:

@KakaoMinze Not all the costumes are there either. Most players have at least one or two of the outfits you want to see the visuals for, just need to shout if they have it and if they could show you them. Last thing you want to do is make an uninformed decision on getting a costume that you don't like.

Thanks tons, GoddessSand, but I wasn't talking about the costumes inside of the SB game itself. I'm looking for Screenshots of all available costumes for all Classes (so long as there are differences between the Classes, that is) that I can use as References for some of my Artworks. 😄 I don't think I would be able to hunt down all SB players and ask them to show me their costumes so I can make screenshots of them, and I doubt that anyone owns all costume variations, either.🤣

22 hours ago, KakaoMinze said:

Thanks tons, GoddessSand, but I wasn't talking about the costumes inside of the SB game itself. I'm looking for Screenshots of all available costumes for all Classes (so long as there are differences between the Classes, that is) that I can use as References for some of my Artworks. 😄 I don't think I would be able to hunt down all SB players and ask them to show me their costumes so I can make screenshots of them, and I doubt that anyone owns all costume variations, either.🤣

The only difference in outfits or costumes for FK and RG are the cybersuits. There are some costumes made with RG players in mind or FK players in mind, but they aren't restricted to the faction. They have a place where you can look at several costumes on the forum that was already shared, but like I said that they are not all there and would have to reach out via shout to find out if a player has one and what it looks like if you want a visual of it.

• 1 month later...