idea for possible costume

Lupus Hirpus

Hello everyone,

by pure chance I came up with an idea for a possible costume: in essence, it is about trying to replicate the outfit of Derrieri, a character from the Seven Deadly Sins manga, or at least take inspiration from her "clothes" made of darkness. I leave below a pic of her to give a better idea to those who do not know her.

02d3a3b3fe0b1f448970f07939047e3664342f0e

Knowing what tools are available to administrators, I think it is quite feasible as a thing (assuming the idea is accepted of course).

eventually I think it is also possible to perform a version for CB, taking as a starting point another character of the same manga, which, however, I hide as a spoiler because .... well spoiler for those who have not read or are reading the work.

Spoiler

315?cb=20181019170455

What do you think about?

5 hours ago, Lupus Hirpus said:

Hello everyone,

by pure chance I came up with an idea for a possible costume: in essence, it is about trying to replicate the outfit of Derrieri, a character from the Seven Deadly Sins manga, or at least take inspiration from her "clothes" made of darkness. I leave below a pic of her to give a better idea to those who do not know her.

02d3a3b3fe0b1f448970f07939047e3664342f0e

Knowing what tools are available to administrators, I think it is quite feasible as a thing (assuming the idea is accepted of course).

eventually I think it is also possible to perform a version for CB, taking as a starting point another character of the same manga, which, however, I hide as a spoiler because .... well spoiler for those who have not read or are reading the work.

Reveal hidden contents

315?cb=20181019170455

What do you think about?

Issue is that how the layout is to make costumes, they can only be symmetrical and we cannot add extras. It's either recolor other costume or paint the costume directly on the skin. It can be an inspiration, but the costume will look a lot different than the original version.

• Like 1