Might come back...

Shuechan

After the downfall of the MMO Giant World of Warcraft I really want to play another MMO. I used to play SB back then on Aeria and on Vendetta when the first server was still here. Then the private server was also shut down, and released back after some time.

I really couldn't get into the game anymore after the renewal of Vendetta SB, but I still really crave to play the game because of all the nice memories I have from Aeria. Also the people on Vendetta were much more nice than Aeria people as far as I can remember.
I would like to invite my friend to play with me, but he streams on Twitch. This game must be some kind of problematic am I right? Did ever someone else stream this game? How do you handle the nudity, as there are no mods to censor stuff.
His stream is still labeled for people with the age 18, but I don't want to destroy / harm his Twitch account.
Also, how do you get to run the game more smootly? My computer somehow runs this game nowadays very "clunky", as if it wouldn't work in 60 frames - but my computer can handle new games with 60 frames or more. Can I fix this somehow?

best regards

Shue

For your twitch streaming friend, I recommend not to accept all the quest or complete all the quest while live on twitch. Especially the one in Enocia at the portal where the male NPC is due to his nude harem as well as the several rescue the arkana strapped to a cross. As a matter of fact, what I would do is have one player accept the quest first to make sure it's clean to do and then have them complete the quest to make sure it's clean to finish. If you are worried about a player popping out naked, for the most part players keep their gear on so that doesn't happen, though stay out of the DL/VIP or at least have one player enter it to give you the clear to do what you want to do and then leave before somebody that may spawn in naked because all they have to do is remove their lingerie and they are naked in the DL/VIP since gear skins are removed. What is safe is farming DGs, BGs, pvp map battles, and just going around killing mobs. You can even enter Argoge or any pve map and have a same faction mock battle with another player that would be safe to do and stream online. Other than that I wouldn't do quest live, though you could record those parts for editing and uploading later for people to watch if that's a thing. 

• Like 1

Not really dead, but population drastically decreased with the last addon and now due to the sexual harassment scandal at Blizzard...
I'm not going to support them anymore and I know A LOT of people thinking the same way. Its just, that many of my friends also ended their subscription and now are changing to other MMOs. No need to stay with your toxic friend ( Blizzard), but yeah thats not the topic here :D at least my german WoW server is pretty dead now...

Thanks for the idea, maybe he will level with me in private and BGs, Dungeons are more entertaining to stream, as SB doesn't have such a interesting leveling phase in the beginning anyway.

But does anyone also have the 60fps problem?

9 hours ago, Shuechan said:

Not really dead, but population drastically decreased with the last addon and now due to the sexual harassment scandal at Blizzard...
I'm not going to support them anymore and I know A LOT of people thinking the same way. Its just, that many of my friends also ended their subscription and now are changing to other MMOs. No need to stay with your toxic friend ( Blizzard), but yeah thats not the topic here :D at least my german WoW server is pretty dead now...

Thanks for the idea, maybe he will level with me in private and BGs, Dungeons are more entertaining to stream, as SB doesn't have such a interesting leveling phase in the beginning anyway.

Wow still has more than enough players. German server has never been that crowded compared to NA Server or others. And not everyone cares about the Blizzard Drama cause its in-house.

Even during the Blizard Skandal, they still have 27 million monthly active Players. You can even google it . I dont think that they really worry that much. 

12 hours ago, Shuechan said:

Even with a high end PC you'll get lesser FPS, there are some maps and weird spots where you gonna get shit fps, you'll probably need a VPN too, depending on your location and ISP, you'll gonna have bad time connecting to the launcher from time to time. Even with good Internet package, 300+ ping is my usual ping, there are certain time of the day that I get less ping 150 ~ 250 ping, you'll have to get used to it, pretty decent.

Game mechanics wise, tons of bugs with no fix because we dont have the source code, if you plan to stream throughout your leveling phase you'll have to bear the defeaning silence, you'll rarely see a single soul at any time of the day, if you do, it's just some asshole camping newbies because they suck at pvp on higher level map. Imo if you wanna stream then you would be better recording or livestreaming NB and AK or maybe some BG.

Prepare to invest atleast 33k AP for your pet and pet chips, throw in a couple of more to sell for some quick gold for your actual gears. Give SB a try but dont expect much, probably the only players you'll see are those people who love and enjoy the game prior it's official shutdown.

Bonus tip: If you have tits then your best option is to pick Free knights faction, there are lots of simps there who are more than willing to assist you for a little attention and some UwU, someone is bound to send you an unsolicited dm on discord anyway.

• Haha 1